Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Moi is sorry dill se coz of the delay in replying to the last part which resulted in u writing the 5th part b4 i comment there.😳...n b rest assured-u r gonna get likes as well as beauty comments on this FF for SURE!!!coz this is a WONDERFUL one....i swear it is just AWESOME!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

n i especially loved the way u write it here...d tone-so much conversational,like how we have seen d actual MN in the show...,d realistic way of how u write makes it even more of a pleasure to read... 
 d 4th part had me blushing like an idiot...she took acre of him n did everything for him...oh-wait-she went in thru after breaking a window...???!!!.well-Nupur bhushan u see...so-m not surprised...🀣
                the whole series of events is just beautifully put down.n this part is even more lovelier...n d FAV chunk of mine is of course-d PHONE CONVERSATION... πŸ˜πŸ˜.OMG... they actually said I love you to each- other n got away with it...??!!! n best was Mayank playing along...!!!🀣
like seriously-how much more adorable can these two get...!!!!!!!😍

keep updating it...m simply loving it...!!!!πŸ€—

Debzy...πŸ˜‰
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Divya πŸ€—πŸ€—
i am so sorry . i res.d & forgot to edit my comment.
so its quite understandable that you did not pm me about part 5 update.

this FF of yours is just something else.
i want to read it slowly to savor it, at the same time i want to read it quickly to find out
what happens next.
how can two astute people be so unaware about what they feel for each other is mutual.
thats quite a mystery.

loved this update very much.
they said what was on their mind & in their heart in i am kidding guise.
it was choo chweet.

Loved Nupz's reaction on hearing Mayu calling her a sweetheart.πŸ˜†
she latched on to that single word & forgot the rest.

loved How Mayu said i will make you feel married after the marriage.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
naughty boy MayuπŸ˜†
but they took a step forward only to back two steps,πŸ˜•
such perverse creatures.
in  a nut shell i love this FF very much.

i also love the fact that it has light hearted sweet stuff & no heavy duty stuff like the mahan cvs used to
fling on us the moment every thing became right in Mayank-Nupur's world.

sorry for commenting so late Divya.*holding my ears*😳
i promise to never ever forget to edit my comment.cross my heart.

drama king & queen dono ka effect ek saath ho gaya hai mujh par.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hai ALLAH DD2
u updated this ff-aur mujhe ata he nehi chala
pher bhul gayi na - mujhe pm nehi kya
jao i wont talk to u...

but i really loved this update...
haye mayur aid I l u to each other very smartly--- hehehehehe poor mayur kisiko bhi patanehi chala ki ye saach bol rahe hai...lol

by GOD mayank and his idea of ran away with nupur was fantastic...kya baathaimayank ki demahmain siase baat- kaha se agayi...lol

and then their sweet -cute argument abt marriage- it seems they were really thinking abt their marriage with each other(i know Di- they were  thinking abt it- lekin man he man main- kyun agar kahi kisi ko pata chal gayi tab kya hoga... )

by GOD mayur meri samjh ki bahar hai- they r unique and magical as alwz...
loved the way u r presenting our mayur

hats off DD2
love u loads...
muahhh

note- DD2 i want mayur face to face convo... bass jaldi mayank ko mumbai leyaoo

take care DD2

waiitng for next part...

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DD2

we r eagerly waiting for ur update
plz plz update asap
mayur.forever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously y cant the 2 just marry???πŸ˜†lol..jokes apart i really loved ur writin...it just made the scenes come to life...thanx a lot for d pm...πŸ˜›

sruthi
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will update today guys! I got busy in bet! cudnt even PM..anyways, today is the day :D πŸ˜†
myownarea thumbnail

Akki - ahaa :D so now someone *ahem* u know who is blushing?? Worth it, worth it
totally worth it *smirks! *
Oh well, u r an inspi...ra..tion..u get it!! so now I need to read stuff written
by u .unless i lose the inspi etc ..get it? hmmp!
Wallowing ...u know some ppl were just made to wallow in self pity.. poor souls ;)

abt the year, yes i makes a LOT of difference, sometimes even with a month or 2 u
end up so close to the person (ur best frnd instantly) that u realise, they
know so much more about u that all the other ppl put together in ur life. hmmm
so thats the basis I'm working on πŸ˜†
and love 🀣 is almost the destructor of good old friendships! but its all for good:)

being in love with ur best friend is really the best thing in the world,
though the journey sometimes put u thru utter shite 🀣
its worth it ;)

@arjun- forever thank u so much! sanchari, nice name :D

@payal thank uu pallu  πŸ€—  (ok, question,..why r u called pallu n not payu or
something? ) erm ok beside the point! πŸ˜†
So glad u r liking this!!
ha ha u read somewhere havent we been witness to it? *oh ignore me, u know how
delusional I'm  :P *
ya I was trying out the varun side of mayank n i never thot it was out of place
infact that smugness defined mayank :D (my opinion ofcourse haha!)
oh i liked ro ash when with MN (cud be my obvious bias πŸ˜†)
and yeah i think benji n dia r outright cute :D

@sariska thank u sooo much πŸ€—
no worries, love the comments :)

@roshnee ofcourse, they are infuriatingly cute n irritating at the same time :D
they are bloody awesome arent they? :D
Pls keep reading n commenting~~!!

