Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
😆
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Yeaah soochne se hei...bahut tension ho raha hai...kaash aakhen blink karu and LO!!! it is 8pm today...patience is in short supply...

lolz..kaash aisa hota...kya haal bana diya yaar gurti ne hamara..i was never so impateint b4 ever in lyf!!😆
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaandeewani..

😆

lolz..kaash aisa hota...kya haal bana diya yaar gurti ne hamara..i was never so impateint b4 ever in lyf!!😆

Same here and...my watch seems to have stopped it is moving so slowly...

2 more hours...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ah Khushi, just remembering the days when we were doing everything to get this episode, I remember we pleaded, and wished and raved and ranted and now at last our wishes are coming true. 

Do you remember all our fantasizing about how this should be and how our great our Gurti / Maaneet would be. 

I remember we thought of everything including what they'll wear, the location, the songs everything. You know in our crazies post too we assigned jobs to everyone to take care of all the details for the SR and we meticulously planned everything.

Now we finally are getting what we wished for but all of us are so nervous, hoping that we are not disappointed, hoping that all this built up will lead to a great finale and not have us sobbing in despair

I read your post about the song selection and loved it, the location too is as Sanjh and Bobby said outdoors, in fact Hima predicted it correctly right upto the jungle and the goons attack.

Now only hope we get more than what we expected, I'm so impatient for the event of the decade 😍

All the best Khushi for the evening 🤗 Hope Sanjh will be watching, I know Bobby will
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Ah Khushi, just remembering the days when we were doing everything to get this episode, I remember we pleaded, and wished and raved and ranted and now at last our wishes are coming true. 

Do you remember all our fantasizing about how this should be and how our great our Gurti / Maaneet would be. 

I remember we thought of everything including what they'll wear, the location, the songs everything. You know in our crazies post too we assigned jobs to everyone to take care of all the details for the SR and we meticulously planned everything.

Now we finally are getting what we wished for but all of us are so nervous, hoping that we are not disappointed, hoping that all this built up will lead to a great finale and not have us sobbing in despair

I read your post about the song selection and loved it, the location too is as Sanjh and Bobby said outdoors, in fact Hima predicted it correctly right upto the jungle and the goons attack.

Now only hope we get more than what we expected, I'm so impatient for the event of the decade 😍

All the best Khushi for the evening 🤗 Hope Sanjh will be watching, I know Bobby will

Sanjh is watching as i just spoke to her...we usually talk everyday after each episode...either i call or she does...she won't miss it for anything, remember those hours division and how i used to say he is mine for 23hours and 55 minutes and that 5 minutes are for u all and how u three used to tease me??? remember ur desert mei mangal??!!!

Hai Dee iam so tensed...iam never know for my patience anyway...still today it is in much shorter supply...more so becoz iam scared of being disappointed...so much... 
sunshine94 thumbnail
me 2 desperately waitin...got butterflies in stomach...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hamara kya haal hai woh sirf hum sab jaanthe hai usse labzo mein bayaan nahi kar sakthe...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi dear...I couldn't come on line for the last 2 days due to link failure par tumne mere khabar bhi nahi liye ..toh bhule kaun batao...
Anyways I saw ur post when I returned ..but as I missed the whole excitement so I just pressed the like button of ur post ..plzzz check it dear..