Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ooh haaa paparazzi * bats eyelids* fake smile and too large for my face designer goggles in order...
Didya notice I changed the title O:)
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
yes, hence i said myownarea's here! :D

Thanks. :)) your comment on its way...on the other tab...
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Divzie Di,

I like the drama king Mayank. 😆 And when he says 'ya totally' the first thing i m reminded of is Ted Mosby. (You watch himym dont you? Anyways not relevant!) What i want to say is i have a habit of picturising characters based on the whats written. Like this Mayank - i imagine to be walking to the library clad in jeans and a Mayank-shirt and having a smile over his face - like he is bhery happy about something. So yeah, a writer accomplishment it is, i believe, if you can make me picturize such minute details without actually writing them down. 👍🏞

I really like this Nupur. Like really really. She has got wit. And she has got the ''Nupur'' thing all in perfect proportion. As you said, its amazing to get to explore their characters this way. \m/

Its amazing how these two supposedly different people end up thinking of the same thing - getting married to each other. Endearing and profound! ⭐ïļ

And I like how Nupur was texting you know who. Eeh oooh aah! *jumps on the bed* i m phamous! 😎 Hehe, werent you thinking about me while writing this chapter? *ricky ponting smug face* (The guy makes the best smug faces in the world, however troublesome they are to us. ðŸĪĢ) I tend to do that too when i write...think about what you would say when you read this etc etc. ðŸ˜ģ

If Nupur charges royalty over her actions and sentences, safedi ka chamatkar would go bankrupt dii!!! ðŸ˜ē ðŸĪĢ

Aish now look when i comment while reading side by side, i am unable to show my excitement. But hey, its not necessary only rebecca black shrieks can show excitement. I can be normally excited too. I loooved the chappie. 😍

Everything from the humour and to the humour - i love it. You know i m a phan of humour. <3 and i already told you i love this story. Ah and id also like to tell you what i think is very appealing - the fact that they are not crying over love. They are positive and this whole ordeal is bittersweet. Catchy. :D

You're a wonderful writer, Madame with big fake goggles! 😆

And uh, speed i like. Engine mein kharabi aye to castrol active daalna...makhan ki tarah chalega. *sorry what did i just say? ðŸĪ” Never mind. ðŸĪŠ *

Love,
You-Know-Who

P.s. Tell you what DD, this has just inspired me to write AYNIL again. 😃

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Uh, oh! Designer goggles was it? Sorry about that. I got conphused!!! Hehehehehe *ted mosby laugh*
You-Know-Who thumbnail
ben bil myownarea read my comment and be happy? *sits alone on a stone and thinks*

Edit.

myownarea has left me alone with no one to spam with. *hides my face in the pillow and cries *

*sniff sniff* *falls asleep while...cryin...zzz*Edited by You-Know-Who - 12 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
eeek you know who, myownarea has read ur comment is now flying around somewhere near stratosphere :D I hope u havent drowned in the tears *Concerned muh*
and I hadnt heard of Ted Mosby until u told me :D I had to google him ðŸĪĢ
see I'm original..only the smile for paparazzi and the designer goggles r fake 😆

and most importantly, if it inspires my fav writer to update my fav FF, what cud be better...seriously
😍 😍
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Stratosphere is too faraway myownarea. I cant see you *squeezes eyes...ergh my kids would be born with chinese eyes ...

I would buy you originals when i pataofy some rich lad! ðŸĪĢ

Edit...

Eee! :-E ...i reached the ionosphere. ðŸĪĢ

Edit again.

You know who's last salute. Its 4! Gotta sleep. Zzz!!Edited by You-Know-Who - 12 years ago
...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update
brilliant
thnx for the pm
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DD2 ---- waiitng for update
plz update soon
myownarea thumbnail
hey faari , already? :)
Ppl havent read these parts yet yaar :) so giving them 15 hrs more =))