Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Wolfie & Witch? - Your predictions..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
yay, we're gettin a wolf in PKYEK. see, you can tell by my signature line how excited i am. DancingDancing all of the people who know me know how OBSESSED i am with wolfies. :P

so, anyway, there have been speculations like KW will be entering the show opposite PW as a wolf..which, IF happens, i'll be the happiest person around, my avi clearly tells i love him. Big smile but, i'm not keeping my hopes high, either..until we get a confirmation.

i understand that everyone here might not be a KW fan.. and the wolfie might not be opposite misha, kabir might be the wolf opposite misha (which will be a very BAD idea, IMO) .. or misha might turn out to be like bonnie if they go the TVD way.. && the article did say we're having witches in the show. or a new hot vampire slayer enters opposite misha.. or kabir becomes tyler lockwood and t might become caroline. so many options - which one do YOU think is most likely? what do you want to happen? [= 

PS - there have been many topics regarding this lately, so i request the CVs to make a sticky topic regarding the new supernatural creatures to keep the forum clean. yeah, i'm doing mahi's job now. :P 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10patakha-guddinyctophilia--sunshine--Befikre.Jane..safeplacetoland

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I want Ruhi to be bonnie n Misha to be caroline with kabir as TylerEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and my vampi hubby sid as DamonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
yay!!!
and u made a topic ashu...
u remember hw excited i was at marine drive, fone se dancing tht kw is to come.. i so so so want him to be the wolfie.. and if he is the wolfie, i dnt want mish to be the witch..

well, if the wolf is coming for mish, so i want it to be like samisha... ALOT like samisha, wer mish wont understand the whole supernatural concept, and.. andd.. u knwLOL
but if the wolf is kabeer, thn ill be all ok with MISH being the witch..
coz i always wanted to see the bonnie in her... and i do... she is just fit for the role, but if she happens to be the witch, then we'd see panch as teh witch tooConfused
which i dont want.. she is good as the motherly humanEmbarrassed

next if there is a vamp slayer.. and if he is hot, and if he is opp mish, then FOR HEAVENS SAKE I WANT MISH TO BE THE WITCH... who will save abhay then??LOL

next, t being caro!! god... u spoke my word out... i want her to.. coz tht mite just change her from looking stupid every timeLOL

p.s- i shld have known.. ur mahi's same aged twin- cop no2

Edited by elizaa - 14 May 2011 at 6:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

I want Ruhi to be bonnie n Misha to be caroline with kabir as TylerEmbarrassed and my vampi hubby sid as DamonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ruhi as a witch would be kinda cute. LOL i dun like misha & kabir as a couple - no offence. [= tumhaara hubby toh show chodke jaa raha hai - ruko usse. Cry

OriginalsFan

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

res

topic ke liye bhi res. D'oh

jaldi karna unreserve. :P 
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I want Ruhi to be bonnie n Misha to be caroline with kabir as TylerEmbarrassed and my vampi hubby sid as DamonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ruhi as a witch would be kinda cute. LOL i dun like misha & kabir as a couple - no offence. [= tumhaara hubby toh show chodke jaa raha hai - ruko usse. Cry
CV's will bring him back after sometime jab kuch bachega nahi story ke liyeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL n we will keep writing to starone we want sidEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ma coochie-coo going on vanwaas aloneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Ironic in TVD I love Tyler n in PKYEK our vampire sidLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Akankshaa.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I never like werewolf till Tyler became one in TVD but I am totally looking forward to PKYEK werewolf and I hope the CVs don't  disappoint us.

plus I don't want the likes of the dude who plaid Shankar as our werewolf I want someone who can actually act with good looks.

cos looking good with bad acting does sometimes sucks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.OriginalsFan

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

CV's will bring him back after sometime jab kuch bachega nahi story ke liyeLOL n we will keep writing to starone we want sidEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ma coochie-coo going on vanwaas aloneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Ironic in TVD I love Tyler n in PKYEK our vampire sidLOL

i hope. ekta toh vaise bhi famous hai to bring dead characters back - is baar dead vampire ko vaapis laayegi to join with abhay against maithali. :D tumhaara hubby goody goody ban jaayega. Embarrassed aw, i love tyler-caroline & kat-damon the most in TVD. <3 i love your dabba. :D ''everyone needs to stop kissing me.'' ROFL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index