When U Say Nothing At All, MN, Pt 7 Pg27 19Jun - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Part 2  - Page 4

Thank u for the lovely comments, I'm honoured :) Please see replies in above post!

New stuff will start cropping up from the next update! :) and it might get a little irreverant ๐Ÿ˜† (nothing much just the overt use of silly I suppose!)

TO DO - comment & use the LIKE Tab  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Part 3

Nupur wondered when she fell in love with Mayank?  She couldn't quite place her finger  on any event or incident in particular, he was wonderful as Varun (the character in the play!), it was the most romantic avatar she had ever seen Mayank in, she had hoped that it was Mayank not Varun speaking most of those lines. It was kind of lame to admit it, but she did probably have some feelings then, but she dint know, not really, she was just so caught up in her world, in her friendship with Mayank. She dint really think too much. She went with the flow.

Well, now that she thought about it what did she expect?  She had fallen into his arms the very first day she met him. It was like the fairytales she believed in, except here her sapnon ka Rajkumar dint love her. What a shame! They would've made a great pair. They had won the best Jodi award twice. Once for the salsa , once after the play. Oh yeah, they had won the academic meet too 'together! She had somewhere in her heart harboured some hopes that the play would be where Mayank would confess to her as well. It was a bit juvenile to think that way after all it was a college play, you can't really go about declaring your love for the world to hear, you might even get suspended you know! Well not likely if it was Mayank she thought silently shaking with laughter.

Then she saw her sister walking towards her, from the looks of it, she was about to witness another bout of crying from her little sister. She had to find and kill that Samrat. Now really, how much of a wood head can he be? Can't he see her precious sister whom she had protected all her life- until he unceremoniously walked in- loves him?

Now don't mistake me, I do like Samrat, he is a nice bloke and all but he just doesn't see, you get what I mean. He just doesn't see how much my sister loves him, worse still, how much he loves my sister. Dakkan.

I calmed her down as she cried her heart out, my heart going out to my little sister.

Atleast he is over those Sheena type girls, Samrat- I mean, to think she was his girlfriend once. She even had a fake tattoo of his name. Can you believe that? She even tried to charm Mayank *snorts* as if! Mayank dint pay her any attention. I mean he was polite to her, but then that's it, nothing more. That's like my guy! Only mine! No girl other than me in his life, he had said and meant it. (I hope he means it even now!). No other guy in my life either. Actually I'm not sad about that. When Shahrukh says there is someone somewhere made for you. I believe that, after all he is Shahrukh Khan! He also said if you truly love something, the whole universe will conspire to get it for you. So basically I trust SRK and that means I 'll just wait for Mayank, because he is the one made for me.  It sounds so perfect Mayank and Nupur. It has a beautiful feel to it. I know I know, I'm filmy and Mayank always pulled my leg about it. He thought I was too filmy.  I suppose he was right. That's nothing new, he is always right, Mayank Sharma. *goes back to day dreaming about my Mr Right*

Yes Maa, Mayank said on the phone. It was his mother's call asking him to reach home early. She said it rather dramatically, with SRK dialogues no less! His maa was so filmy. Well that reminded him yet again of another filmy person he knew. Nupur was filmier than maa.

He had wanted to propose to Nupur in a rather filmy manner actually, he had fallen for his best friend over the study sessions they had spent together post their eventful academic meet trip. He found her endearing then, slowly he had discovered various aspects of Nupur Bhushan and he realized he liked each aspect more than the other.  He had a feeling he was falling for her by the end of the trip, but had tried to remain sane atleast until he reached back home. Back home, he nearly told her everything in a holi bash where he had gotten drunk (it was only Bhang duh!), she had even brought him home, the complete sweetheart that she is. That brat Samrat still ribs me about something I mentioned in my drunken stupor about going home with Nupur only. Obviously I was wiser drunk I suppose.

