When U Say Nothing At All, MN, Pt 7 Pg27 19Jun - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Diva Diii :D

Wowww...a new ff...yaaayyy*dances*

it was a great start..love the way you write:)) this had me in huge huge grins.hehe.the way Benji was telling the story as he knew it to ash n rohan..and Nupur reminiscing the days again..only now there is a twist coz they havent confessed yet:)) Eagerly waiting for the next part and hoping it has a Mayank-Nupur interaction scene:)) Gosh i miss them..cant wait to read more:))

A huge mega thanx to Mou..and hugs too..for the pm:))

@Nidzzz 'aww 🤗 Thank u for the lovely comment [J] Glad u enjoyed Benji's version of the MN love..oops..best friends/fighting story  😛 now u get to hear it straight from the horse's mouth!

Love ya . miss u too :D 🤗

@Anniieee 🤗 aww man, I was so struck by nostalgia when u commented. U remember the days of my first FF The best friend? You always would be the first to comment even b4 I PM u'd find the update and comment 😊 and I loved it then, I love it now'.:)

Don't worry na Pandeyji ki tarah hum bhi aapko raat raat bar call karte hai 😆

@Ishita ' Thank u so much for reading :) Will wait for your comment :D

@Akki ' rushes towards you and football(American) tackles you!

Missed u loadsss 🤗 🤗 and I loved ur comment :D ha ha except u should get over Rebecca Black 😳  🤣

@Jaee Hey !! 😃 thanks for reading :) Will PM u for sure :D

@Mou'🤗 awww Hugs u really tight, don't cry 😃 Mein hoon na 😉 (UR SRK style)

Firstly Thank u sooo much for PM'g Mou ..u r a sweetheart, u know that right?

Secondly I hope I live upto ur expectations in this FF *worried look*

Thirdly I love ya (he he, that was easy :D)

@Vasantha  hey 😃 long time no see! :D Do comment, I'll be waiting , thanx for reading!

@Jiya hey Jiya 😃 thank u so much for the wonderful comment , wow u've been hearing about me? Really :D that's sweet :) (good things I hope :D) I'll surely PM u :)

When u say nothing at all, is my fav as well :D

@Fiza' oops!! :) sorry!! I know about Ye dooriyaan ' wont ever abandon that as it is very close to my heart, some genuine reasons , will update that soon. Since that's high on emotions and this is a light one, this is easier to write :D and re-writing the lost chapter there is really making me mad, sorry again 😃 Glad u liked this :D

@Roshnee eeeks who said Mayank doesn't like her (ok.  I gave away the plot ' not really!

@Sonu  I almost fell off my chair seeing ur comment (that is not to say that I wasn't very happy abt it) I always love ur comments, u know that! :D and u summarized MN beautifully sweetheart 😃 and pretty much gave away most of plot (there isn't one :P)  hmmp, but no worries. I'll still write and I Still hope to see long comments from u . miss u 🤗

@Kinza (mehek :D) Thank u 😃 do read and leave in ur comments hereon as well

@Harsha '🤗 oh we did :D well I dint realize cos u r always one of the first ppl I made friends with here, I still read ur pursuit :D I'm glad I cud take u back to our Mayur days 😃 Do read hereon as well!

@Anuja ..Thank u 😃 Glad u liked the first part! MN always makes me so nostalgic, they are irreplaceable. Sigh! Will continue very soon !!

@cutiepie12 (Sorry, dunno ur name :D) Thank u soo much for the comment! I'm glad Mou could send the pms J I'll PM next don't worry, I couldn't this time. I hope u enjoy reading the further updates as well.

@Valiyah I dint leave per se :D Just got very busy with life . I know u r waiting for ye dooriyaan, truest me I'm working on that, Meanwhile, I hope u enjoy this FF 😃

@Debo 🤗 eek u r so busy, sigh! I can understand, I miss u thou!! Do leave in a comment u know how much I LOVE reading ur comments!! 😃 Do continue reading and commenting!

@Faria'heyyy 🤗 how r u? I'm glad u liked this beginning.  I promise to continue ye dooriyaan soon :D don't worry..Do read and leave in ur comments for this FF Faru!!

