Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

When U Say Nothing At All, MN, Pt 7 Pg27 19Jun (Page 3)

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

wonderful beginning.i loved itEmbarrassed

awww mayank and nupur make me so nostalgicEmbarrassed
do continue soon.waiting 4 the update abhi seLOLLOL
add me to ur pm listSmile
@mou thanks 4 pming Smile

Edited by anuja4mayur - 15 May 2011 at 4:02am

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
i really loved it alot...Embarrassed
m really grateful to mou for sending me da pm...thnx a ton for dis sweety...Smile
awww...all dose memories...n nupur listening deir convo...n den remembering alkll da gud ones n smiling to herslf...aww...how cute...plzzz divya cn u pm me da next tym u update...plzzz

tczzz
valliyah Goldie
valliyah
valliyah

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Goddd can't believe...u r back...soo missed ur updates...it seems ages now...thankgod ur back...now we hope to get Yeh Dooriyan updates soon...n wow ur back with another MN ff...MJHT yaad agaya...n Benji doing the honors great...can't wait to read more...cont soon... n add me to ur pm list please...!!!
Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
reserved, i WILL unreserve, me too tired and sleepy rite nw Geek
Faria. IF-Stunnerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Welcome back DD2PartyPartyParty
i missed u and ur writing so much
Haye a new mayur FF-----------DancingDancingDancing

Wow beautiful start
Loved it to d core
it would b really very nice to read MN story frm u

but plz dont forget to update "Ye Duriyan"0--- is FF ko hum logo se jaida door maat rakho...Big smile

Thank Mou for ur PM

love u both

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah

PrincessBushi IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessBushi
PrincessBushi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
wowww .. good to c ya here again ... Dancing

a big hug 4 u Hug

missed ya alot !! Unhappy

u remember me? Tongue

now cuming at the update .. it's amazing .. i enjoyed reaing it ..

do pm me whenever u update!!
AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Diva Diii :D

Wowww...a new ff...yaaayyy*dances*

it was a great start..love the way you write:)) this had me in huge huge grins.hehe.the way Benji was telling the story as he knew it to ash n rohan..and Nupur reminiscing the days again..only now there is a twist coz they havent confessed yet:)) Eagerly waiting for the next part and hoping it has a Mayank-Nupur interaction scene:)) Gosh i miss them..cant wait to read more:))

A huge mega thanx to Mou..and hugs too..for the pm:))
myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

@Nidzzz 'aww Hug Thank u for the lovely comment [J] Glad u enjoyed Benji's version of the MN love..oops..best friends/fighting story  Tongue now u get to hear it straight from the horse's mouth!

Love ya . miss u too :D Hug

@Anniieee Hug aww man, I was so struck by nostalgia when u commented. U remember the days of my first FF The best friend? You always would be the first to comment even b4 I PM u'd find the update and comment Smile and I loved it then, I love it now'.:)

Don't worry na Pandeyji ki tarah hum bhi aapko raat raat bar call karte hai LOL

@Ishita ' Thank u so much for reading :) Will wait for your comment :D

@Akki ' rushes towards you and football(American) tackles you!

Missed u loadsss Hug Hug and I loved ur comment :D ha ha except u should get over Rebecca Black Stern Smile  ROFL

@Jaee Hey !! Big smile thanks for reading :) Will PM u for sure :D

@Mou'Hug awww Hugs u really tight, don't cry Big smile Mein hoon na Wink (UR SRK style)

Firstly Thank u sooo much for PM'g Mou ..u r a sweetheart, u know that right?

Secondly I hope I live upto ur expectations in this FF *worried look*

Thirdly I love ya (he he, that was easy :D)

@Vasantha  hey Big smile long time no see! :D Do comment, I'll be waiting , thanx for reading!

@Jiya hey Jiya Big smile thank u so much for the wonderful comment , wow u've been hearing about me? Really :D that's sweet :) (good things I hope :D) I'll surely PM u :)

When u say nothing at all, is my fav as well :D

@Fiza' oops!! :) sorry!! I know about Ye dooriyaan ' wont ever abandon that as it is very close to my heart, some genuine reasons , will update that soon. Since that's high on emotions and this is a light one, this is easier to write :D and re-writing the lost chapter there is really making me mad, sorry again Big smile Glad u liked this :D

@Roshnee eeeks who said Mayank doesn't like her (ok.  I gave away the plot ' not really!

@Sonu  I almost fell off my chair seeing ur comment (that is not to say that I wasn't very happy abt it) I always love ur comments, u know that! :D and u summarized MN beautifully sweetheart Big smile and pretty much gave away most of plot (there isn't one :P)  hmmp, but no worries. I'll still write and I Still hope to see long comments from u . miss u Hug

@Kinza (mehek :D) Thank u Big smile do read and leave in ur comments hereon as well

@Harsha 'Hug oh we did :D well I dint realize cos u r always one of the first ppl I made friends with here, I still read ur pursuit :D I'm glad I cud take u back to our Mayur days Big smile Do read hereon as well!

@Anuja ..Thank u Big smile Glad u liked the first part! MN always makes me so nostalgic, they are irreplaceable. Sigh! Will continue very soon !!

@cutiepie12 (Sorry, dunno ur name :D) Thank u soo much for the comment! I'm glad Mou could send the pms J I'll PM next don't worry, I couldn't this time. I hope u enjoy reading the further updates as well.

@Valiyah I dint leave per se :D Just got very busy with life . I know u r waiting for ye dooriyaan, truest me I'm working on that, Meanwhile, I hope u enjoy this FF Big smile

@Debo Hug eek u r so busy, sigh! I can understand, I miss u thou!! Do leave in a comment u know how much I LOVE reading ur comments!! Big smile Do continue reading and commenting!

@Faria'heyyy Hug how r u? I'm glad u liked this beginning.  I promise to continue ye dooriyaan soon :D don't worry..Do read and leave in ur comments for this FF Faru!!

Mou is a sweetheart isn't she :D love u both too :D

@Kanky ' waiting for ur comments dear! :D

@Mahak ' thank u so much! ::D

@Princessbushi ' aww Hug thank u soo much, now I'm back, hopefully u wont miss me now on. Glad u liked the update, will PM u for sure! :D

@Amy ' rushes to give u a bear hug Hug thank u thank u thank u :D Ofcourse that's the only twist they haven't confessed, so I can stretch the story a bit unlike the poor CVs of MJHT who we forced for an MN confession. I miss them too, so here I go trying to discover them in different ways':D

Edited by myownarea - 15 May 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahcutiepie12You-Know-WhoMystique-Samira-Wings-of-FireAmyArTiMayUrlove.mayurarti--jiya--MyInspirationzthegameison--Annu4MayUr--Faria.annie07

Go to top