Anyways I had decided to spend some good time with Nupur, as friends, post that in the hope that I'd forget my stupid feelings. As I spent time with her studying (Which she dint do much of, but she looked awfully cute, pulling her hair out or dozing off) and later practicing for the play I just was too involved with her as her friend to think of anything else. Even then I tried to get her to acknowledge her feelings for me! Stupid idea really. I did mention I was a little over-confident, bordering on cocky? Well, at a point I realized, I was acting like a complete moron and stopped. Thank god! I woud've made a fool of myself otherwise, proposing in between the play and Nupur assuming its just Varun and Isha and me pulling my hair out. So good sense prevailed and our play went on without a hitch.

Though he sometimes wondered, what would've been the case if he had indeed proposed to Nupur in the play? Would she have accepted? Rejected? Latter he supposed, after all he was nothing like her idea of her sapnon ka Rajkumar. Though this thought really upset him. He was however glad he still had Nupur as his best friend, atleast that hadn't changed.

After the play we ended up getting closer, we spent all our time together, I even got friendly with her set of friends. Otherwise I only talked to CJ other than Nupur. Now I had this quasi gang, though not technically my gang, they were Nupur's friends so by default mine. It made her happy when I tolerated her friends and her happiness was all I cared about. Though I must admit, I did start caring about the gang after a point. Samrat even became a good friend. Who would've thought!

That jerk RV trying to mess with Dia, Nupur's cousin Dia! That good for nothing girlfriend of Samrat's  Sheeena (As Nupur not so lovingly called her) trying to accuse Nupur's  simple sister Gunjan of some nonsense . What a mess that was, of which I became a part only because Nupur insisted I join them in Samrat's farm house for some get-together or something. I went for Nupur and I was glad I could help Nupur sort the mess her near ones had gotten into. RV and Sheena were sent packing while Nupur and I (ok, Nupur mostly) went about sorting issues and reassuring people, while I just backed Nupur. Samrat hadn't realized he liked Gunjan , still hasn't according to Nupur's latest updates. What a dolt.

NOTE  - Notice how Mayank and Nupur are so unsure of each other's feelings but are so sure about Samrat..Typical MN if u ask me ! ๐Ÿ˜†

Part 4 - Page 11
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
superb!!
am in a hurry, gt xam in 2 days, so only short comments..gtg
Thanks Harsha :) All the best for ur exam! :)

@All - will PM later!!
Besht Phrends! ๐Ÿ˜

EDIT :

Why would you believe Amriki per gend now? Its Amerrr*roll your tongue*rrican Footchball for you now! ๐Ÿคฃ And good to know you appreciated it. I was wondering if i was just fooling around without no one actually laughing over my stupidity. Itz hurtz you know! *rakhi sawant eeestyle*

And was that Akk*rebecca black*kkki? I appreciate it! \m/

Btw, yes, Best friends to lovers stories are absolute favs. But hey the one you didnt enjoy wasnt best friends to lovers story. Best friends, escpecially when its a guy n a gal- have a charm and so does their story. I'd die before admiting that the one story you didnt enjoy was charming in any sense of the word. All i saw on screen was the guy bearing the pain of living a bachelor lifestyle (he didnt have maa ke haat ka khana so he had stomach problems) and the gal weeping like someone made her hear rebecca black all day! Or maybe rakhi sawant? Aish! Dont get me started!

I digress!

Coming back to business, I love how Mayank and Nupur shine through. You get what i mean? Like when Nupur snorts over the fact that Sheena tried to trap Mayank - so Nupur. Like Mayank calling the gang a quasi gang - so Mayank! I wouldve loved loved it had they explored MN characters further you know. Because really, after a while i thought there was absolutely zero character growth, in the show i mean!

Another thing i want to mention, rather ask is - whats the idea behind swiftly turning from first person to third and vice versa? I dunno, i find it alluring. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I love this story, Period.

- You-Know-Who!

P.s. If you haven't yet watched Rakhi Sawant's ItZ hurtZ - DONT! it scarrs you for life.

P.p.s. Can you please change the initials to capital in the title. I m bordering OCD! ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by You-Know-Who - 12 years ago
Hey dear, this story is so intriguing and amazing ... I am loving reading the thoughts that go in their minds and it seems so real ... The best part is that they are not crying that the other one supposedly doesn't return the same affection they have - its beautiful and another thing which I really liked was what you brought to notice - they are so sure about Samrat but aren't about each other - that is really cute ... Do continue soon and thanks for the pm ...

