Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Feels like exam results are coming out...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys take a walk around the IF and FB...everywhere everybody is talking abt the upcoming episode tonight... we have been after them for so long now...(me, Sanjh ,Bobby and Dee were so relentlessπŸ˜†).it is almost as if our exam results are coming out...

Think abt the pressure the team will be going through ...and more so what abt GC and DD...

but along with them...as the time nears...we all are going to be very tensed...what will they show??? will the editors do a lousy job??? will they drag it on and then SR will be on Monday??and more...i have all these running around my mind ...i know many of u will have the same things...we are all scared to be disappointed...

Hai kitne obssessed hai yaar hum sabhi...

I don't ever remember anything more awaited on the small screen as this...
the first positive thing we know is that.the song has been selected...and i have made a post on it...the link is given below...it is a beautiful song...

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree...me too having butterflies in the stomach!!!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah feeling the same!!
Excited but nervous!!
Don't know how much too expect!!
I'm trying not to expect too much!
But still when there is a SR of maneet!
U can't expect low.right!
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Yeah ... u know i told myself i won't expect too much...or rather i willnot think abt them...but to no avail...i am counting the hours..what to do...helpless...and exited...
2 and half hours...left...
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today is exam day, MaanEet ka, GurTi ki acting ka, aur director ke work ka...Aur result we will announce...

Muniza
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya it's there ...
We r so excited nervous happy worried
Mixed feeling...

MAANEET 4EVER...
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sahiin main yaar...!10th ke boards ke liye bhi  mujhe itni tension naheen huwi jitni ki maneet ke SR ke liye hori..lolz
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We can only hope editors dont mess up big time.. since SBS/SBB were not allowed, we dont even know what was shot and what was shown 😭 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

We can only hope editors dont mess up big time.. since SBS/SBB were not allowed, we dont even know what was shot and what was shown 😭 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dear SR is very private thing, even on set very few people allows...Camera person, director, and few more that's all...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Yeaah soochne se hei...bahut tension ho raha hai...kaash aakhen blink karu and LO!!! it is 8pm today...patience is in short supply...