@bhawna - thanks!! :)

@ridi - thank u so much, i agree with u so much, 2 crazy ppl, and we r completely crazy
about them :D cant help it, they are so cute! :)
Plus I always wanted to say this, that siggy u so awesome, the mayank and the nupur
and the mn 😍
(i mean u caught the right attitude in that sig!)

@kinzu - aww thanks :D he he for laughing ur heart out!! :) if u hadnt, my attempt
wudve failed miserably! so I'm really glad!!
I have a soft corner for that song dil kyun ye mera ;) thot it suited their situation
too :D and I'm soo touched to read ur lovely comments πŸ€—

@jaee- still waiting :)

@jiya -I'm sorry cudnt PM anyone πŸ€—
aww so cute, ur reactions r πŸ€—
about that sequel..aww thank u soo much πŸ€—
wow u r making me dance around now *blussshh*
he he studies n mayank r inseparable..u shud know 🀣
poor nupur indeed !! :D
hahahaha love guru somebody 🀣 🀣
u r cute u know *pulls cheeks!*
pls continue with ur awesome comments!! :)

@mou πŸ€—
he he thank u thank u  :)
chars better :O no no, they are just the same crazy twosome
whom the cvs dint bother to evolve as much! hmmm!
I think i have a vague idea as to how much u like the convo
based on ur comment ;)
hey i always thot DDLJ was a good influence
its not my fav movie for nothing πŸ˜†
and nupur;s too apparently πŸ˜†
ooo [:O] u think mayank shud lecture poor nupur :O
poor nupur πŸ˜†
but yeah u r so right . its perfect when they do that 😍
eek i m not supposed to get dreamy...but u make me think
of them that way :)
watching on tv..haaye humara sapna..hmmm
i have watched both ur VMs quite a few times :D
will comment too,..i totally loved ur seedhi saadhi
VM more *for obvious reasons!*
but i want my birthday VM  too *Chidlish muh* πŸ˜ƒ
love ya πŸ€—

@swatzzz thanks u soo much πŸ€—
aww so sweet of u to say that!!
he he glad u liked the ilove u s ending in marriage
he he!! :)
cheers!! keep commenting (With ur dreamy smilies..love them!)

@love.mayurarti thank u soo much!! :)

@annie...hmmm
y y y dint u unres earlier?? *khafa muh*
but ok :D since u wrote this comment, i'll unkhafa myself!!
he he u knew u'd like that for obvious reasons :D
and u dont have to ask do u ? :D
love ya..loads πŸ€—

@Mahima thank u so much :)
 glad u liked this!! :)

@debz..oh yeah i forgive u (i do that quite easily πŸ˜†)
and esp those who comment in such an awesome manner ;)
thank u sooo much πŸ€— *tears*
I loved reading ur winderful detailed comment
debz, pls keep them coming, they r huge motivation!
love ya!

@shubhie...no no no no...dont get me wrong,
its not because u dint edit that i dint pm
i dint pm anyone, cos i got busy :(
so please dont think that!! :)
so so glad to read ur comment
oh i m happy u like the light heartedness
ah the cvs, they wud never ever let things be
good with mn , they had to ruin any peace
at any point of time
its weird actually isnt it?
i m not going that way :D
he he i love ur promise :D
ab drama king aur queen dono saath mein vaar kare
hum bechare praani kya kare πŸ˜†

@fari
haii allah!! i kno u wudve killed me had u not seen this update
sorry baba, dint find time to PM anyone :D
love ur detailed comments n the enthu for the FF
fari..
makes me want to sing n dance around πŸ˜†
ok that wud delay updating, so i'll do that first!!
face to face tho hoga, zaroor hoga ;)
thoda intezaar karo :)

@mayur.forever he he they totally shud!! :)
but then even after marriage they wont spare us πŸ˜†
so no difference πŸ˜†
thank u so much sruti! :)

myownarea thumbnail
Part 5 - page 18

Dear All

I cant believe I took 3 extra days to post an already written part! blame in on the number of PMs I need to send (tooo many!) so I ended up not sending any πŸ˜† sorry sweethearts!! the easy way out is to keep checking, I'll update more often than I PM πŸ˜† sorry sorry sorry!! :)

LOVED all ur comments πŸ€— Glad u r enjoying this journey as much as I love writing this!! :)

Do use the LIKE tab and Comment !! :) pleasssee!!! :)

I sincerely reply to all ur comment (read post above for this time's!)

