Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Wolfie & Witch? - Your predictions.. (Page 2)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I never like werewolf till Tyler became one in TVD but I am totally looking forward to PKYEK werewolf and I hope the CVs don't  disappoint us.

plus I don't want the likes of the dude who plaid Shankar as our werewolf I want someone who can actually act with good looks.

cos looking good with bad acting does sometimes sucks.

anguuu. :D i always preferred wolfies from vampires ever since i watched twilight, but then they turned jacob into a pedophile. Stern Smile i love tyler, nao. <3 join the club, nobody likes shankar - he's a decent actor, but he's just too plain to be a rough animalistic wolfie. :P 

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I too want misha to be bonnie and T to be caroline..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
HAHA if ruhi to be come anything serious then she seriously need to get rid of fake English accent and childish talk and do it fastROFL

her boyfriend is annoying too and together they both dragging Kabir downROFL

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Originally posted by _Akanksha

i hope. ekta toh vaise bhi famous hai to bring dead characters back - is baar dead vampire ko vaapis laayegi to join with abhay against maithali. :D tumhaara hubby goody goody ban jaayega. Embarrassed aw, i love tyler-caroline & kat-damon the most in TVD. <3 i love your dabba. :D ''everyone needs to stop kissing me.'' ROFL 
Sid ko wapaas aana hi hoga mera Pyaar CV's ke idea se jyada strong haiROFLROFL N yes tyler is ma second hubbyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Akankshaa.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Akku!! Your KW avi just leaves me breathless Day Dreaming.Silly.Heart.Blushing
If this is going the TVD way then for me, potential Caro is undoubtedly T, Misha can be potential Bonnie, Panchi as potential Jenna. Sid as potential Damon ka sapna toot chuka hai Broken Heart Abhay is nothing like Stef and Pia is way different from Elena anyway. Maithili seems like an evil and wicked version of Kat (who is just bitchy and selfish, nothing above that).
Tyler is actually a tough choice. I don't like MishKa as a couple either and I'd prefer Kabir to remain human. He's my potential Matt on the show. KW, again, I doubt werewolf would do. See, VG and KW are cute, adorable boy-next-door kind of people, so a werewolf won't do. All I know is, I want a Tylerish werewolf, not a Jakeish one. Yes, I've finally opened my heart to werewolves after seeing Tyler ROFL ROFL 

-Edited-

I see Arnab as Alaric, lately, character wise :)

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 May 2011 at 6:20am

Akankshaa.

AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I'll actually would like new entries for the categories. the ones we have are good were they are:), KW is a good option, kabir might fit in aswell. from the girls i would want new entries or maybe Ruhi would be nice. however creatives havnt been great enough with new entries and charcater developments that much and the main plot has always suffered as a result, so the less more changes in sidetracks the better i feel:) maybe momentary vampires werwolfs can come and leave.

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

yay!!!
and u made a topic ashu...
u remember hw excited i was at marine drive, fone se dancing tht kw is to come.. i so so so want him to be the wolfie.. and if he is the wolfie, i dnt want mish to be the witch..

well, if the wolf is coming for mish, so i want it to be like samisha... ALOT like samisha, wer mish wont understand the whole supernatural concept, and.. andd.. u knwLOL
but if the wolf is kabeer, thn ill be all ok with MISH being the witch..
coz i always wanted to see the bonnie in her... and i do... she is just fit for the role, but if she happens to be the witch, then we'd see panch as teh witch tooConfused
which i dont want.. she is good as the motherly humanEmbarrassed

next if there is a vamp slayer.. and if he is hot, and if he is opp mish, then FOR HEAVENS SAKE I WANT MISH TO BE THE WITCH... who will save abhay then??LOL

next, t being caro!! god... u spoke my word out... i want her to.. coz tht mite just change her from looking stupid every timeLOL

p.s- i shld have known.. ur mahi's same aged twin- cop no2

i dun want misha to be the witch if the guy opposite her is a wolf, either. ROFL and and and..damn, obsessed with poco or what? :P i'm okay with a vampire slayer opposite misha too ..that'd be abheer-mishaish. yeah, poco, we love you. :D about misha being a witch - that really depends on who's opposite her. :P and, panchi should not be a witch. i dun like her as a witch. Stern Smile and, lol, t being a vampire would be carolineish & i love caroline. <3 and madhura is a GREAT actor, anyway. :D 

hah, ty. :D 

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

I too want misha to be bonnie and T to be caroline..

join the club. :D 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index