Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
divya jee i soo hav to tell u m totally in love wid it...whenever i c ur pm it makes me smile automatically...😳

well as usual i soo loved da update...i always enjoy to da fullest while reading it...πŸ˜ƒ

thnx alot for dis ff...πŸ˜‰

i so miss mayur n SHILPA aunti...πŸ˜†

Nupur, he said my name in a whisper. Suddenly, I wished what I said was true. I wished he was not upset with me and that he loved me and he was about to confess to me. I could imagine him on a white horse (safed ghoda people ' attention to the story!) and all that. You get what I mean? My Prince charming (Raajkumaar yaar!) was just on the other side of this phone line and calling my name out in that romantic manner and I can't even be happy about it. How miserable can things be! Sigh!

typical nupur...πŸ˜† totally loved dis part...πŸ˜†

Last but not the least he wanted me to concentrate on my studies.  Sigh.

typical mayankish style...*hits head*

but my mind stopped at sweetheart and started dancing around it.

i wanted to dance wid nupur...lol

Who would've thought the padaku Mayank had love guru qualities hidden in him.

hayeee...how sweet...πŸ˜‰

(see how I secretly and smartly told him the magical 3 words without eliciting suspicion! *raises imaginary collar*).

totally filmy nupur...πŸ˜†

You love me, I love you, we should just get married you know. Obviously my brain has gone for a walk and whatever is left in the head is not coordinating correctly with my speech glands (or whatever it is called). 

oh my GOD...😲 speech glands...lolπŸ˜†

Don't call me Di , Dia screamed. Do I look like a behenji to you? 

awww i so miss dia n her style...πŸ˜‰

tczzz 

loads of love

Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i soo liked dis part alot...πŸ˜ƒ
loved it alot esp dis line left me lauhging like anythng...πŸ˜†
Nupur I-don't-believe-in-logical-conclusions Bhushan.

loved it alot 
esp shilpa aunti gosh i soo missed her in mjht...loved her to da core

tczz
loads of love
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DD2- where r u???
miss u and ur FF so much
plz come back soon and update ur ff
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Di i saw u OL
i wanna ask u- when will u update this FF?????
itna torture maat karo-plz try to update this FF soon
Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so long and no updates...

please update this ...
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LATE..LATE..AS USUAL...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..
anyways...getting straight to the point...d UPDATE...😍😍..hailaa...DREAMYY it is...!!!
i just love reading any story from Mayank's POV u know..the way Mayank talks about what n how he feels,its something so unique,special n its like-"practicality mein hilarity ka tadka " .πŸ˜†.🀣... n d REAL Mayank as he was is always a  treat to read n u capture it beautifully evrytime u pen down his thoughts or about him...πŸ‘πŸΌ
                   n shilpa sharma is an added beauty to this...the second most lovable female  character i felt  in d show...n u captured the essence so well...she makes u laugh n at the same time her understanding of everyone near her n about every other thing is just impeccable..more so her son...well ,of cos she has  had the experience so she knows ...

wish he gets  a MASSIVE surprise for his best friend on getting back to Mumbai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜...

can't wait to read the d next one...do UPD soon...

Love..
Debzy...πŸ€—
P.S-m glad u din't update,u were waiting for me to comment right...😎🀣

P.P.S-where r u BTW..???do come bck soon n update.u r  missing for a  LONGG time n we have got some HUGEE ArTi direct hints...❀️😍
Edited by -Debzyy- - 12 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved for replies

ok I'm, pretty upset n angry with myself that the replies i typed out have managed to vanish due to my sheer carelessness πŸ˜‘
myownarea thumbnail
Part 6 - Page 21

Hola people πŸ€—

I had this waiting for a good 20 days in my computer, this part. I'm completely paranoid about posting this, I think I've become a bit psychotic since the time I've stopped working like a maniac and plunged into other areas like setting up a homeπŸ˜†

Teju -What a surprise to see u here, but its a pleasure:)
Annie -I miss u :(
Debzy - u got that right, now that u commented I'm updating πŸ˜†

I feel better already :) Love ya all :) sorry Fari, jiya, roshnee n all, u guys rocks :) I'll update my detailed replies later, now I'm just upset with myself for messing it up,

Abt the UPDATE - I just went back into the initial phase of MN, its confusing to be honest!! sigh

Part 7

So our brave hero is all set to meet his heroine .While he makes his way to her heart (erm, city more like!) we get a peek into their thoughts. Now, now, don't ask me if that wasn't what you were getting all along? The answer is no. No? I can hear at least some of you ask, smirking no less (do u realize how Nupurish you are? ). Well No is my answer! You hear their version, they make it look like its all fun and more fun. It isn't always so, they are normal people, you see, so they feel all sorts of complex emotions. They just don't choose to tell YOU! (now look who is smirking..!).

Ok, don't fret alright? Mein hoon na? (err wasn't this sentence used way before SRK said it? Plus I adore it from the point Mayank did). In case you are wondering who the hell is talking, let me tell you I'm offended, because I happen to be writing this story, hmmmp!

Fine fine, I'll get to the point.  

