Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Wolfie & Witch? - Your predictions..

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yay, we're gettin a wolf in PKYEK. see, you can tell by my signature line how excited i am. all of the people who know me know how OBSESSED i am with wolfies. :P

so, anyway, there have been speculations like KW will be entering the show opposite PW as a wolf..which, IF happens, i'll be the happiest person around, my avi clearly tells i love him. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but, i'm not keeping my hopes high, either..until we get a confirmation.

i understand that everyone here might not be a KW fan.. and the wolfie might not be opposite misha, kabir might be the wolf opposite misha (which will be a very BAD idea, IMO) .. or misha might turn out to be like bonnie if they go the TVD way.. && the article did say we're having witches in the show. or a new hot vampire slayer enters opposite misha.. or kabir becomes tyler lockwood and t might become caroline. so many options - which one do YOU think is most likely? what do you want to happen? [= 

PS - there have been many topics regarding this lately, so i request the CVs to make a sticky topic regarding the new supernatural creatures to keep the forum clean. yeah, i'm doing mahi's job now. :P 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want Ruhi to be bonnie n Misha to be caroline with kabir as Tyler๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and my vampi hubby sid as Damon๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yay!!!
and u made a topic ashu...
u remember hw excited i was at marine drive, fone se dancing tht kw is to come.. i so so so want him to be the wolfie.. and if he is the wolfie, i dnt want mish to be the witch..

well, if the wolf is coming for mish, so i want it to be like samisha... ALOT like samisha, wer mish wont understand the whole supernatural concept, and.. andd.. u knw๐Ÿ˜†
but if the wolf is kabeer, thn ill be all ok with MISH being the witch..
coz i always wanted to see the bonnie in her... and i do... she is just fit for the role, but if she happens to be the witch, then we'd see panch as teh witch too๐Ÿ˜•
which i dont want.. she is good as the motherly human๐Ÿ˜ณ

next if there is a vamp slayer.. and if he is hot, and if he is opp mish, then FOR HEAVENS SAKE I WANT MISH TO BE THE WITCH... who will save abhay then??๐Ÿ˜†

next, t being caro!! god... u spoke my word out... i want her to.. coz tht mite just change her from looking stupid every time๐Ÿ˜†

p.s- i shld have known.. ur mahi's same aged twin- cop no2
Edited by elizaa - 12 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

I want Ruhi to be bonnie n Misha to be caroline with kabir as Tyler๐Ÿ˜ณ and my vampi hubby sid as Damon๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ruhi as a witch would be kinda cute. ๐Ÿ˜† i dun like misha & kabir as a couple - no offence. [= tumhaara hubby toh show chodke jaa raha hai - ruko usse. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Akankshaa. thumbnail

topic ke liye bhi res. 

jaldi karna unreserve. :P 
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

ruhi as a witch would be kinda cute. ๐Ÿ˜† i dun like misha & kabir as a couple - no offence. [= tumhaara hubby toh show chodke jaa raha hai - ruko usse. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

CV's will bring him back after sometime jab kuch bachega nahi story ke liye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† n we will keep writing to starone we want sidEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ma coochie-coo going on vanwaas aloneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Ironic in TVD I love Tyler n in PKYEK our vampire sid๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I never like werewolf till Tyler became one in TVD but I am totally looking forward to PKYEK werewolf and I hope the CVs don't  disappoint us.

plus I don't want the likes of the dude who plaid Shankar as our werewolf I want someone who can actually act with good looks.

cos looking good with bad acting does sometimes sucks.

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

CV's will bring him back after sometime jab kuch bachega nahi story ke liye๐Ÿ˜† n we will keep writing to starone we want sid๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ma coochie-coo going on vanwaas alone๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ironic in TVD I love Tyler n in PKYEK our vampire sid๐Ÿ˜†

i hope. ekta toh vaise bhi famous hai to bring dead characters back - is baar dead vampire ko vaapis laayegi to join with abhay against maithali. :D tumhaara hubby goody goody ban jaayega. ๐Ÿ˜ณ aw, i love tyler-caroline & kat-damon the most in TVD. <3 i love your dabba. :D ''everyone needs to stop kissing me.'' ๐Ÿคฃ 
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

I never like werewolf till Tyler became one in TVD but I am totally looking forward to PKYEK werewolf and I hope the CVs don't  disappoint us.

plus I don't want the likes of the dude who plaid Shankar as our werewolf I want someone who can actually act with good looks.

cos looking good with bad acting does sometimes sucks.

anguuu. :D i always preferred wolfies from vampires ever since i watched twilight, but then they turned jacob into a pedophile. ๐Ÿ˜ณ i love tyler, nao. <3 join the club, nobody likes shankar - he's a decent actor, but he's just too plain to be a rough animalistic wolfie. :P 

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I too want misha to be bonnie and T to be caroline..