The Wolfie & Witch? - Your predictions.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
HAHA if ruhi to be come anything serious then she seriously need to get rid of fake English accent and childish talk and do it fast🤣

her boyfriend is annoying too and together they both dragging Kabir down🤣

Originally posted by _Akanksha

i hope. ekta toh vaise bhi famous hai to bring dead characters back - is baar dead vampire ko vaapis laayegi to join with abhay against maithali. :D tumhaara hubby goody goody ban jaayega. 😳 aw, i love tyler-caroline & kat-damon the most in TVD. <3 i love your dabba. :D ''everyone needs to stop kissing me.'' 🤣 
Sid ko wapaas aana hi hoga mera Pyaar CV's ke idea se jyada strong haiROFLROFL N yes tyler is ma second hubby😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Akku!! Your KW avi just leaves me breathless 😍.🤪.❤️.☺️
If this is going the TVD way then for me, potential Caro is undoubtedly T, Misha can be potential Bonnie, Panchi as potential Jenna. Sid as potential Damon ka sapna toot chuka hai 🥺 Abhay is nothing like Stef and Pia is way different from Elena anyway. Maithili seems like an evil and wicked version of Kat (who is just bitchy and selfish, nothing above that).
Tyler is actually a tough choice. I don't like MishKa as a couple either and I'd prefer Kabir to remain human. He's my potential Matt on the show. KW, again, I doubt werewolf would do. See, VG and KW are cute, adorable boy-next-door kind of people, so a werewolf won't do. All I know is, I want a Tylerish werewolf, not a Jakeish one. Yes, I've finally opened my heart to werewolves after seeing Tyler 🤣 🤣 

-Edited-

I see Arnab as Alaric, lately, character wise :)
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
I'll actually would like new entries for the categories. the ones we have are good were they are:), KW is a good option, kabir might fit in aswell. from the girls i would want new entries or maybe Ruhi would be nice. however creatives havnt been great enough with new entries and charcater developments that much and the main plot has always suffered as a result, so the less more changes in sidetracks the better i feel:) maybe momentary vampires werwolfs can come and leave.
Originally posted by elizaa

yay!!!
and u made a topic ashu...
u remember hw excited i was at marine drive, fone se dancing tht kw is to come.. i so so so want him to be the wolfie.. and if he is the wolfie, i dnt want mish to be the witch..

well, if the wolf is coming for mish, so i want it to be like samisha... ALOT like samisha, wer mish wont understand the whole supernatural concept, and.. andd.. u knw😆
but if the wolf is kabeer, thn ill be all ok with MISH being the witch..
coz i always wanted to see the bonnie in her... and i do... she is just fit for the role, but if she happens to be the witch, then we'd see panch as teh witch too😕
which i dont want.. she is good as the motherly human😳

next if there is a vamp slayer.. and if he is hot, and if he is opp mish, then FOR HEAVENS SAKE I WANT MISH TO BE THE WITCH... who will save abhay then??😆

next, t being caro!! god... u spoke my word out... i want her to.. coz tht mite just change her from looking stupid every time😆

p.s- i shld have known.. ur mahi's same aged twin- cop no2

i dun want misha to be the witch if the guy opposite her is a wolf, either. 🤣 and and and..damn, obsessed with poco or what? :P i'm okay with a vampire slayer opposite misha too ..that'd be abheer-mishaish. yeah, poco, we love you. :D about misha being a witch - that really depends on who's opposite her. :P and, panchi should not be a witch. i dun like her as a witch. 😳 and, lol, t being a vampire would be carolineish & i love caroline. <3 and madhura is a GREAT actor, anyway. :D 

hah, ty. :D 

Originally posted by anurag24t

I too want misha to be bonnie and T to be caroline..

join the club. :D 
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Akku!! Your KW avi just leaves me breathless 😍.🤪.❤️.☺️
If this is going the TVD way then for me, potential Caro is undoubtedly T, Misha can be potential Bonnie, Panchi as potential Jenna. Sid as potential Damon ka sapna toot chuka hai 🥺 Abhay is nothing like Stef and Pia is way different from Elena anyway. Maithili seems like an evil and wicked version of Kat (who is just bitchy and selfish, nothing above that).
Tyler is actually a tough choice. I don't like MishKa as a couple either and I'd prefer Kabir to remain human. He's my potential Matt on the show. KW, again, I doubt werewolf would do. See, VG and KW are cute, adorable boy-next-door kind of people, so a werewolf won't do. All I know is, I want a Tylerish werewolf, not a Jakeish one. Yes, I've finally opened my heart to werewolves after seeing Tyler 🤣 🤣 

-Edited-

I see Arnab as Alaric, lately, character wise :)
Tut...tut...😆😆😆😆😆 stay away from Tyler he is ma second hubby after sidROFLROFLROFL my two coochie-coo'sBlushing
Originally posted by .Angel

HAHA if ruhi to be come anything serious then she seriously need to get rid of fake English accent and childish talk and do it fast🤣

her boyfriend is annoying too and together they both dragging Kabir down🤣

true 🤣 i like her the way she is..she'd make a cute clumsy witch, it'd be kinda funny to see her screwing things up. 😆 
Oyee!! Angad as Jerm would be adorable!! 😃
Ruhi can be...ummm...I dunno. She can be the only non-inspired person on the show. She's unique, I tell you 😃
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

anguuu. :D i always preferred wolfies from vampires ever since i watched twilight, but then they turned jacob into a pedophile. 😳 i love tyler, nao. <3 join the club, nobody likes shankar - he's a decent actor, but he's just too plain to be a rough animalistic wolfie. :P 

na na na no way I never used to like werewolf because one annoying werewolf in Twilight name Jacob but then werewolf Seth was born and all was good.

Seth actually was the first ever werewolf that changed my dislike for werewolf before Tyler.

so I am a fan of the wolfs in TVD but in Twilight it's vampires for me all the way and not just any vampire but Edward Cullen☺️