Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Wolfie & Witch? - Your predictions.. (Page 6)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

[

i dun want misha to be the witch if the guy opposite her is a wolf, either. ROFL and and and..damn, obsessed with poco or what? :P i'm okay with a vampire slayer opposite misha too ..that'd be abheer-mishaish. yeah, poco, we love you. :D about misha being a witch - that really depends on who's opposite her. :P and, panchi should not be a witch. i dun like her as a witch. Stern Smile and, lol, t being a vampire would be carolineish & i love caroline. <3 and madhura is a GREAT actor, anyway. :D 

hah, ty. :D 

lol.. yeah... sorta love the whole concept of hee ff :P
and i am so in for a wolfie opp her, but then we'd just love to see her human..
kabeer with her was okay for me only coz shankar arrived.. but now... as we have an option of getting a new lead for her, am bk to square one... mishka are good together only as friends.. AND HE DOES TAKE HER AS HIS YOUNGER SIS...LOL (if not in the show, thn IL for sureLOL)
and right said.. if we want to see her as a witch... it mostly depends onwho is opp her... i want a proper ay story to strt, not the typical miya again... i cldnt take her ogling over shaw like tht...
we need a badass for her, and i really want it hardLOL

trust us to bring up her ff everywhere. LOL

same. i was all in for mishka when shankar arrived 'coz, i'm sorry, he's just pathetic. Stern Smile i only see them as siblings now..yeah, courtesy IL. LOL but, LOL.. yeah, all in for hoping for a badass for her. :P && the last line sounds so wrong in my head. :P nah, i dun want AY.. they were too teenageish.. i want a proper dark story. :P 

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL all i can say is.. i feel sorry for angad. LOL 
oh well I feel it's already to late to feel sorry for him because she has already turned him from HOT to NOT.

I mean when he first enter the show he used to talk well and behave good but the day he started liking her all that I have seen him doing is doing something stupid or the other.

he has move from awww to hehehe and then to ewww cut it out boy and be a man.

if ever T become something I hope they never stop playing her tune on her cos I like it.

are u or it liking at meLOLEmbarrassed

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by anurag24t

Archi u'r hubby was sid na how can tyler be u'r hubby..
Because Katherine said that we can love two guysROFLROFL
O.M.G u two timerROFLROFL
Sid only taught me his skillsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

i watched the show on TV.. && my mom and dad were with me, and all the while she died, i was just like, ''please, no dirty scenes after this'' ROFLROFL but, yeah, i loved jenna. :(

Meanie ROFL Ya man, I never realised how much I loved her till she was staked Broken Heart

lol .. elena does not know who she loves. she 'claims' she loves stefan & then she goes and kisses damon, and i'm sorry - i just can't stand characters like that. i love damon & he deserves someone who cares for him & i love stefan more & he deserves someone who's honest to him.. i love kat-damon as a couple. <3 ''145 years and i don't get a goodbye..'' ''you dont deserve a goodbye'' 

Oh my! That kiss really ruined Elena for you, didn't it? Ouch 
You do have a point. This and Stef off with Klaus might just prove the spoilers of Delena in S3 right. Story so far, I feel it must be Stelena in the end but you never know what turn the story might take. Damon-Kat are hot. Never saw them as a couple but I love Ian-Nina chemistry.

same. i started loving caro in s2, and then tyler happened, and it was all so awesome. <3 but i dun see them happening. it's kinda impossible, really. Ouch lol, i liked suku for what might be the first time in pkyek after kapi as maithali - blame it on me loving evil characters. :P 

True. If we think of vampire and werewolf, vampire and human doesn't seem all that impossible does it? I like Suku as Maithili too. I've always loved Pia, no surprises there LOL
Actually, Suku is also kind of girl-next-doorish. I need to stop stereotyping them, don't I? Tongue

and.. no, i dun want mason lockwood, thank you very much. LOL 

ROFL

Akankshaa.

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Archi tum toh metz ki ma nikli..two timers u have to choose one otherwise u will lose both..
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

ROFLROFL all i can say is.. i feel sorry for angad. LOL 
oh well I feel it's already to late to feel sorry for him because she has already turned him from HOT to NOT.

I mean when he first enter the show he used to talk well and behave good but the day he started liking her all that I have seen him doing is doing something stupid or the other.

he has move from awww to hehehe and then to ewww cut it out boy and be a man.

if ever T become something I hope they never stop playing her tune on her cos I like it.

are u or it liking at meLOLEmbarrassed

i stopped watchin the show ages ago, to be honest.. i have no idea what he behaves like anymore, but he does need a proper track. :P 

same! i love T's tune.. her character just needs a little shaping up on the lines of 'dia' from MJHT. she doesn't seem like a diva - she's just plain stupid. Stern Smile
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Archi tum toh metz ki ma nikli..two timers u have to choose one otherwise u will lose both..
Siddharth Mehra taught me n he has no problem at all woh mujhe Tyler ke bharose chod ke jaraha hai vanwaas pe till CV's call himLOLLOLLOLLOL afterall uski reputation ka sawal haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

i watched the show on TV.. && my mom and dad were with me, and all the while she died, i was just like, ''please, no dirty scenes after this'' ROFLROFL but, yeah, i loved jenna. :(

Meanie ROFL Ya man, I never realised how much I loved her till she was staked Broken Heart

lol .. elena does not know who she loves. she 'claims' she loves stefan & then she goes and kisses damon, and i'm sorry - i just can't stand characters like that. i love damon & he deserves someone who cares for him & i love stefan more & he deserves someone who's honest to him.. i love kat-damon as a couple. <3 ''145 years and i don't get a goodbye..'' ''you dont deserve a goodbye'' 

Oh my! That kiss really ruined Elena for you, didn't it? Ouch 
You do have a point. This and Stef off with Klaus might just prove the spoilers of Delena in S3 right. Story so far, I feel it must be Stelena in the end but you never know what turn the story might take. Damon-Kat are hot. Never saw them as a couple but I love Ian-Nina chemistry.

same. i started loving caro in s2, and then tyler happened, and it was all so awesome. <3 but i dun see them happening. it's kinda impossible, really. Ouch lol, i liked suku for what might be the first time in pkyek after kapi as maithali - blame it on me loving evil characters. :P 

True. If we think of vampire and werewolf, vampire and human doesn't seem all that impossible does it? I like Suku as Maithili too. I've always loved Pia, no surprises there LOL
Actually, Suku is also kind of girl-next-doorish. I need to stop stereotyping them, don't I? Tongue

and.. no, i dun want mason lockwood, thank you very much. LOL 

ROFL

same. elena was so heartbroken after she died, moments like this when you wish that you hadn't brought all this supernatural world on yourself.

i won't even bother to watch TVD if delena end up together in S3 - i just dun see them as a proper couple. for me, it's always stelena and damon-kat. :D not really, i didn't like elena before the kiss, anyway - she needs to take a stand for her feelings, she doesn't. Ouch 

lol, true. it's like..vampire-human ain't forbidden anymore. tbh, even PKYEK couldn't justify the 'forbiddenness' of their relationship yet. it's just been abhay mourning, pia stalking, abhay saving. and, lol, you do.. 

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index