Mou is a sweetheart isn't she :D love u both too :D

@Kanky ' waiting for ur comments dear! :D

@Mahak ' thank u so much! ::D

@Princessbushi ' aww 🤗 thank u soo much, now I'm back, hopefully u wont miss me now on. Glad u liked the update, will PM u for sure! :D

@Amy ' rushes to give u a bear hug 🤗 thank u thank u thank u :D Ofcourse that's the only twist they haven't confessed, so I can stretch the story a bit unlike the poor CVs of MJHT who we forced for an MN confession. I miss them too, so here I go trying to discover them in different ways':D

Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
Update update? Is it an update? Or is my logging in at this hour of the night a waste? :-o
Part 1 - Page 1

Hey lovely people 🤗 Loved ur comments! I hope u like the way the story goes, I'm working on ye dooriyaan, but thats high on emotions while this is light light, written without getting too emotional 😆 so yeah, it will be light through out, I hope ur expectations(if any) are met  :D 

Do leave in ur comments and please do use the like tab!! (replies in above post!)

PART 2

Mayank waited for the call, why the hell was Nupur not calling him back? Maybe Deodar sir had called her during the break? Or had she forgotten? She wouldn't forget would she? His best friend? Not just his best friend, something more, no much much more (to him!)

She was the girl he loved, the complete drama queen, the chatter box, the free spirit, he had probably fallen in love with her way before he realized, she did everything in a way he couldn't comprehend, Initially, he found it hard to even accept! She changed the way he looked at things. Though his maa often told him to enjoy life, he was too stubborn to do so, but Nupur had wrested her way into his heart unlocked it and thrown away the key. She made him dance in the rain and actually enjoy it, she made him look at life with all it varied colours, she brought out emotions from him, he thought dint exist. She had done all that fair and square, challenging him in academics, being wonderful in the competitions and by just being herself.

Nupur looked at her phone and realized with a jolt that she had wasted a precious 5 minutes of time to be spent talking to Mayank by simply dreaming about him. She dialed his number, he picked up before she could even hear her the favourite line of the song, ye dooriyaan - that was his caller tune, ofcourse she had forced him to put that song only for her and he had obliged, she thought happily. However the voice at the other end made her heart beat faster.

Quite un-necessary really, considering he was her best friend and when he was studying with her they used to spend a lot of time together without her heart acting erratic (except when he was in one of his charming modes, then God save me!). The distances had indeed done the trick, it had made the heart grow fonder. Now, she dint really feel that him being an akdu sadu was such a bad thing. Infact she missed it. He was, more often than not, nice to her on the phone. sigh, so unlike him yet so like him. They hardly fought too, that's bad actually, she missed their small fights, their own nhok jhoks  that they enjoyed and couldn't live without. Samrat would often tease them saying they were showing their love that way, through their Nhok jhoks. What would that idiot know about love? She thought viciously - While he was so oblivious to his own love for Gunjan. Poor Gunji, she suffers a lot due to him. Wish I could do something about their story.

Oh wait a min, I need to talk to Mayank now. We talked and we talked and we talked. I bunked a class actually though I dint tell him explicitly (I'm sure the earlier Mayank "sadu" Sharma would've disapproved, but this was my sweetu Mayank (can't imagine the expression on his face,if I ever dared to call him that he he!) ). Thankfully he had lost track of time, I told you I had lost 5 mins of time, day dreaming about him, I just wanted to make up for lost time, umm by speaking for another 50 minutes. Though it just doesn't seem enough. Sigh.

How can it be enough? Just a few minutes of phone conversation with Nupur was just not happening, it was driving me insane. I needed to hear more of her vibrant chatter. To think I had hated her chatter once, what an awful waste of time, all those days I tried to shut her up. I even put cotton in my ears once. In front of her. I know, I can be very rude! Then again, she still talked to me, inspite of me being this rude insolent person. She would call me akdu, sadu (on my face!) but would never leave me and go because of that. That's why she is special. She took me head on, and here I was so totally in love that I feel (more than) a little lost without her.

Maa has rightly guessed I'm madly in love with Nupur, I dint agree with her ofcourse. How could I? Like she doesn't pull my leg enough about Nupur.hmmp! The very first time when I took Nupur to the beach to cheer her up, maa totally had a ball, pulling my leg saying it was a date. Now however, she feels a little sorry, after all she was the one who had lost her job due to recession and finally found a job in Banglore., because of which we had to move. Ofcourse I dint resent that, maa was the single most important factor in my life, but then I miss Nupur here. We had only one and a half years together. She joined mid first year and we had the entire second year to ourselves. By the final year second month, I had gotten myself a transfer.  I can't ever forget the look on Nupur's face when she came to see me off, she came alone, she dint cry though, always the brave girl that she is, but she did look like she would burst into tears any moment. She held on until the bus had left even gave me a weak smile, I couldn't even manage that. Maa had hugged her and blessed her. I couldn't even hug her! We were only friends you know not the hug-hug kinds.damn.

She had cried 2 days straight after Mayank left. Though she held on until he left, the moment the bus had moved, the tears had started flowing. She had come home and shut herself up and cried. She dint know why she cried so much. In between the crying sessions and talking to Mayank over the phone, she had realized that she had fallen quite badly for her best friend. She dint tell him ofcourse, she dint tell anyone infact. She dint want Mayank to stop talking to her. Never ever.

She suddenly heard her name being mentioned, she peeped from behind the pillar to see Benji continuing his story telling session after the class. Uday Bhaiya was there too, he had added valuable bits in between taking large bites of his burger. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Their story (hers and Mayank's) wasn't so long was it? Or maybe it was, She eavesdropped their conversation, again.

So then Mayank and Nupur became good friends after the trip to Ahmedabad, then they dint fight much. Benji tried recollecting what happened next.

Benji, dude, don't you remember the play? Tam? Uday said.

Mam, Benji completed. Oh yeah, they did this play they played the main characters, so they spent a lot of time together and became really good friends. Then'umm they remained great friends I suppose, he finished lamely.

This time Nupur did roll her eyes, ok that was quite lame. Their story was far more interesting than that.

Part 3 - Page 8
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
@akki, updated...:)

@all.. Will PM later!! gotta run now!
Originally posted by myownarea

@Akki ' rushes towards you and football(American) tackles
you! [/P]
[P]Missed u loadsss 🤗 🤗 and I loved ur
comment :D ha ha except u should get over Rebecca Black 😳 🤣

Amriki pair-gend huh? Jaate hee des ki mitti bhool gaye? Tch tch tch tch!!!

And oh, did you just say i should get over rebecca black? 😲 *takes offence* You hurted my pheelings di. Hurted!! *runs to hear friday again so i can recover fom the hurt*

Its friday! Its friday! *cheerleader dance*

🤣

P.s. Aish!! i m just fooling around your thread huh? Sorry. 😳
Oh Wow. Update! Rebecca Black sucks now!

Reserved!

EDIT

I am gonna give a proper comment now! 👍🏼

This is surreal.

You know about those wishes that are left unfulfilled and forgotten? This is one of those of mine completed. Okay, sappy, but i am drunk! - On MN right now so i dont care!!

Eh, what do I say huh? That i love the story? That you're a wonderful writer? That reading MN from you makes me oh-so-first-time-in-love excited? Sigh.

🤗

Love,
You-Know-Who (Sappy comment and all, uh, but i am still me! :P)
Edited by You-Know-Who - 12 years ago
And i forgot to mention, somehow best friends, both in love and unable to confess, is very close to my heart. ❤️ and i am a sucker for such stories.

Continue soon. Love you 😃
divya di🤗 the update was awesome blossom .. aww MN...the concept is just too good...loving the FF lots..  do continue soon...  love you lots :) 

Edited by stuti123 - 12 years ago
nice update!
so chechi u moved abroad?US? am still stuck in hostel, bt nt 4 long! 2 more weeks and i'l b bak home 4 gud!yay! am so excitd abt it tat i cn hardly concentrate on my xams lol! Pursuit is on a standstill. I gt kinda discouragd due to less comments to d MN version..and being in hostel doesn't help either..! thanx 4 d pm. i may nt b regular in reading cos my xams r goin on..il def read once they r over..k