Sorry for late replies but I am just busy with my finals ... ๐Ÿค—

Great job dear,
God bless you,
Jaee D. Rathore
Edited by JaeeDevRathore - 12 years ago
Howdy, Divya? 

Um, Dee, okay, lately I have been cracked up so I couldn't read, was not in the right frame, but um I managed to read this in one go, the other day I started reading as well but did not acquire enough interest. Um, but, heck - this definitely is something extremely catchy! โญ๏ธ

I'm an MN die-hard like you, so I know it's luscious and offering basically, to be able to write them in their indigenous forms, which is exactly what I am doing in an MN FF of mine and I see you doing that too, I kind of realize our needs to remain close to the two. 

All the three chapters are immensely well written, I have not read anything from you in days, but I am strictly following this one, for I love reading untwisted MN businesses! Nupur trusts SRK's every word, that is kind of fascinating, given I have grown out of the MN-SRK-Cheesy phase but Nupur is one character who can always propel you into the same arena allover again, she is enchanting and you've kept up that trait she possesses in here! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Mayank! Um, so clearly he's the only man I love, I always have. ๐Ÿ˜†

I gotta wind up now, given I have praised you decent and um, ranted enough. Though, one thing - I just added you to my buddy list, please send me PM notifications regarding the updates! Thanks Ayesha, for the PM! =]

Kankshita
okay so u have shifted to US๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i didn't knew...i only knew that Annie has dedicated some of her VMs n Oses saying she will miss u n i guess i asked her in her OS thread about where were u going๐Ÿ˜†

okay so now u can watch the repeats of MJHT over there right...not that i can't think of anything else related to it,,,but hey, u sure are lucky there...๐Ÿ˜†

i hope u have settled down well...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now coming to the update...i am loving reading it totally n i don't want it to be a mini FF...MN have so much story to say always...plz try to make it bigger๐Ÿ˜†

last line...about MN knowing about others but not of each other.liked it...๐Ÿ˜†

n Mayur thinking n dreamin of each other...Nupz is toh totally thinking of him as a hero...๐Ÿ˜ณ

n Mayank ke har sentence mein start n end Nupz se hi hoti hai...Wow...So Mayankish๐Ÿ˜†

n about my FF..yaaayyy me happy u r continuing...missed your comments there๐Ÿ˜†

OMG can't believe i commented so big, i don't generally๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
great and very cute...

trip down the memory lane...

please PM me the next time u update...
Diva Diii...great two updates (I read part 2 and 3 together) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So in this FF PBM hasnt yet come yeah???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Okay i know thats stupid...ignore it๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

The chaps were superb๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved the SRK dialogues you put...isnt he always right?? ๐Ÿ˜

Loved the thoughts MayUr are having about each other and how they fell in love๐Ÿ˜ณ It feels great...as i read this, i can totally imagine everything...its sooo making me miss them more :((

But it's GREAT anyway๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It is interesting/weird that they both can read Samrat's emotions but they can't read each other's emotions๐Ÿ˜†

Now i so so so so so so so so so so so CAN'T wait for the next update, even though you updated just today๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And yeah, BIG hugs for you๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope all is settled at your new place๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aah!! I love the last line... "Mayank and Nupur are so unsure of each other's feelings but are so sure about Samrat..Typical MN if u ask me !"... exactly typically MN

I loved the way you swayed between Mayank and Nupur's thoughts๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. how his filmy Maa reminds him of the most filmy person in his life๐Ÿ˜† and when Nupur believes Sharukh and says she will wait for Mayank, who is apparently(not apparently, actually) her Mr. Right..๐Ÿ˜†

I'm loving it (McDonalds style)๐Ÿ˜†

continue soon Divya... n plzz pm๐Ÿ˜ณ

~jiya~

P.S. SRK is always right๐Ÿ˜ณ... and Mayank and Nupur sounds beautiful *sigh!!*๐Ÿ˜