u made me remember all the Mayur Scenes...*Sigh ...i  miss them*
But really ur FF...is Luvlyyy...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
continue soon...๐Ÿ˜›
Annu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: myownarea

@Mou'๐Ÿค— awww Hugs u really tight, don't cry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Mein hoon na ๐Ÿ˜‰ (UR SRK style)

Firstly Thank u sooo much for PM'g Mou ..u r a sweetheart, u know that right?

Secondly I hope I live upto ur expectations in this FF *worried look*

Thirdly I love ya (he he, that was easy :D)

i never put my expectation on wrong person..& u proved me right!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ   U r the best person to write this story... & i  told u na i m in love with this FF already so u hv nothing to worry abt!

cominbg to the update...eeeks it was damn cute!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ   they both love each other ...so sweeet! i love this lovey dovey things between them...long distance calls..ghanto phone pe baate.๐Ÿ˜ณhaye when they send mayank to bangalore, me & tanu actually wanted to c this kind of things between them..we discussed this on paradise...but then again.that never happened in the show...per as i said i know i hv put my expectation on right person...&...u wrote it .๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i really love the way u described mayank's moving to bangalore here...how Nupur reacted then...oh...& hv i told u i love this sudden jump of urs from 3rd person to 1st person? it reminds me those famous OS's of urs on two ppl i know! ๐Ÿ˜†aise hi leekho..i love this style!๐Ÿ˜Š

& last but not the least i realized i actually like MJHT k sare characters( except one๐Ÿ˜‰)...MN toh i love, but uday , dia, benji ,Tam...& some time sam too...thanks for makingme realized that...it is true benji didn't know anything abt Mn story.we know more than him๐Ÿ˜†.. waititng eagerly for ther next part!
PS: ye tum dono , U & annie.kya sweet heart sweet heart laga rekha hai ?๐Ÿ˜ณ i just pmed ppl.big deal.!!!!!! i just wanted to share this FF with each & every MN fan coz i know they will love it as much as i do!but still if u callme a sweet heart how can i disagree with u?๐Ÿ˜ณyeah yeah ... i know kuch jadahi sweet nehi hu mai?* nupur style๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†    love ya too ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Mou. - 12 years ago
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm That was quite interesting update dear 
wanna red more 
cont soon
thanks for pm
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Divya wlcome back hun ๐Ÿค—
n this story was like dream come true
it's like watching mjht all over again
mayur in love but can't confess each other
n they're best friends
i can't wait to read more div
plz update soon
n olso yeh dooriyaa wen u got time
thanks for the pm
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved!! I'll edit soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

edited!!๐Ÿฅณ
so sorry for being late *hiding face*

and m so so happy after reading the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ... so mayank is also in looovvveee๐Ÿ˜.. aww.. how cute, and typically Mayank-ish *rolls eyes*... he never says๐Ÿค“ *sadu kahinka, hmph!!*

and yeah... what does benji know about Mayank n Nupur's story.. the way he finished the play subject.. that was totally lame๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

thnx for the pm and thnx for liking the post before i edited it๐Ÿ˜†

~jiya~

Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tht is intresting ...unconfessed love ...im liking the wayshe is reacting hearing her own story...lovly
waiting for next...
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
divya di:  nice update...

i luvd it

i always luv mayur..

princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just read both the parts Divz... Loved both...

I love the FF... i like the idea of both being in love but him in bangalore and her in mumbai...

I had loved MJHT and like mou said almost all the characters we interesting... that comes accross well in this FF...