Just to tell u I like calling this FF Teri Ore chale πŸ˜† (just like that )my own working title (yeah I'm a hindi music freak like that πŸ˜†)

PART 6

Of course, it's a love story, if the hero doesn't love the heroine, then who will (the villain? Huh!)? Somebody tell our heroine Nupur that . She thinks her hero doesn't love her.

Meanwhile, our hero Mayank is in a daze.

Did I just have the most absurd conversation of my life? Well, what do you expect when you have such a nautanki for a best friend? I wonder why I love her, she makes me so mad, it's like I get so mad that the madness makes me love her more. Get the logic? No? Well, I don't think there is much space for logic here, I am in love with Nupur I-don't-believe-in-logical-conclusions Bhushan. So, love in, logic out. End of story.  

Have you seen the way she twists logic to suit her? It can only be beaten by the way she gracefully twists the end of her duppatta on her finger. I sound sickeningly like a love sick puppy. Gags. Mayank Sharma is not a filmy lover boy. No way. Except maybe once or twice, around Nupur, but then Nupur is different. I mean she is a full too film heroine.

You wouldn't believe the kind of stuff she does. Who have you heard of last (movies not counted!) , who missed a bus and got lost in a jungle? I mean imagine this girl would've been left alone in some lonely place but what does she do when I get down to keep her company? Shout at me for being angry with her. Whatever has this world come to? Balai ka zamaana nahi raha. Did I just say that!Why am I increasingly sounding like Nupur? Don't ask me, she has invaded my life. Blame her.

Actually don't blame her, I love playing hero to her. You won't believe it, this once when Nupur got herself locked in the staffroom, the first person she called was me (*smug look*) and I went running to save her like a true filmy hero and ok, no you don't need to know this part. That would be the end of the fine image I have painstakingly cultivated over the years.

Ok, fine, this is what, her leg was hurt so I picked her up in my arms and walked. No, I won't hide my face, because I was really proud of what I did, don't you understand- she was unable to walk. I couldn't imagine letting her strain her feet. We had a play to do, I dint want a heroine who couldn't walk properly right? What would happen to the reputation of Excel college, Tam mam's (that would be our drama teacher) dream? Fine, the real reason is I couldn't see her like that. She looked so cute, completely helpless unlike the jhaansi ki Raani, Morena ki mallika avatar she is normally in. *not that I love her any less then* (There you go Mayank!)

See what you have done to me, now I miss her. Right now, if Nupur sees me, she'll say one word 'sadu. No not because I miss her, but became of my mood. Maa is on the phone with someone for hours now. Nupur's phone is engaged as well. How can I stay normal?

I have finished all my college work, to add to my misery I have 10 days off for some god forsaken reason and that gives me more time to miss Nupur. Atleast college keeps me busy most of the time. Right now, I want to meet Nupur badly. It's been so long since I have been subjected to the volcano called Nupur. I think maa is right my every sentence begins and ends with Nupur. Hmmp. Maa is always right.

Finally, maa has finished her unbelievably long phone conversation. Maa, Who do you talk to for such long hours ?

I was just talking to my future daughter-in-law (bahu, hayye!).

What? I freaked out understandably. What rubbish, who on earth was she talking to?

Don't freak out baccha, I was talking to the one person who is on your mind 24*7.

Nupur? I said automatically. Oh no!! I need to learn to shut up in front of maa.  I can't believe I just said that. Now this is enough for maa to pull my leg for at least a month! Mayank Sharma, you need to stay more alert around such a smart mother.

My mom was grinning like a cheshire cat. Nothing I said to cover it up obviously mattered to her. Just my luck!

Strangely maa just grinned, shook her head, ruined my perfectly set hair and went to the kitchen.

She dint even hear me whine asking her not to touch my hair (maa balon ko mat chuo!)

After a while I heard a song playing, Ab mujhe raat din tumhara hi khayal hai'kya karoon pyaar mein deewano jaisa haal hai'It was a beautiful melody. I tried to match my situation with the words and mentally kicked myself, I was doing exactly the set of things I had promised myself I wouldn't.

Maa was back eyeing me with interest, I pretended to read something. She knew me too well though, she took the book out and asked me if I could relate to the song. I rolled my eyes indicating my (supposed) exaggeration and secretly wondered how she knew exactly what I had thought. Or was it that she had pre-empted my reaction? She is too smart for my good, my mother!

