Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
mayank doesnt love her? well its a bit of of shock. then again he'll be if he's not already and hiding his feelings.
try to update yeh dooriyah di. i'm missing it.
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Its 11:30 here...i wanna jump 😳...so i am 😳 πŸ˜ƒ 🀣
yay!!! New ff on MN...😍
It was like remnicing each event once again...oh man,that was so much of fun...and the thing that stuck n attracted all of us like a force unbeatable-the not so typical,the not so mushy,the not so predictable love story! They fought,and fought and fought,became friends and then...fell in love,and how! The Mayank Sharma,geek...the super-intelligent and super-sarcastic guy,to him all that mattered was his goal which by the way was...to achieve all the heights of success,just so that he'd make his mother proud,fulfill her dream...always focused and ready for any challenge...,finally found his match in The Nupur Bhushan (and then Sharma),the spitfire,little loud,bindaas,confident,dreamy,loved to life life,on her terms,loved meeting people,being with them...loved all of her life,which was surrounded by friends and family! They,as lots call them,were poles apart...yet similar! Both had dreams,to be fulfilled...while nupur often used to dream of her Raj...n people would think that she's that "dreamy types" with head in clouds always...she was,but she was more...while she'd dream freely,she always managed to keep her feet correctly on the sand...she cared and loved,did all with passion! At the end of it,her bauji,her family back in morena...yeah she never forgot,and always had it to never let them down! She had the courage to hold on to her own thoughts,beliefs ...and fight if challenged...yes that was similar with him,no?! Was it Nupur's courage,the innocence,yet the will to go ahead,inspite of all that dreamy thoughts...was it because she was not what he expected,she was the one who came to beat her,was it cuz she was the only one not afraid to challenge him,she was the one who stood up to her own wishes,thoughts and beliefs...this was what attracted the guy,who never cared about girls,even those who swooned on him!
He of-course stayed pretty rooted to reality,but somewhere though he didn't realize,he needed that "earthquake" to happen...to his perfectly laid life! The amazing guy,who shared an amazing relationship with his mom...he wasn't "perfect" either,he had an anger,that better not be pushed...he had less tolerance for those who wasted time,and instead of using up their potentials...did all the other idiotic things (as per him!)...the only guy,who could shut nupur up...and put The Nupur Bhushan,off-track! Did she expect him to act like a hero?! After a few minutes of their initial interactions...you knew,like her...that this wasn't going to be the typical story! On mayank's hand...he never bothered that time...yet destiny pulled them close...brought the two imperfect individuals,together and made it all be so perfect! The only match for Mayank was/is Nupur and so is same for her...Mayank needed that earthquake,cuz life isn't predictable...cuz living in the moments,enjoying every small thing with ur closed ones...that is life...he knew everything,but had to be taught this...and only Mrs.Nupur Bhushan Sharma...the then Nupur Bhushan,only she could do it!

Lovely start,loved sushhing the poor Ash n Rohan,as Mayank passed 🀣 he'll never be able to get over that fear will he?! 🀣 🀣 🀣
But its last year n MN didn't confess??! 😲 koi nahi,karna toh padega πŸ˜† kaise rahenge warna πŸ˜†

Thanks for starting this...haaye made me go back to that world!
And i know,upar jo likha hai,sab jumbled hai! πŸ˜† but i was so lost,didn't realize what n how much i wrote πŸ˜† as always,manage kar lena πŸ˜† And see,you'll always get these long comments πŸ˜ƒ

edit-
PS:credit keliye dhanyawaad πŸ˜ƒ feel so honored πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Edited by Mystique - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PERFECTION!!

Continue soon!! πŸ˜ƒ
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
divya chechi!!!
v had sort of fallen apart..dint v? i dint read ye dooriyan cos i ws kind of away frm IF wen it strtd... and tday me ws jus scanning thru d forum and saw ur name and i ws like omg! lol!
anyways awesome first part..twas like a trip down d mayur memory lane..i ws getting flashes of all d scenes..gud work chechi!
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wonderful beginning.i loved it😳

awww mayank and nupur make me so nostalgic😳
do continue soon.waiting 4 the update abhi seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
add me to ur pm list😊
@mou thanks 4 pming 😊
Edited by anuja4mayur - 12 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really loved it alot...😳
m really grateful to mou for sending me da pm...thnx a ton for dis sweety...😊
awww...all dose memories...n nupur listening deir convo...n den remembering alkll da gud ones n smiling to herslf...aww...how cute...plzzz divya cn u pm me da next tym u update...plzzz

tczzz
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Goddd can't believe...u r back...soo missed ur updates...it seems ages now...thankgod ur back...now we hope to get Yeh Dooriyan updates soon...n wow ur back with another MN ff...MJHT yaad agaya...n Benji doing the honors great...can't wait to read more...cont soon... n add me to ur pm list please...!!!
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
reserved, i WILL unreserve, me too tired and sleepy rite nw πŸ€“
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back DD2πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
i missed u and ur writing so much
Haye a new mayur FF-----------

Wow beautiful start
Loved it to d core
it would b really very nice to read MN story frm u

but plz dont forget to update "Ye Duriyan"0--- is FF ko hum logo se jaida door maat rakho...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank Mou for ur PM

love u both

PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowww .. good to c ya here again ... 

a big hug 4 u πŸ€—

missed ya alot !! πŸ˜”

u remember me? πŸ˜›

now cuming at the update .. it's amazing .. i enjoyed reaing it ..

do pm me whenever u update!!