Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

[

Wanna start True Blood? Lizzie will kill me if I dare to see anything other than GA 🀣

lizzie is all in for true blood too :P
temme, thn i can keep it on download :P

[QUOTE=Chill_Out][
he just drank human blood? i saw this video on YT and everyone says he sacrificed a hell lot for damon, and he might die. πŸ˜³ what show are you watching, girl? :P kat won't understand him enough, but she'll understand him better than everyone else. 

Maybe I misinterpreted then. From what I inferred, he chose to let Klaus enslave him. Now, he will join Klaus and return to his old ways. Like killing innocent and all πŸ€”
Kat-Damon, let's see how they're taken ahead. Wouldn't mind them hooking up =)

neetho, u didnt misinterpret nrthing...
stef sacrificed his life, le let klaus to enslave him for the rest of his life...
and all he drank was human blood..
and tht was a sacrifice for damon, coz he was a demon inside, and tht demon was hidden coz of him becoming a veg vampie, but now, the evil in him is all out to see.. didnt u see hw he killed tht girl klause asked him to kill...
if he hadnt drunk all tht human bood, am sure we wld see a complete new reaction on him wen he was told to drink her blood...
Meeko thumbnail

I can't keep my eyes off your avi. Where is it from?

seriously.. i just saw it!!!
ado ado adorable kw!!

wer did u get it from ??
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i got the avi from lennie's shop..  i love her work. <3

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Lizzie: Sure! I"m ready anytime! Jab bolo.
Thanks for clearing stuff out :)

@Akku: Actually, I meant the original video, the source. Thanks for the link though πŸ€—
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I m a biggg TC fan...i jst lurveee dem!!!!!!!! i want misha to be caro nd either KW or den kabir to be tyler!!!!!!!!!!
sry for d late reply akanksha

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chakku

I m a biggg TC fan...i jst lurveee dem!!!!!!!! i want misha to be caro nd either KW or den kabir to be tyler!!!!!!!!!!
sry for d late reply akanksha

aw, it's okay. :D i dun want kabir to be tyler..and if he is tyler, then i dun want misha to be caro anyhow. i want a new guy opposite misha & i want her to be the witch. πŸ˜³ but, yeah - TC rock. <3 
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Here is my wishlist

KW- He shouldn't be a part of this show in any form. I have already stated my reasons in two previous posts.

Misha - I haven't watched TVD so I don't know who's Caroline, but I love Misha the way she is and I don't want her to be paired opposite anyone romantically, be it Shankar or Kabir. A romantic track will kill Misha's character. I love her the way she is - single and not at all ready to mingle.

Kabir - I don't think he's gonna be a werewolf unless he's bitten by some other werewolf. Because he comes from a civilized family who seem to be very much humans.

Maithili - I wish Sid stays and teams up with Maithili, but it seems that can't happen. But I want Maithili to be a true Evil and cold blooded vamp. 😈
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

aw, it's okay. :D i dun want kabir to be tyler..and if he is tyler, then i dun want misha to be caro anyhow. i want a new guy opposite misha & i want her to be the witch. πŸ˜³ but, yeah - TC rock. <3 

RSA or KW opp. misha wud be amazing😳
Meeko thumbnail

@Lizzie: Sure! I"m ready anytime! Jab bolo.

Thanks for clearing stuff out :)

@Akku: Actually, I meant the original video, the source. Thanks for the link though πŸ€—

anytime neethoπŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: elizaa

anytime neethoπŸ€—

πŸ€—
So when do we start TB then? We have 4 months before TVD3 😳

@Akku: You never gave me the source 😑.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†