Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

@payal thank uu pallu  πŸ€—  (ok, question,..why r u called pallu n not payu or
something? ) erm ok beside the point! πŸ˜†
So glad u r liking this!!
ha ha u read somewhere havent we been witness to it? *oh ignore me, u know how
delusional I'm  :P *
ya I was trying out the varun side of mayank n i never thot it was out of place
infact that smugness defined mayank :D (my opinion ofcourse haha!)
oh i liked ro ash when with MN (cud be my obvious bias πŸ˜†)
and yeah i think benji n dia r outright cute :D

good question Divz...why am i actually pallu...πŸ˜†

becoz one fine day Ayeshu asked ki all have a nickname n why not Payal has one...i suggested ki i already have many...sometimes i forget all those...Payu, Poly, Aps, PM...etc etc... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but Komzie just did my naam karan according to her new mood that day n next i know is everyone calling me Pallu🀣

yup we Delusionals have witnessed too many delusional things together..."sigh" the people making us delusional must have tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i loved the Varun side of Mayank...it mADE ME GLUED TO THE SCREEN for the active participation of expresion that Mayur exchanged😳

i liked them wid Mayur too but i don't think its owing to biasnessπŸ˜†

n Benji n Dia are actually under used i guess...

okay now coming to FFπŸ˜†
i just loved it again...as usualπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

i wonder why CVs never put those scenes which u did...like Mayank remembering her leaving the bus n thinking about how deviated she was always from the main point of wht the discussion shud beπŸ˜†
n that Staff room...uski toh baat hi mat karo😍
once i saw that scene n described it whole aise hi in the CC just coz i couldn't help...hopeless case u see when it comes to them🀣

n Shilpa Aunty...she is the best Mom ever...n that makes Sharmas the best Family everπŸ˜†
okay coming back...i m loving every bit of Shilpa Aunty...no wonder Mayank is so...n she kept talking to Nupur for so long n announced to mayank straight away...BYGOD loved itπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

n now Mayank is gonna go to Mumbai...yayyy
i love it when Mayank surprises Nupur...😍

dheere dheere i'll start writing comments bigger than ur FF update
🀣 Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just love shilpa aunty. she's just the best. and hats off to nupur. she's actually got shilpa to nudge mayank and even shilpa couldnt understand that! this girl rocks. and mayank- well how lucky could a man ever get? he's got the best mother and the best girl friend (oops! best friend who's a girl) in the world! thats just unbelievable. 
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
uff i was waitng & waiting & waiting  for u to update & u got gayeb...thank god u r back & with this super duper cute update.,kya batau divz u r this FF is making me hopelessly greedy...if u know what i mean.😊..i so so so want to watch it on Tv with Arti in it ( obviously  i need not to say that still i saidπŸ˜•) & yeah with shilpa aunty too..eeeks i love her .she is the best mom of tv ever!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

i just love this love sick  puppy mayank...πŸ˜†.even this suits him along with his sadu avatar!!!!!!  😳awww he is missing her badly isn't he? bahalai ka zamana nehi raha.imagine mayank saying this exact words.oh gosh!!!!!!!🀣   & that  description u gave for the library scene! *goes into dreamy mode...😍
Hv i told u before how much i wanted to c nupur & shilpa aunty scene after MN marriage? coz i always think they wud hv been the most unique & most adorable saas bahu of tv!!!!!!!!!...grrr cvs!!!!!!!!😑    
anyways..i love love love Mayank's slip of tongue in front of her nautanki mom...roflll pakdha gaye bechara! πŸ˜†& shilpa aunty ..uff a big hug to her for arranging that "push " for mayank that he needed.she understand her son & nupur both so well...i also wonder why didn;t nupur asked him to get married to her yet?πŸ˜•..(stupid ppl...sare dunia age nikele geye.ye dono abhi tak confess bhi nehi ker paye😳...but then...this is why i love them so so so much.they r sooo not like others!!!!!!!!😍 )

So a surprise is coming Nupur's way...πŸ˜ƒ  can't wait more!!!!!!!! update update update jaldiii πŸ˜ƒ
& btw, thanks for watching the vms & liking them.of course i know why u liked seedhe sade more😳 πŸ˜†      & yeah aisa kabhi ho sakta hai that i will not give u ur bday VM? 😳     u will get it.for sure..bass thodasa .intejer kerna hoga! hope u won't mind...😳
& yeah tere ore chale is also nice title, i liked it...then again when u say nothing at all is also perfect! therefore i declare everything on MN is perfect!!!!!!! love ya too & wishing you a happy birthday in advance!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

Edited by Mou. - 12 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG !!!!!!
what was that Divya???
felt like riding a whirlwind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so much was going on , it was hard to keep up.
Mayank's thoughts race as fast as Nupur's wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Come on logical Sharma can't you see she loves you???😳

loved Mayank's mom.she is so full of life & fun.πŸ˜ƒ
she so cleverly plotted the whole thing
wish she gets both of them to confess too.πŸ˜†

LOVED the update Divya.πŸ€—

ps - i need to stalk you better.πŸ˜† i was late to res.
Edited by shubhie - 12 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hayyee...loved it...🀣
oh god seriously the way u write it takes sooo long to come back to your normal senses...

as usual loved mayank...but this time shilpa aunty stole the limelight...afterall MAA HAI NA...hahahaha...

continue soon...loved it...
dont take long to update the next...
waiting for the laughter riot...

P.S...thanks for liking my name😊
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res...this time i will pakka unres it...lol
mayur.forever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

omg...these guys r just too cute!!!!..loved the mayank-shilpa convo...πŸ˜†...just loved it...

do continue soon...πŸ˜›
swati05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

gr8 part divz di  πŸ€—

i love this hopelessly is love Mayank  😍 ... his dil and dimag ki ladai ... he shud follow his dil says and forget his dimag  πŸ˜† ... the heart always wins  😍

and i sooo love shilpa aunty ... i loved the 'nudge' she gave Mayank πŸ˜† ... i hope she can get him to confess too ... and she's sending Mayank to Nupur ... wow  😍

me looking forward to Mayank's suprise  😍
pls do continue soon :D
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
jst luved shipla aunty...sooo sweet n loving mother.
hmmm mayank going to mumbai...looking forawrd