Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

When U Say Nothing At All, MN, Pt 7 Pg27 19Jun (Page 11)

swati05 IF-Sizzlerz
swati05
swati05

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

awesome part Divz di   Hug

i love the way ur writing it ... both of them expressing their own pov :)

btw i wud not mind Nupur brain washing Shilpa aunty into getting her and mayank married  LOL ... i wud love that  LOL

i am so eargerly waiting to hear what mayank has to say ... its sth he can relate to falling in love with ur best friend  Day Dreaming ... so lets see what he says  Day Dreaming

and i love the fact that ur updating frequently ... i wud love reading an update everyday :D

plz do continue soon  :D

btw i know i am four parts too late LOL ... but i love the title of ur FF ... one of my fav ronan keating songs Day Dreaming

Edited by swati05 - 20 May 2011 at 1:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--myownarea

Maahzabeen IF-Rockerz
Maahzabeen
Maahzabeen

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
both were fantabulous updates...
actually i read part 1 n 2 thru cell so dint comment dat time as i cud nt...*pout*
but i must say dat from the very 1st update i ws waiting 4 the next ones n now dey r here...
thanks 4 the pm..
Amrita Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

Janakivallav IF-Addictz
Janakivallav
Janakivallav

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
brilliant part.
loved it.
 continue soon.

myownarea

Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
ufff yeh nupur bhi naa accidently khus hi story keh di ofcourse my swthrt mayank wuld go silent loool 
I am loving this stpry and nah u r nt goin fast at all !!!
Thanks for the pm :)

myownarea

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
eee...divzBig smile...u know u r getting all my blessin g these days fo rmaking me feel so happy each time i read ut update.sadaa sukhi reho...Approve LOL
uff.Nupur & mayank.mayank & nupur.i donno what shroud i write abt them to describe how much i love them, specially in this FF...that i hvn't write before!!!!!!!
Mayank-finally here the sadu admit that he actually love this nautanki done by his mom & his nupur...hehe as if we donno that already! LOLitna bhav kha rehe tha...what he said?he wud better die rather than watching devdas II played by them infront of him?LOLuff that was so mayank .we know how much he love this Nupur & his mom ganged up against him.& he is so sure abt marrying to Nupur already.Shocked& thinking what will happen after that? wah...Big smile  but hello.someone( i mean u,divz, coz u r the writer) remind him plz  that first ,he at least need to tell the gal that he love herErmm  waise jaruri bhi nehi hai utna.when she is already planning how to Brainwash his mom to get married to himLOL
u know here u made Nupur  really rocking! not that i love our Nupur any less in the show.but this one i found a bit different ina way she is more sure abt what she wants in life...with all her Nupurshish things remain intact..ummm now i m not sure whether u get what i m trying to say hereErmm.forget it, lets just say i love Nupur hereBig smile
oh u just fulfilled another MN dreams of mine...mayank getting sick &Nupur taking care of her...hayee i love both mayank's & nupur's version of this scene..but obviuously Nupur's one with those blushes added extra spice to it...& i looved itEmbarrassed keep fulfilling My MN dreams divz!Hug
& well i just realized here in thsi FF rohan, ash even though they act stupid,they actually make me smile.i mean what happening? well i guess the case is whenever someone is with MN ( not in between MN ) i started liking them.* bias me...LOL & plz don't let mayank put ideas of copy rights into Nupur's headStern Smile...mann her By god & some other statement.that i use .& I m sure other MN fans also use we will all go bankruptLOL   & these lines of urs abt sam's realization cracked me up big time..  LOL   What needs to happen for that realization to strike? Go to jail or something? i wish mjht cvs could read this!!!!!!!!LOL
& at last the silence...Day Dreaming...well i remember this happening in the show making mayank shocked & scared like hell when she asked this questions to him on phone...LOL...so i m waiting to c what he do here? Big smile
well divz.i realized even if i want , i can't write short comments for ur FFs..Ermm..something is wrong with  me.i like this so much that i love to write abt every single thing happenedLOL...waiting for day after tomorrow now.when u will update next !!!!!!! till then take care..& i m not saying this coz u said i m cuteLOL..but i really love u!!Hug
edit
i didn't read ur PM. just straight log in & came to this page.u were asking whether u should slow down ur update? like seriously? D'oh  just keep updating, forget everything else..Stern Smile

Edited by Mou. - 20 May 2011 at 3:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahYou-Know-Who--jiya--myownarea

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Okay Divz i need to tell ya...u are an AWESOME writer be it emotional or funHug

i was laughing throughout readind it...no not when Mayur talked about him being ill n her taking care of him...n him calling her nameDay DreamingDay Dreaming but certainly when u wrote that Nupur came thru a window to see himWinkLOL

n that texting to "you-know-who"...not voldemort...not Akki...that certainly cracked me upROFL

n that "turn the tables , not literally"LOL...n loved it when u wrote Mayank wanted to talk to her but not at the cost of studies...so he decided to club them bothLOL..so MayankishDay Dreaming

n now waiting eagerly for the MN convo finallyDay Dreaming

besides, me getting in a habit of long comments nowLOL

okay n wanna add that comment about when will Samrat realize...does he need to go to jail or what...ROFL
AwesomeLOL

Edited by Payal-15 - 20 May 2011 at 9:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahYou-Know-Who--jiya--myownarea

Mystique IF-Dazzler
Mystique
Mystique

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
 u UPDATED 2 parts???! Unhappy i couldn't comment Unhappy
now i will...Big smile but abhi i am a little sleepy...yeah i know,its afternoon...but i'm kinda following ur time zones Stern Smile (see,miss u so much Wink Tongue ) will pakka pakka, unreserve this...in evening :)

AND,i loved this part ROFL ROFL especially,Nupur Bhushans pov's n blabber in ( ) ROFL full nautanki i swear...loved this part a lot Big smile

BRB
mayur-maaneet Senior Member
mayur-maaneet
mayur-maaneet

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

myownarea

Go to top