When U Say Nothing At All, MN, Pt 7 Pg27 19Jun - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
mayank was absolutely right when it's about nupur that there is no logic...nd i love shilpa aunty she is rocking...mayank is so lucky...he got the best mom nd best girl in his life...
Hey Divya..

Loving it..reached here finally today...sorry my pm box has been a mess since long..
Completed all the 6 in a row & as always 'your fan'...

reserved...
well i know no one but an idiot reserves after 23 pages but then again i am one😳  i am reading all the parts and i am loving them❀️
great to read your work againπŸ˜ƒ
love
teju
p.s. i know i am an arse not wishing you before but happy belated birthday divzπŸ€—
I take eternities in reading, and I'd like to have you pardon me for that. 

I-love-you-you-love-me and best-surprise-ever make me feel awfully stupid, intrinsically. Meaning, I feel I am not fit for witnessing this, I should tell you. Hence, I have jittery sensations before I read romances, I'm just careful, just in case I decide to quit, which is why I hardly read fan fictions. I see I can't even write them anymore. But this is like Mayank and Nupur and I always tell you that I feel incredulously calm post reading any intelligent and original Mayank-Nupur formulation. You write the most irksome of things to me in an enjoyable manner, I like to read from you, always and especially once I finish combating my nauseating instinct on reading romance. You're one of the first writers I came across in IF and I have always liked your skill, and this one is most definitely as much magnificent as your older works, I'd only like to mention that you sway from first person to narration too much, which stains the grace of your story sometimes, I mean no offence. I'd do a virtual jig if you correct this error, and then um, this is awfully complete. You've captured Mayank and Nupur and party majestically! 

Kankshita
i never got any pm 4 dis ff!!πŸ₯Ί not fair...😭
but i'll compensate... by spamming here!!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† i hope u dont mind...😳
omg... divya di... wt an chak de phatte  MN ff...
k... MN still frnds after 3 yrs also... n benji narrating deir story...
luvd it!!!
rush 2 read d next updates!!!
luv n miss ya di!!πŸ€—
part 2 was fab!
k.. so mayu has movd 2 B'lore n nups still in xcel!
both of spoke 4 50 mins on phone...by god... 😲
i'm soo luving dis!!
cant wait 4 d next updates...runs 2 catch dem up..
luv ya di..

part 3..
BhesT FHrienDs... MN  r still Best frnds even after d play.. dey dint confess still... n r very sure of samrat...so typical MN
just fantastic update di...
luvd it!!
part 4... just awesum...
now nupur only unknowingly... askd him 2 help... 4 how 2 make sum1 confess...πŸ˜†
Devdas IIπŸ˜†
gosh .. divya... u r really a gem of a writer!!!
luv ya diπŸ€—
gosh... wt ws dat...
MN ... playin along... flirting!!!😲 πŸ˜†
divya di... wt an fantabulous update..πŸ‘πŸ‘..i'm sooo luving dis ff!!!😳
😳
part 6... freakingly awesum...
mayu's eternal ladai.. of dil n dimaag... πŸ˜†
shilpa aunty's tricks.. 2 make him go mumbai!
omg ... now mayu gonna surprise nups...
i just cant wait 4 d next update!
continue soon di...
luv ya n miss ya loads di...πŸ€—