Our hero was on the way to Mumbai, sitting in a Volvo AC bus! ( They are generally very comfortable so perfect for some day dreaming about the heroine). Where is our heroine you wonder? In the class of course (don't you remember I said earlier Hero has 10 days off, while heroine doesn't? ) ..and she is busy day dreaming too about our hero of course! See don't judge her and all that because she isn't attentive in class, the poor girl has a best friend who makes her study over the phone!! Over the phone- Imagine the horror, the same instrument most teenagers use for cooing endlessly over.  IF ever anyone had the right to day dream in class it was Nupur Bhushan, simply because she was ahead in her lessons from the rest of her class.

Mayank settled himself down into his reclining seat and closed his eyes lightly (Always makes day dreaming easier don't you think?) while Nupur had to keep her eyes well open so as not to be thrown out of class.

Vulnerable  and Strong

Its strange how things work in life, but the first time he met her was in total contradiction to the strong nature that she possessed. It was the vulnerability he saw in her eyes that had him spell bound for a fleeting moment. He had been confused and clueless on how to react to her as her saved her from a men's loo. She had left just like that, before he could react. He was unsettled, something that had never happened before.

She had never thanked him for saving her the first time. She was too vulnerable at that time, definitely  not her best moment but she had seen concern in the eyes of her savior. Unable to react after an ordeal of the unexpected kind, she had left, without a thank you.

The next time was definitely her strong moment! He had received a biting response for his sarcasm when she fell into his arms. Unbelievably, she was the complete anti-thesis to the swooning heroine, she often pictured herself to be. By simply standing her ground she shook him up.

He never once tried to charm, that was what was charming about him. He din't want a girl falling into his arms. He was perfectly happy in his world of books, thank you very much.

Listen guys, you may not admit it, but to us it was pretty obvious that you both would fall for each other, had to, otherwise, what is the point of this story? Sorry, meant to say, what is the point of the fates conspiring to bring you together that way?

Our first dance

I know you wanted it badly, I just dint want to let you down!

When you came to that dance audition, I couldn't believe my luck.

I lost myself in you for a moment there just after we danced.

I was lost more than once, first you come, then you make me dance to your tunes and literally sweep     me off my feet and expect me to not fall for you?

Sorry for interrupting, but hey where am I interrupting, you guys are not even having a conversation, technically . Its just your individual thoughts . why does it seem like a conversation? Telepathy? D'uh!

The change

She was the change in his life, when she was upset, he tried to cheer her up. Took her to a beach, ended up having more fun than he could imagine.

He had broken the mold, complimented her even for being the reason he had taken a break from studies.

Ok, I want to know, why does our hero forget to mention the incredibly long phone call preceded by a huge round of embarrassing questions by his- too smart for his good -mom?

A single Lie

That broke my heart it did. I had trusted you.

It broke my heart too. I apologized you dint accept it.

I had never been so broken. I know I was wrong.

You still came for the final dance. I couldn't have been more grateful!

hmm Why do I feel like I'm over hearing a private conversation. I don't even feel like joking, I'm so gonna lose my readers. Sigh.

The First Fight

They say the first s are special. The first hug, the first kiss etc etc. By that parameter, this was special too, they had fought and fought with passion.

He could not forgive her after having his trust broken. He had trusted her way too much, she had made more space in his heart than anybody else other than his mother had done all his life, in a matter of days. It was like a heart break except he was not in love. Not just yet. At least that's what he thought.

She knew she made a mistake, she had corrected it , she had done everything in her power to make him realize it. She had apologized endlessly. He was ruthless in his denial of her apology, she was not to stand for his high-handed ways.

The way you both fight *Shakes head* , makes us want to bang our heads somewhere, you dint notice the obvious then dint you? Not to mention, you still haven't noticed it. Baah! * shakes head more vigorously* 

When you challenge me like that!

Nobody had EVER challenged me in studies. EVER.

I hadn't challenged anybody in studies either!

Well yes, but you did.

Yes, I don't really think it was the best move I made.

Trust me, it was. It made me respect you, especially when you started taking your challenge very seriously.

Valid point there Mr Sharma, we are not about to forget the look of reverence *giggle* on your face when she gave that wonderful answer in class. *Some more giggles* not to mention that she nearly beat you dint she? 2 marks, that was way too close for comfort eh?

The Trip

Well the trip changed everything between them. Slowly and steadily they had begun to appreciate each other, little by little. Just the change in scenery had caused them to spend more time looking into each other's eyes ' even while outwardly professing strongest dislike towards the other person.

oh yes, we did notice that the hate had tapered off to dislike *raises eyebrows* . Interesting the way she falls right into you and you forget to stop looking at each other. Haven't you seen Dil hai ki manta nahi Ms Bhushan? Friend eh? *scoffs*

Nupur was jolted out of her reverie with the end of class bell, while Mayank was woken upon from his day dream by an unexpected sudden brake.

Now that the hero and heroine are no more thinking of each other, what do we do here? Ok tho phir milte hai break ke baad..!

Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
PMs later please, anyway I'm too agitated right now, and its horribly late as well!!
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

edited:

this was beautiful divya di .. the best chapter so far !! .. *sigh* a trip down the memory lane .. loved it .. continue soon!! ..
Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago