Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

she was a normal girl before stefan came, and then her best friend turned out to be a witch, her another friend was made a vampire by a girl who lived some 200 years ago who's a vampire herself, and guess what? she's her doppleganger. stefan is right - it's not her fault. she is a doppleganger and supernatural was destined to wreck her world around. even if she didn't fall in love with stefan, she won't be normal.

True that. She was never destined for a normal life. Even her biological parents were so much into supernatural.

exactly. it's kinda scary that her mom was with damon, to be honest. i'd be freaked out if i was her. 🀣

true, i can only see delena as a one-sided love. even if stefan dies and elena chooses to live with damon, it won't be 'proper'. she chose him because stefan died. damon deserves more than that..

Agreed again! Wait! Why would Stef die? 😲 where did that come from?
No, if they get Delena together, they must have a proper reason. Frankly, I'd prefer them not being together. Even Kat loves Stef only in that sense if you look at it. Actually, Damon needs someone to understand him and the fact that his love may be selfish, but it's unconditional.

stefan did drink that..erm, he did something to save damon. i haven't watched the last epi yet so i don't know. people say he's gonna die and delena are gonna happen. don't you know that? and, kat's love is selfish, but then again.. she'd understand the way damon feels about elena, 'coz she's felt a part of it for stefan, before. πŸ˜³

lol, true. twilight had nothing forbidden in it. it was all ''sleep with me'' ''marry me'' πŸ˜³ abhiya are intense, but there's nothing forbidden about it. tvd is all dark.. i wonder if true blood is 'forbidden' or not. :P 

TL was shallow in my opinion. Edwella weren't even intense, no offense. I never liked TL except the Cullens, I think I've told you that before.
PKYEK still has time to show AbhIya properly. They haven't exactly been butchered beyond repair yet. It's just that they're being dragged. Human-Vampire IS dark. I don't see it forbidden unlike a lion and a lamb πŸ˜›
Wanna start True Blood? Lizzie will kill me if I dare to see anything other than GA 🀣

lol, i'll start true blood after exams. GCSE stuff next month. kill me now. πŸ˜³

the only edwella scene i found intense was when edward saved bella from that guy in the first book - that's pretty much it. && i prefer the Blacks. :P 
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

they so need to pick up the good ideas like abheer. :P speaking of which, have you read the parts yet?

lol, be happy that they made him a gay..now we'll get a dark story, yay. and no, i dun want a teen story. if everything else is dark, she deserves dark, too. :P 

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

exactly. it's kinda scary that her mom was with damon, to be honest. i'd be freaked out if i was her. 🀣

IKR? Oh my! I thought I was the only one who found it creepy that Stef's brother was the one who changed Elena's mother 😲

stefan did drink that..erm, he did something to save damon. i haven't watched the last epi yet so i don't know. people say he's gonna die and delena are gonna happen. don't you know that? and, kat's love is selfish, but then again.. she'd understand the way damon feels about elena, 'coz she's felt a part of it for stefan, before. πŸ˜³

I did see the episode. He just drank human blood. Will that kill him? 😳
Like I said, Kat is selfish but she isn't exactly 'evil'. And at this point, she does seem to understand Damon the most but not enough. A part of Damon still rejoices the times spent with her, though.

lol, i'll start true blood after exams. GCSE stuff next month. kill me now. πŸ˜³

Oh my! All the best πŸ€—

the only edwella scene i found intense was when edward saved bella from that guy in the first book - that's pretty much it. && i prefer the Blacks. :P 

Only Edward was intense there. His 'distract me' really caught my attention there. Bella was still very off.

Akankshaa. thumbnail

he just drank human blood? i saw this video on YT and everyone says he sacrificed a hell lot for damon, and he might die. πŸ˜³ what show are you watching, girl? :P kat won't understand him enough, but she'll understand him better than everyone else. 

thank you. :D lol, i never liked bella..she's a weak spineless character. i only like seth and jacob and alice in the whole series - and rosalie. πŸ˜ƒ

.Jane.. thumbnail

he just drank human blood? i saw this video on YT and everyone says he sacrificed a hell lot for damon, and he might die. πŸ˜³ what show are you watching, girl? :P kat won't understand him enough, but she'll understand him better than everyone else. 

Maybe I misinterpreted then. From what I inferred, he chose to let Klaus enslave him. Now, he will join Klaus and return to his old ways. Like killing innocent and all πŸ€”
Kat-Damon, let's see how they're taken ahead. Wouldn't mind them hooking up =)

thank you. :D lol, i never liked bella..she's a weak spineless character. i only like seth and jacob and alice in the whole series - and rosalie. πŸ˜ƒ

Bella was, well, just whatever. She didn't really have too much to do. Ironic, considering the series revolved around her, she wasn't proactive at all. I liked Seth out of the werewolves. Then I liked Alice, Ed, Carlisle, Esme, Emmet, Rosalie, Jasper, in that order. Jake, I'm just about neutral towards him 😊

Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail

oh, so that's what's happening. so.. erm, stefan is gonna be a bad guy now & damon is gonna be a good guy. LOL, interesting.. i need to watch this epi nao. :D

bella was well ..all i understood was that she wanted edward to sleep with her - that's pretty much it. :P i love alice, she's awesome. :D i loved rosalie, and emmett, and jasper. edward kinda creeped me out - i dun know why. :P maybe 'coz he chose to make decisions for bella just like abhay does for pia. and i think she has a right to know what's going on around her, around him.

lol, this went completely out of the topic from the 'prediction' topic. πŸ˜† 

.Jane.. thumbnail

oh, so that's what's happening. so.. erm, stefan is gonna be a bad guy now & damon is gonna be a good guy. LOL, interesting.. i need to watch this epi nao. :D

Yes, please watch and let me know. Maybe I missed something 😳

bella was well ..all i understood was that she wanted edward to sleep with her - that's pretty much it. :P i love alice, she's awesome. :D i loved rosalie, and emmett, and jasper. edward kinda creeped me out - i dun know why. :P maybe 'coz he chose to make decisions for bella just like abhay does for pia. and i think she has a right to know what's going on around her, around him.

That's all I understood about Bella as well. Edward is actually too perfect to exist. I love him and all but at the same time, I would hate someone like that for myself. Better off in fiction. Pretty much like Abhay. I, too, feel that Pia has the right to know what's going on around her. She's entered the supernatural world, there's no turning back and it's a must that she understands it properly now. I liked how Elena confronted Stamon for making decisions for her. Pia needs to do the same with Abhay.

lol, this went completely out of the topic from the 'prediction' topic. πŸ˜† 

What? I forgot what the topic was about 🀣

-Edited-

I can't keep my eyes off your avi. Where is it from?
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yupp... i read it... bass not commented.. ill comment after the next update.. for sure :P

and if everything is dark, i wnt be able to see anythingπŸ˜†

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Misha =  Witch
Kabir = Wolf
T = Vampire [Caro style :)]
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Anky made the topic i am in shock of my life😲