When U Say Nothing At All, MN, Pt 7 Pg27 19Jun - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
loved both the parts.awesome.
i am eagerly waiting to read the next parts.
do update soon.
Divya seriously both parts were fantastic
i loved Nupur's thoughts
ur the best 🤗 for u tight 1
sorry can't write more comment i hate 2 use my phone
as i'm using it 😡
but i'll do the next part much comment insha-Allah
lov u
this was our mayur. their worlds some how got tangled with each other. no matter waht the topic is some how they ended up at each other.
and nupurs question! this girl doesnt think twice before asking! now mayanks gonna think she's talking about them. thats better though. who want him to think about others love story when his one is still unconfessed?
Brilliant update(as if u don't know🤪)...the way u write boths pov is amazing...loved the way they blush n dream for marriage but plss tell them if they bother to confess🤔🤣...Mayank n his two maha filmy ladies...he is soo pissed off(only he knows how he loves to be pissed off by them)...parent adoption LOL Nupur is surely one of her kind...Nupur taking care of Mayank😍...how we wished to see this in MJHT...cont soon n keep fulfilling our never ending wish list 🤪🤣(when comes to MN wish list is soo not ending)...Ur very much welcome with frequent update🤗...thnx for pm...!!!

DD2 actually I was  in dilemma whether I should comment on it or not…

Hehehehehehe-why?????😉😉simple after reading so many sweet and lovely  comments on this thread specially Mou's commentwala OS –I have nothing to say…….😛 Sab kuch keh diya hai isne……By GOD Mou thanx for commenting it in details…….ab merea kaam ahsaan hogaya…. 😆😆😆

U know what ---I was thinking to copy and paste some line frm u…. hey ise chodi maat kaho- ye mera haq hai😆😆😆….

Accha accha sorry DD2 bahut hogaya nups ki tara nautanki now coming to ur update…..

But at first i want to scold u - u didn't pm me  3rd part and I missed it….

I hate u for this ….. 😡😡😡.I don't want to miss any part of this FF … so next time mujhe pehle PM karma then baki sab ko-ok????😆😆😉😆

Accha accha now coming to ur update…

By GOD DD2 – kya update tha...👏👏👏👏

Mayu was ill and our jahnsi ki raani Nups Kumari took care of Mayu……haye it was one of the best part of this update---- I so wanted this in mjht… we got it but it was too short na…….oye DD2 I want it in details –plzzz…… hehehee plzzz….. itna chota part se kaam nehi chalega…..

Hmmm when Nups and S.A were getting emotional – mayu was enjoying their nautanki ……..lol…. and what ???? ek min------- what did he said—hai ALLAH main thik suna hai na --- mayu wants to marry Nupur….. hehehehehe—I wont delete it Mayank Sharma………. tumne itna acche se jo keh diya…..😆…

DD2- u made our maaynk a bit filmy here---- kahi ye Nupur ka asar tou nehi hai na…😆😆

And now miss bhushan or I can say future Mrs. Sharma – she was also thinking abt her sasu ma and  her sadu akdu Mayank…..kya???? maine kuch galga keh diya kiya…..????ok ok u can delete it…lol lol… By GOD ye ladki bhi na- she wants to adopt S.A-lol --- kash aisa ho sakti…….😃

Hello DD2 I  loved the study convo b/ mayur…… ye maaynk bhi na- he is too much--- sadu ki sadu---- how could anyone alwz think abt study wo bhi nupurki saath reh kar…poor nups …….but whatever they loves seach other na- and wo bi chup ke se…. kisi ko patai nehi chala--- they r too much  idiot.

DD2 I enjoyed the ending of this part….. I was laughing madly when ups asked mayanak-- when a guy and girl love each other and are best friends, how the hell do you get the guy to understand that he is in love with the girl?

I can imagine DD2 –now whats going on mayanks mind… wo tou kuch aur he soch rahe hai na?????? lol lol…….. he don't know that nups is talking abt Sajan…..lol

Fantastic update DD2

Amazing……………………..

Loved it so so so so much…………

Muahhh- for giving us such a nice FF

I want daily update – samjhi tum???

So abhi se start koro likhna and  update next part 2moro

Till then bye and  take care

Love ya

Hi Divya chechi,

luved d two-in-one update..Mayur are really slow in realizing the other's feelings.Someone should put d fact into each others head abt hw they've fallen madly in love.Nupur's such a nautanki.And Mayu the sweet sadu😆..But I feel bad for them.Arent they missing each other so badly.Will Mayu cm back to excel?Excel is just incomplete without Mayank as much as Nupur Bhushan is...

Pls update soon and also I'm waiting for the update of ur other ff(sorry forgot the name..)

Lovely part dear
Wao they both loved each other but scared to tell each other
I loved Nupur thinking to mayanks Mom brain wash he he
thanks for pm cont soon.
Serious Akki mode - I am three pages late, sorry about that. I was saving myself time to read and comment properly (read : fool around in your thread )! * Serious aki mode end*

[Quote]@akki -ok, what would I do without u? :) You had me rolling on the floor with
ur Rebecca black meets Rakhi sawant act and yes, it was full too paisa vasoool!!! :D Initially I thought u r gonna end the comment at "besht phrends" with a dreamy
and leave it at that.. But so glad to see ur comment ..and ur decription of the love story we dint love was howlarious Abt MN , thank u :) I love the characters of M & N, it wouldve been wonderful if
the
Cvs of MJHT had put in some more effort, but then whats done is done. After a
point
we simply replied on Arti to keep MN alive and they did, still imagine how perfect
it would be had the cvs pitched in too. So I try! Abt the 3rd and first person, truth be told, Its easier this way some things sound
great
when said it first person, so I use it to my convenience ;)
Do tell me of it gets absurd.
PS - oh yes I bear the scars of battles old =))
PPS - Tell me which exactly, Quote "I want it this way" unquote I promise to change :)[/Quote]

Tell you what? You'd be saner without me 😆

What would Rebecca Black do if she met Rakhi Sawant? 😲 *Notes down on my 'interesting projects i can take up for research this summer' list 🤓*

Yes, I'd tell you if it gets weird. I believe it won't. 😃

P.s. You do? I sympathise.

P.p.s Oh yes, the title meaning - the main title - "When You Say Nothing At All'' this way. But i doubt it would fit it. Ignore Me! 🤪

P.p.p.s Runs to read now. Finally *whooosh! Vodafone 3g zooozoo style ...tanatanatannnatanaaa *
Ooh, aah! Paparazzi! *fans self* 😎
myownarea's here!!!

P.s. Yes I am spamming!