KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
brilliant part.
loved it.
 continue soon.
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ufff yeh nupur bhi naa accidently khus hi story keh di ofcourse my swthrt mayank wuld go silent loool 
I am loving this stpry and nah u r nt goin fast at all !!!
Thanks for the pm :)
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
eee...divzπŸ˜ƒ...u know u r getting all my blessin g these days fo rmaking me feel so happy each time i read ut update.sadaa sukhi reho... πŸ˜†
uff.Nupur & mayank.mayank & nupur.i donno what shroud i write abt them to describe how much i love them, specially in this FF...that i hvn't write before!!!!!!!
Mayank-finally here the sadu admit that he actually love this nautanki done by his mom & his nupur...hehe as if we donno that already! πŸ˜†itna bhav kha rehe tha...what he said?he wud better die rather than watching devdas II played by them infront of him?πŸ˜†uff that was so mayank .we know how much he love this Nupur & his mom ganged up against him.& he is so sure abt marrying to Nupur already.😲& thinking what will happen after that? wah...πŸ˜ƒ  but hello.someone( i mean u,divz, coz u r the writer) remind him plz  that first ,he at least need to tell the gal that he love herπŸ€”  waise jaruri bhi nehi hai utna.when she is already planning how to Brainwash his mom to get married to himπŸ˜†
u know here u made Nupur  really rocking! not that i love our Nupur any less in the show.but this one i found a bit different ina way she is more sure abt what she wants in life...with all her Nupurshish things remain intact..ummm now i m not sure whether u get what i m trying to say hereπŸ€”.forget it, lets just say i love Nupur hereπŸ˜ƒ
oh u just fulfilled another MN dreams of mine...mayank getting sick &Nupur taking care of her...hayee i love both mayank's & nupur's version of this scene..but obviuously Nupur's one with those blushes added extra spice to it...& i looved it😳 keep fulfilling My MN dreams divz!πŸ€—
& well i just realized here in thsi FF rohan, ash even though they act stupid,they actually make me smile.i mean what happening? well i guess the case is whenever someone is with MN ( not in between MN ) i started liking them.* bias me...πŸ˜† & plz don't let mayank put ideas of copy rights into Nupur's head😳...mann her By god & some other statement.that i use .& I m sure other MN fans also use we will all go bankruptπŸ˜†   & these lines of urs abt sam's realization cracked me up big time..  πŸ˜†   What needs to happen for that realization to strike? Go to jail or something? i wish mjht cvs could read this!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
& at last the silence...😍...well i remember this happening in the show making mayank shocked & scared like hell when she asked this questions to him on phone...πŸ˜†...so i m waiting to c what he do here? πŸ˜ƒ
well divz.i realized even if i want , i can't write short comments for ur FFs..πŸ€”..something is wrong with  me.i like this so much that i love to write abt every single thing happenedπŸ˜†...waiting for day after tomorrow now.when u will update next !!!!!!! till then take care..& i m not saying this coz u said i m cuteπŸ˜†..but i really love u!!πŸ€—
edit
i didn't read ur PM. just straight log in & came to this page.u were asking whether u should slow down ur update? like seriously?   just keep updating, forget everything else..😳

Edited by Mou. - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okay Divz i need to tell ya...u are an AWESOME writer be it emotional or funπŸ€—

i was laughing throughout readind it...no not when Mayur talked about him being ill n her taking care of him...n him calling her name😍😍 but certainly when u wrote that Nupur came thru a window to see himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

n that texting to "you-know-who"...not voldemort...not Akki...that certainly cracked me up🀣

n that "turn the tables , not literally"πŸ˜†...n loved it when u wrote Mayank wanted to talk to her but not at the cost of studies...so he decided to club them bothπŸ˜†..so Mayankish😍

n now waiting eagerly for the MN convo finally😍

besides, me getting in a habit of long comments nowπŸ˜†

okay n wanna add that comment about when will Samrat realize...does he need to go to jail or what...🀣
AwesomeπŸ˜†
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
 u UPDATED 2 parts???! πŸ˜” i couldn't comment πŸ˜”
now i will...πŸ˜ƒ but abhi i am a little sleepy...yeah i know,its afternoon...but i'm kinda following ur time zones 😳 (see,miss u so much πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› ) will pakka pakka, unreserve this...in evening :)

AND,i loved this part 🀣 🀣 especially,Nupur Bhushans pov's n blabber in ( ) ROFL full nautanki i swear...loved this part a lot πŸ˜ƒ

BRB
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: myownarea

@arjun-forever Thank u so much, will surely PM u :)

thanks a ton for that...😊😊😊😊
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
and now regarding the update...wow!!!!
loved it to the core!!!!...

i must say you have a great sense oh humour and that reflects in ur writing!!!...

completely loved the way the narrations were changing...
it is MJHT and MAYUR rejuvienated!!!...
awesome!!!...and the last silence was the icing on the cake...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome <3
nerdndproud thumbnail
this is one of the best os i've ever read...loved it
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey i jus wanna hug u soo tight right now...πŸ€—
jus read part 3 n 4 (didnt get part 3 pm) πŸ˜³
well b i loved it ALOT..(do i really hav to say it)πŸ˜‰
it ws sooo awesum
firstly...dey both understand smarat's feelign bt cnt work on deir own love story...typical mayurish style πŸ€£
n wow...shilpa aunty n nupur jodi is da best..miss dem alot...πŸ˜•
aww..mayank thot he wud hav died n no 1 wud hav known...LMAO...soo filmy. BY GODπŸ€ͺ
awww..poor mayur bth r blushing thinking of each other bt nt confessing hw cute...
n nupur thinking of adopting shilpa aunti...ROFL...n den MAYANK being NOT his son...πŸ˜›
n oh ya...puffy eye bags...🀣
how do u even think of suc hilarious stuff for nupur...totally loved it...πŸ˜ƒ

soo totally loved da update
n plzz dnt ever think of reducing da pace of da updates...😎
take care
love u
~umaima~
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago