Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

When U Say Nothing At All, MN, Pt 7 Pg27 19Jun (Page 8)

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Hey dear, this story is so intriguing and amazing ... I am loving reading the thoughts that go in their minds and it seems so real ... The best part is that they are not crying that the other one supposedly doesn't return the same affection they have - its beautiful and another thing which I really liked was what you brought to notice - they are so sure about Samrat but aren't about each other - that is really cute ... Do continue soon and thanks for the pm ...

Sorry for late replies but I am just busy with my finals ... Hug

Great job dear,
God bless you,
Jaee D. Rathore

Edited by JaeeDevRathore - 18 May 2011 at 1:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah--jiya--myownarea

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Howdy, Divya? Approve

Um, Dee, okay, lately I have been cracked up so I couldn't read, was not in the right frame, but um I managed to read this in one go, the other day I started reading as well but did not acquire enough interest. Um, but, heck - this definitely is something extremely catchy! Star

I'm an MN die-hard like you, so I know it's luscious and offering basically, to be able to write them in their indigenous forms, which is exactly what I am doing in an MN FF of mine and I see you doing that too, I kind of realize our needs to remain close to the two. 

All the three chapters are immensely well written, I have not read anything from you in days, but I am strictly following this one, for I love reading untwisted MN businesses! Nupur trusts SRK's every word, that is kind of fascinating, given I have grown out of the MN-SRK-Cheesy phase but Nupur is one character who can always propel you into the same arena allover again, she is enchanting and you've kept up that trait she possesses in here! Big smile Mayank! Um, so clearly he's the only man I love, I always have. LOL

I gotta wind up now, given I have praised you decent and um, ranted enough. Though, one thing - I just added you to my buddy list, please send me PM notifications regarding the updates! Thanks Ayesha, for the PM! =]

Kankshita

valliyahYou-Know-Whomyownarea

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
okay so u have shifted to USShocked...i didn't knew...i only knew that Annie has dedicated some of her VMs n Oses saying she will miss u n i guess i asked her in her OS thread about where were u goingLOL

okay so now u can watch the repeats of MJHT over there right...not that i can't think of anything else related to it,,,but hey, u sure are lucky there...LOL

i hope u have settled down well...Big smile

now coming to the update...i am loving reading it totally n i don't want it to be a mini FF...MN have so much story to say always...plz try to make it biggerLOL

last line...about MN knowing about others but not of each other.liked it...LOL

n Mayur thinking n dreamin of each other...Nupz is toh totally thinking of him as a hero...Embarrassed

n Mayank ke har sentence mein start n end Nupz se hi hoti hai...Wow...So MayankishLOL

n about my FF..yaaayyy me happy u r continuing...missed your comments thereLOL

OMG can't believe i commented so big, i don't generallyROFL

Edited by Payal-15 - 18 May 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Whomyownarea

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
great and very cute...

trip down the memory lane...

please PM me the next time u update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Diva Diii...great two updates (I read part 2 and 3 together) Big smile

So in this FF PBM hasnt yet come yeah???LOLLOL Okay i know thats stupid...ignore itTongueTongue

The chaps were superbBig smileEmbarrassed

Loved the SRK dialogues you put...isnt he always right?? Day Dreaming

Loved the thoughts MayUr are having about each other and how they fell in loveEmbarrassed It feels great...as i read this, i can totally imagine everything...its sooo making me miss them more :((

But it's GREAT anywayBig smileBig smile

It is interesting/weird that they both can read Samrat's emotions but they can't read each other's emotionsLOL

Now i so so so so so so so so so so so CAN'T wait for the next update, even though you updated just todayBig smileBig smile

And yeah, BIG hugs for youBig smile Hope all is settled at your new placeBig smileBig smile

myownarea

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
aah!! I love the last line... "Mayank and Nupur are so unsure of each other's feelings but are so sure about Samrat..Typical MN if u ask me !"... exactly typically MND'oh

I loved the way you swayed between Mayank and Nupur's thoughtsBig smile.. how his filmy Maa reminds him of the most filmy person in his lifeLOL and when Nupur believes Sharukh and says she will wait for Mayank, who is apparently(not apparently, actually) her Mr. Right..LOL

I'm loving itApprove (McDonalds style)LOL

continue soon Divya... n plzz pmEmbarrassed

~jiya~

P.S. SRK is always rightEmbarrassed... and Mayank and Nupur sounds beautiful *sigh!!*Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahmyownarea

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
like like like like like...& many many more likes...divz!!!!!!!

ok  i just lovemy mayank nupur.& here they r looking even more adorable with their cute thoughts abt each other...well cute misconceptions i must say.like nup[ur thought mayank doesn't love her & proposing iatthe play is not his idea of confession where as mayank thought he is not her sapnoka raj kumar! typical MN i tell u.LOLsaree dunia bherki logo ki problem solve kerenge, sab ki baate sunege samjhenge sivaye ek dusreke*headdesk...or may be they r liek this  & this is why i find them more & more adorbale?Ermm

i so agree they both r sure abt sam's feelings.& not their owns..they r one unique couple on earth!!!!!!!! i loved mayank ..how the akdu sadu guy who used to throw sarcastic comment at dia benji , dodo , became freinds with them only becoz this will make Nupur happy!!!!!!!awww he is always a sweet heart inside uperse sakt ,ander se softEmbarrassed
& i absolutely agree with Nupur .if SRK says something, it is ought to be trueApprove.i believe in SRK too just like her!!!!!! Embarrassedthis remind me of the terrece scene qwhe3n she first told him abt her love for SRK. always told u na,my sis said after watching that scene."She is sooo u!" LOL & nupur calling sam dakkan...roflll that is sooo nupurish!!!!!!!

& a special thanks for reminding mayank that he did on holi..hehe that classic i will go home with Nupur only!!!!!!
awww i m loving this so much divz!!!!!!! u just keep on updating.don't worry u will always find me here with my long long comments! love ya!Hug

You-Know-WhoMyInspirationzmyownarea

valliyah Goldie
valliyah
valliyah

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Brilliant update...lovin it...do cont soon...!!!

myownarea

Go to top