Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Wolfie & Witch? - Your predictions.. (Page 5)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by _Akanksha

i hope. ekta toh vaise bhi famous hai to bring dead characters back - is baar dead vampire ko vaapis laayegi to join with abhay against maithali. :D tumhaara hubby goody goody ban jaayega. Embarrassed aw, i love tyler-caroline & kat-damon the most in TVD. <3 i love your dabba. :D ''everyone needs to stop kissing me.'' ROFL 
Sid ko wapaas aana hi hoga mera Pyaar CV's ke idea se jyada strong haiROFLROFL N yes tyler is ma second hubbyLOL

haw, you can't just keep both of them. LOL tyler ko chod do bhagwaan ke liye.. sid ko toh tumne chura liye. Cry
Why should Ieave hot shirtless Tyler for GodBlushing mujhe toh abhise hi kuch kuch ho raha hai mera siggy dekh keBlushingBlushing

agar tumhein tyler chahiye..toh sid ki kurbaani deni hogi. :P 

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Archi u'r hubby was sid na how can tyler be u'r hubby..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

thank you. <3 he looks cho cute in it. Embarrassed

madhura is a great actor, & she'd do good as caroline. misha as a witch would be awesome - it depends on who's opposite her, though. if she's opposite a wolf, i want her as a human. if she's opposite a vampire slayer who kills sid, i want her as a witch. aw, jenna died. Broken Heart and panchi hasn't been very lucky in her life, either. siddy. <|3 i reckon he'd come back to join abhay against maithali. Embarrassed i love kat, i really do. she's my second favourite on the show, next to caroline. elena just reminds me of riddhima. Stern Smile i dun even expect EK to do justice to maithali's role since the 'grey' shade doesn't exist in indian telly. i'd actually like a new witch opposite our matty-boy aka kabir. same. i want a tylerish wolfie. KW would do a good job, though - IMO. as for the rest, let's see. Big smile

Don't remind me of Jenna's death! You have no idea how much I cried, Akku. It may sound stupid but I actually went to the TVD Forum and made a whole topic. Devu actually asked me how the miracle of me in the TVD Forum happened Stern Smile
Elena as Riddhima? No way! Come on! She knows she loves Stef, at least till now. Let's see what S3 brings on that front. Riddhima never knew whether she loved Armaan or Sid. It was sickening! Dead I love Kat and Caro, though. Caro I started 'loving' after her vampire form. 
True. EK shows always have black and white characters. Greys just don't exist in her shows. A witch opposite Kabir? I'm open to the idea thanks to Poco LOL Maybe KW would make a good Tyler. I need to see it to believe it. I may be holding a typical image of him that's why. I never thought Suku will be able to pull of Maithili either, but the promos seem decent.
Misha, well, yes, a human opposite werewolf would also do but I'd prefer her as a witch :)

@Archi: No thanks! Akku loves wolves. She can keep him if she likes dead wolves too Embarrassed

@Angel: I love Caro and Tyler, too! I hope they end up together! Vampire and Werewolf, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Big smile

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 May 2011 at 6:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa..Angel

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

[

i dun want misha to be the witch if the guy opposite her is a wolf, either. ROFL and and and..damn, obsessed with poco or what? :P i'm okay with a vampire slayer opposite misha too ..that'd be abheer-mishaish. yeah, poco, we love you. :D about misha being a witch - that really depends on who's opposite her. :P and, panchi should not be a witch. i dun like her as a witch. Stern Smile and, lol, t being a vampire would be carolineish & i love caroline. <3 and madhura is a GREAT actor, anyway. :D 

hah, ty. :D 

lol.. yeah... sorta love the whole concept of hee ff :P
and i am so in for a wolfie opp her, but then we'd just love to see her human..
kabeer with her was okay for me only coz shankar arrived.. but now... as we have an option of getting a new lead for her, am bk to square one... mishka are good together only as friends.. AND HE DOES TAKE HER AS HIS YOUNGER SIS...LOL (if not in the show, thn IL for sureLOL)
and right said.. if we want to see her as a witch... it mostly depends onwho is opp her... i want a proper ay story to strt, not the typical miya again... i cldnt take her ogling over shaw like tht...
we need a badass for her, and i really want it hardLOL

Akankshaa.

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Because Katherine said that we can love two guysROFLROFL
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Because Katherine said that we can love two guysROFLROFL
O.M.G u two timerROFLROFL
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

thank you. <3 he looks cho cute in it. Embarrassed

madhura is a great actor, & she'd do good as caroline. misha as a witch would be awesome - it depends on who's opposite her, though. if she's opposite a wolf, i want her as a human. if she's opposite a vampire slayer who kills sid, i want her as a witch. aw, jenna died. Broken Heart and panchi hasn't been very lucky in her life, either. siddy. <|3 i reckon he'd come back to join abhay against maithali. Embarrassed i love kat, i really do. she's my second favourite on the show, next to caroline. elena just reminds me of riddhima. Stern Smile i dun even expect EK to do justice to maithali's role since the 'grey' shade doesn't exist in indian telly. i'd actually like a new witch opposite our matty-boy aka kabir. same. i want a tylerish wolfie. KW would do a good job, though - IMO. as for the rest, let's see. Big smile

Don't remind me of Jenna's death! You have no idea how much I cried, Akku. It may sound stupid but I actually went to the TVD Forum and made a whole topic. Devu actually asked me how the miracle of me in the TVD Forum happened Stern Smile
Elena as Riddhima? No way! Come on! She knows she loves Stef, at least till now. Let's see what S3 brings on that front. Riddhima never knew whether she loved Armaan or Sid. It was sickening! Dead I love Kat and Caro, though. Caro I started 'loving' after her vampire form. 
True. EK shows always have black and white characters. Greys just don't exist in her shows. A witch opposite Kabir? I'm open to the idea thanks to Poco LOL Maybe KW would make a good Tyler. I need to see it to believe it. I may be holding a typical image of him that's why. I never thought Suku will be able to pull of Maithili either, but the promos seem decent.
Misha, well, yes, a human opposite werewolf would also do but I'd prefer her as a witch :)

@Archi: No thanks! Akku loves wolves. She can keep him if she likes dead wolves too Embarrassed

@Angel: I love Caro and Tyler, too! I hope they end up together! Vampire and Werewolf, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Big smile

i watched the show on TV.. && my mom and dad were with me, and all the while she died, i was just like, ''please, no dirty scenes after this'' ROFLROFL but, yeah, i loved jenna. :(

lol .. elena does not know who she loves. she 'claims' she loves stefan & then she goes and kisses damon, and i'm sorry - i just can't stand characters like that. i love damon & he deserves someone who cares for him & i love stefan more & he deserves someone who's honest to him.. i love kat-damon as a couple. <3 ''145 years and i don't get a goodbye..'' ''you dont deserve a goodbye'' 

same. i started loving caro in s2, and then tyler happened, and it was all so awesome. <3 but i dun see them happening. it's kinda impossible, really. Ouch lol, i liked suku for what might be the first time in pkyek after kapi as maithali - blame it on me loving evil characters. :P 

and.. no, i dun want mason lockwood, thank you very much. LOL 

.Jane..

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Because Katherine said that we can love two guysROFL

LMFAO!!! i kept replaying elena's reaction after what kath said...
it was HILARIOUSROFL

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index