My padaku (Studious!!) seedha-saadha (straight forward) and a little sadu (is that rude?) beta (son) is now looking lost.  The best part is he doesn't realize she loves him and she doesn't realize he loves her. Did I say it was the best part, sorry, make that the worst part. I can't believe they still haven't confessed! I thought kids these days were ahead of their times. I obviously dint have much hopes from the son as he was never the social kind, but Nupur? I would've expected her to have asked him to marry her by now. They worry the other doesn't love them, the usual! I'll need to talk to my son, no that won't work, I think I'll try a different approach. He'll get it, he is an intelligent boy, but god knows he needs the push or I might never see my son getting married. Ok, I know that was a little dramatic, but what do you expect? I was just talking to Nupur and By God, She brings out the best in me :D

So I told Mayank to go to Mumbai to finish off some work on my behalf (this was only an alibi! He he!). He seemed suspicious, but I was a good actress (I even won the best actress award in my college days not unlike Nupur, besides where did you think my son got his acting genes! Ha!). I told him that I had arranged for the keys of our old house, since the current tenants had to shift unexpectedly and the next tenants would shift in only next month, it was vacant for a while. I had already spoken to the owner, I briefed him in a matter of fact tone. He believed me. Way to go Shilpa! *pats self*

Much later, I casually asked my son if he were getting any gifts for Nupur. When he glared at me, I shrugged my shoulders and said I thought she was your best friend, I dint know you were so averse to gifts.

I walked away nonchalantly, but there-I wanted to do a little jig- I had planted the seed in his head. If I know my son even a little, Nupur will get the best gift ever. How I wish I could get him to confess too. Oh well, who knows even that might happen, when the two love birds (oh sorry! Best friends) meet! I sent up a small prayer that everything becomes alright (filmy hi sahi, maa tho hoon na).

Mayank had already planned his entire itinerary in his mind for his stay in Mumbai, first was finishing off the work his mom has assigned so that he could dedicate all his time to Nupur, thereafter. He wanted to surprise her, since she had college he knew she had no other plans. That was one good thing about being Nupur's best friend, she would keep him updated about every minute detail of her life.

Nupur..he thought happily, you are going to love this surprise!! 😊

Part 7 - page 27
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res!! don't have time right now!!
I'm a little tied up, and I don't want to comment just for the sake of it.. I'll edit this soon with a proper "jiya" comment😳... but, I have read the chapter, and its amazing as usualπŸ˜ƒ.. sorry again!!

*edited* phew!! finallyπŸ˜ƒ so, lets start from the start, shall we??😳

@jiya -I'm sorry cudnt PM anyone πŸ€—  its okayπŸ˜³πŸ€—
aww so cute, ur reactions r πŸ€—  thank u😳
about that sequel..aww thank u soo much πŸ€— i really want you to write that sequelπŸ˜ƒ pretty please *pouts*
wow u r making me dance around now *blussshh* you also made me dance, so that's my badlaπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
he he studies n mayank r inseparable..u shud know πŸ€£ i know i know!! no one can ever sudharo mayank, except jhaansi ki rani nupur kumariπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
poor nupur indeed !! :D
hahahaha love guru somebody πŸ€£ πŸ€£  yes.. mr. somebody who sets others love stories, but is miserable whn it comes to his own πŸ€£
u r cute u know *pulls cheeks!* thank you😳
pls continue with ur awesome comments!! :) sure willπŸ˜ƒ

okay, now coming to the chapter!!πŸ˜ƒ

Somebody tell our heroine Nupur that . She thinks her hero doesn't love her.

Well, I don't blame Nupur, Mayank is so sadu naa!! he needs to move his eyes off that book and make his heroine realize that he loves her.. Stupid Sharma!! sheesh!! *sticks tongue out* 

So, the Mayank Padhaku, seedha saadha and a little sadu Sharma, has transformed into the love-sick-puppy, sickening filmy lover boy who is so totally truly madly and deeply in lowe with Ms. Nupur I-don't-believe-in-logical-conclusions Bhushan... do I need more reason to do salsa in lala land??😍😍
"Ab mujhe raat din, tumhara hi khayal hai... Kya karoon pyaar mein, deewano jaisa haal hai..."😍😍

Haayye!! I love Shilpa Aunty!! She's the best mom one can ever have, and she's the bestest MIL ever😳😳 She sent Mayank to Mumbai!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I am eagerly waiting for the surprise now!! *sigh*😍😍

continue soon Divya!πŸ˜ƒ
nd sorry again for editing so late!! *hides face*

~jiya~

Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res .. i was stalking you!! ..😎 🀣

EDITED:

awwwiiieeesss ... 😍 😳 😍 😳 😍 ... Mayank Sharma .. *sigh* .. this person will leave me speechless all the time .. 😳 ..

he is such a cutie .. love playing a hero to her .. 😍 .. and the madness makes me love her more .. 😍 .. she has invaded my life .. 😍 .. and awww .. my sweety .. ab mujhe raat din tumhara hi khayaal hai .. 😳 🀣 🀣 ..

it was a lovely update !! .. how much i love reading from mayank's side .. 😳 ..
continue soon di!! .. πŸ€—

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago