Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Feels like exam results are coming out... (Page 2)

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
We can only hope editors dont mess up big time.. since SBS/SBB were not allowed, we dont even know what was shot and what was shown Cry LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

We can only hope editors dont mess up big time.. since SBS/SBB were not allowed, we dont even know what was shot and what was shown Cry LOLLOLLOL

Dear SR is very private thing, even on set very few people allows...Camera person, director, and few more that's all...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 14 May 2011 at 6:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Yeaah soochne se hei...bahut tension ho raha hai...kaash aakhen blink karu and LO!!! it is 8pm today...patience is in short supply...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

ZayaHarshika IF-Rockerz
ZayaHarshika
ZayaHarshika

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Yeaah soochne se hei...bahut tension ho raha hai...kaash aakhen blink karu and LO!!! it is 8pm today...patience is in short supply...
lolz..kaash aisa hota...kya haal bana diya yaar gurti ne hamara..i was never so impateint b4 ever in lyf!!LOL

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaandeewani..

LOL
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

lolz..kaash aisa hota...kya haal bana diya yaar gurti ne hamara..i was never so impateint b4 ever in lyf!!LOL

Same here and...my watch seems to have stopped it is moving so slowly...

2 more hours...
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Ah Khushi, just remembering the days when we were doing everything to get this episode, I remember we pleaded, and wished and raved and ranted and now at last our wishes are coming true. 

Do you remember all our fantasizing about how this should be and how our great our Gurti / Maaneet would be. 

I remember we thought of everything including what they'll wear, the location, the songs everything. You know in our crazies post too we assigned jobs to everyone to take care of all the details for the SR and we meticulously planned everything.

Now we finally are getting what we wished for but all of us are so nervous, hoping that we are not disappointed, hoping that all this built up will lead to a great finale and not have us sobbing in despair

I read your post about the song selection and loved it, the location too is as Sanjh and Bobby said outdoors, in fact Hima predicted it correctly right upto the jungle and the goons attack.

Now only hope we get more than what we expected, I'm so impatient for the event of the decade Day Dreaming

All the best Khushi for the evening Hug Hope Sanjh will be watching, I know Bobby will

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everFallen AngelInfinitedreams

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Ah Khushi, just remembering the days when we were doing everything to get this episode, I remember we pleaded, and wished and raved and ranted and now at last our wishes are coming true. 

Do you remember all our fantasizing about how this should be and how our great our Gurti / Maaneet would be. 

I remember we thought of everything including what they'll wear, the location, the songs everything. You know in our crazies post too we assigned jobs to everyone to take care of all the details for the SR and we meticulously planned everything.

Now we finally are getting what we wished for but all of us are so nervous, hoping that we are not disappointed, hoping that all this built up will lead to a great finale and not have us sobbing in despair

I read your post about the song selection and loved it, the location too is as Sanjh and Bobby said outdoors, in fact Hima predicted it correctly right upto the jungle and the goons attack.

Now only hope we get more than what we expected, I'm so impatient for the event of the decade Day Dreaming

All the best Khushi for the evening Hug Hope Sanjh will be watching, I know Bobby will

Sanjh is watching as i just spoke to her...we usually talk everyday after each episode...either i call or she does...she won't miss it for anything, remember those hours division and how i used to say he is mine for 23hours and 55 minutes and that 5 minutes are for u all and how u three used to tease me??? remember ur desert mei mangal??!!!

Hai Dee iam so tensed...iam never know for my patience anyway...still today it is in much shorter supply...more so becoz iam scared of being disappointed...so much... 

Infinitedreams

sunshine94 IF-Dazzler
sunshine94
sunshine94

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
me 2 desperately waitin...got butterflies in stomach...

khushi_4ever

Go to top