I so miss talking to you...will you term me selfish  if i said i hope you come back to india soon...miss you loads...๐Ÿค—
mayur.forever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just read both d parts...luv how d story's goin...thanx a ton for d pm๐Ÿ˜›
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Akki ๐Ÿคฃ I cant believe u said that..."Amriki per gaind " ๐Ÿคฃ ROFL you have no idea
how much I loved ur comment :D
I love it when u r fun, I love it when u r sappy :D see thats the whole point of friendships
:) and I was actually touched by ur comment Thank u so much Akkki :D means a lot to me!
I am a sucker for best friends to lovers stories to (mine being one such ) but there s
been one such story that I dint quite enjoy, u know which that is :D

@Stuti ๐Ÿค— aww I missed u guys soo much :)Heard u did very well :) congrats again :)
Glad u r liking this, keep reading and commenting stuts!! :)

@harsha ya I moved to the US, not even a month since I did. I'm glad u r finally getting
to go back home! :) Hope u do ur exam well :) all the best. Do continue pursuit! Actually
I guess the earlier lot reading pursuit are no more on IF, so u'll need to PM others I
guess :) otherwise, looking fwd to seeing u more often TC!

@fari - thank u so much sweetheart :) I like the name DD2 ha ha:D its nice!
I'm glad u r liking this story fari, MN in a different angle, but the same old MN :D
Bataungi na..aage aage padthi jao..keep reading u'll find the answers to al ur questions :)

@Bhawna - thanx :)

@Ridi - thanks :)

@Swati - u know I havent missed out on any of ur VMs :D I know I havnt commented, but in
between packing wrapping up shifting etc I did manage to see ur wonderful VMs. You keep
MN alive with ur choice of songs!! I'm glad u liked it, do read and keep commenting!!

@Annie - unres :D Me knows u like it though ;)

@Sam - too lazy, hmmm :D no worries, when u stop being lazy, do read and comment!!:)

@roshnee - yup ur ques is answered I guess. Mayank is in love too, just not telling ;)you
are sort of right abt the confession =)) Please continue reading and commenting!!

@Prithvisanyo1 Rakhi right? Thanks a lot!! :)

@Payal - hey I moved to the US :D I thot the whole world knew by now ๐Ÿ˜† I'm sorry abt
the first part, couldnt get around to sending PMs!Sorry :) Mou did PM though :) But it was
only 2 days earlier!!I'm glad u liked what u read till now :) I'm slowly catching up on ur
fab FF as well :D cheers!!

@valiyah thanks a lot for the constant support!

@umaima Nice to meet u :) I'm so glad u like this FF already :) Truth be told, I totally
enjoy writing it too!! Its always fun with MN and in a lighter vein, its easier on the
heart as well. thanks for the lovely comment! do keep reading and commenting! :)

@Debs - oh I'm sorry u missed the first part :) par der aaye durust aaye!I'm glad (very)
that u r liking this FF:) DO keep reading!! I have a hunch it wont turn out to be as mini as
I hoped it would be, simply because I enjoy writing it so much!!

@love.mayurarti Thank u so much!

@annu thank u so much! I know, I miss them too, just a way to imagine MN all over again!

@Mou, aww thank u so much Mou :) thats almost like a vote of confidence ๐Ÿค—
you are a sweetheart, so annie and I say it, humne kehdiya tho kehdiya (Sr AB style haha)
Abt the story, yeah just some we would ve wanted all along, not that we dint love MN
any which way, just a twist, may be the way we wouldve liked it? Trying:D  I know that
style did remind me of certains Oses I write=))Absolutely, benji ko kya patah hai MN love
story ke baare mein! :) We do know more ;) Do comment, u know i love ur comments!! :)

@Dhanakz thank u so much

@Samira thank u samira ๐Ÿค— I'm glad u r enjoying this FF, nothing can replace MJHT, but
just a dream thats all :) I'll defo have an update for Ye dooriyaan soon! :)

@Fiza thank u so much! :) there is something about unconfessed love isnt there?

@Surbhi - thank u so much dear! :)

@deepti - thank u so much deepti..I miss u too and the morning conversations! I'll try n
call if not as often, still!! :D Oh I like most MJHT characters atleast until a certain
point, just writing it the way we would like it:)

@mayur.forever - thank u so much for reading! Please continue reading and commenting!