The Wolfie & Witch? - Your predictions.. - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Angel

i stopped watchin the show ages ago, to be honest.. i have no idea what he behaves like anymore, but he does need a proper track. :P 

oh with Sid still in the show I'm still watching it and I sometimes forgot to forward scene that isn't his not because they are good but because I get amuse at the level of stupidity of the scenes...HAHAπŸ˜†

same! i love T's tune.. her character just needs a little shaping up on the lines of 'dia' from MJHT. she doesn't seem like a diva - she's just plain stupid. πŸ˜³

T is anything but a dive okay she is a disappointment to all dive all around the world because she is the first diva I have ever seen who look on even after been slapped without doing anything abt it 
but her tune is awesomeπŸ˜†

i used to watch the show for sid..but it's like - he doesn't even have a proper track no more. his character is not being justified a single bit, as expected. i really hope to see a damon in him before he leaves, or after he comes back. πŸ˜³

🀣 dia is the perfect T for me.. even caroline from S1. madhura is a great actress, t needs some brains. :\

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

same. elena was so heartbroken after she died, moments like this when you wish that you hadn't brought all this supernatural world on yourself.

Tell me about it! This is what darkness was suppose to be. The supernatural world took away almost everything 'normal' Elena had ever known.

i won't even bother to watch TVD if delena end up together in S3 - i just dun see them as a proper couple. for me, it's always stelena and damon-kat. :D not really, i didn't like elena before the kiss, anyway - she needs to take a stand for her feelings, she doesn't.  

You know, I love Delena and their scenes. My favourite next to Stamon scenes but even I can't picture them as a couple, honestly! Maybe they'll make it believable and all but I'll always have a regret if Stelena don't end up together. Elena, to me, always came across as feisty and headstrong but sensible at the same time. If I don't look at the kiss in a romantic way, I still maintain Elena only cares a hell lot for Damon. Her heart still lies with Stefan.

lol, true. it's like..vampire-human ain't forbidden anymore. tbh, even PKYEK couldn't justify the 'forbiddenness' of their relationship yet. it's just been abhay mourning, pia stalking, abhay saving. and, lol, you do.. 

Honestly, TL, TVD, PKYEK, no where did I find it forbidden. TVD just made me see the dark side of a human-vampire relation, no forbiddenness. 
As far as PKYEK goes, AbhIya have not at all been explored properly. They're just intense, not deep. Pia knows NOTHING about Abhay's world and Abhay just keeps making decisions for her. I don't doubt their love for each other but sometimes, despite the fact that their love story is out of norms, I wish they just sit and talk like a normal reasonable couple

Kaha gayi archi,kahi tyler ke saath date par chali toh nehi gayi na... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Chill_Out

same. elena was so heartbroken after she died, moments like this when you wish that you hadn't brought all this supernatural world on yourself.

Tell me about it! This is what darkness was suppose to be. The supernatural world took away almost everything 'normal' Elena had ever known.

i won't even bother to watch TVD if delena end up together in S3 - i just dun see them as a proper couple. for me, it's always stelena and damon-kat. :D not really, i didn't like elena before the kiss, anyway - she needs to take a stand for her feelings, she doesn't.  

You know, I love Delena and their scenes. My favourite next to Stamon scenes but even I can't picture them as a couple, honestly! Maybe they'll make it believable and all but I'll always have a regret if Stelena don't end up together. Elena, to me, always came across as feisty and headstrong but sensible at the same time. If I don't look at the kiss in a romantic way, I still maintain Elena only cares a hell lot for Damon. Her heart still lies with Stefan.

lol, true. it's like..vampire-human ain't forbidden anymore. tbh, even PKYEK couldn't justify the 'forbiddenness' of their relationship yet. it's just been abhay mourning, pia stalking, abhay saving. and, lol, you do.. 

Honestly, TL, TVD, PKYEK, no where did I find it forbidden. TVD just made me see the dark side of a human-vampire relation, no forbiddenness. 
As far as PKYEK goes, AbhIya have not at all been explored properly. They're just intense, not deep. Pia knows NOTHING about Abhay's world and Abhay just keeps making decisions for her. I don't doubt their love for each other but sometimes, despite the fact that their love story is out of norms, I wish they just sit and talk like a normal reasonable couple

she was a normal girl before stefan came, and then her best friend turned out to be a witch, her another friend was made a vampire by a girl who lived some 200 years ago who's a vampire herself, and guess what? she's her doppleganger. stefan is right - it's not her fault. she is a doppleganger and supernatural was destined to wreck her world around. even if she didn't fall in love with stefan, she won't be normal.

true, i can only see delena as a one-sided love. even if stefan dies and elena chooses to live with damon, it won't be 'proper'. she chose him because stefan died. damon deserves more than that..

lol, true. twilight had nothing forbidden in it. it was all ''sleep with me'' ''marry me'' πŸ˜³ abhiya are intense, but there's nothing forbidden about it. tvd is all dark.. i wonder if true blood is 'forbidden' or not. :P 

I WaNt Misha to be bonnie .. 
Originally posted by anurag24t

Kaha gayi archi,kahi tyler ke saath date par chali toh nehi gayi na... πŸ˜‰
Na just busy with some study work🀒

[
trust us to bring up her ff everywhere. πŸ˜†

y only us, i see the cvs taking up all her ideas tooπŸ˜†

same. i was all in for mishka when shankar arrived 'coz, i'm sorry, he's just pathetic. πŸ˜³
pathetic is an understatement for him.. i wonder wht was the whole reason for making shaw gay... but thn, now i am all in for KW!!

i only see them as siblings now..yeah, courtesy IL. πŸ˜† but, LOL.. yeah, all in for hoping for a badass for her. :P && the last line sounds so wrong in my head. :P nah, i dun want AY.. they were too teenageish.. i want a proper dark story. :P 

misha is still a teen.. she deserves to have a normal teen story.. tho sam (w/e the guys is) he will be the reason y we will overlook the teen drama thenπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Archi don't worry sid will always be in our heart and offcourse he is u'r hubby..
Misha wud be awsum as bonnie lets c which of our predictions comes true..

she was a normal girl before stefan came, and then her best friend turned out to be a witch, her another friend was made a vampire by a girl who lived some 200 years ago who's a vampire herself, and guess what? she's her doppleganger. stefan is right - it's not her fault. she is a doppleganger and supernatural was destined to wreck her world around. even if she didn't fall in love with stefan, she won't be normal.

True that. She was never destined for a normal life. Even her biological parents were so much into supernatural.

true, i can only see delena as a one-sided love. even if stefan dies and elena chooses to live with damon, it won't be 'proper'. she chose him because stefan died. damon deserves more than that..

Agreed again! Wait! Why would Stef die? 😲 where did that come from?
No, if they get Delena together, they must have a proper reason. Frankly, I'd prefer them not being together. Even Kat loves Stef only in that sense if you look at it. Actually, Damon needs someone to understand him and the fact that his love may be selfish, but it's unconditional.

lol, true. twilight had nothing forbidden in it. it was all ''sleep with me'' ''marry me'' πŸ˜³ abhiya are intense, but there's nothing forbidden about it. tvd is all dark.. i wonder if true blood is 'forbidden' or not. :P 

TL was shallow in my opinion. Edwella weren't even intense, no offense. I never liked TL except the Cullens, I think I've told you that before.
PKYEK still has time to show AbhIya properly. They haven't exactly been butchered beyond repair yet. It's just that they're being dragged. Human-Vampire IS dark. I don't see it forbidden unlike a lion and a lamb πŸ˜›
Wanna start True Blood? Lizzie will kill me if I dare to see anything other than GA 🀣