Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-totally consumed by Maaneet!! (Page 8)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Halwaaa loved your post .. it makes me get goosbumps all over again Embarrassed

Z

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

THread is not dead darlings...My imaginative voltage of the M&G scenes is running like a non-stop ZZZ's bumper threadLOL...  Besides one has to drift to Raaz D's thread and here to understand the pace of discussionsEmbarrassed.

Hey, the RTM passion was hot hot hot and sensuous...

but the imaginative fervour in us, in the last barn scene in the Maha Epi. was far more.  We were left to imagine the ultimate consummation in its most Heart"feverish"Heart coming together.  Thank you darling Vinu.  I have'nt stopped imagining every few moments...The details of seduction were fabulous from when they hid in the trench (a flashback..) to their restful hug in the open field, till when Maan carries her to the barn and with gentle understanding allowing such space for her to say "yes"; fabulously depicting a slow, graceful and imaginative love-making scene.  Hey the Monday is still to come...na..a continuation longed for  and the fabulous days after their con... Thumbs Up I especially loved her shy quick movement to run and Maan gripping her surrender by a gentle pull back, Heart"the loosening of her hair" depicting a wild slow ecstasy to the pre-con, the momentous seductive brush and touch of his mouth to her shoulder, his gaze that always wants a reaction to his closeness..ultimately the figurative undressingClap..  every other scene through the maha epi. was just a build up to M&G's sensual portrayal of a complete surrender to one anotherClap.  The song was melting and freezing time...Heart

Thanks to Amru who gave me this link, and I thought this bit for my space.  Luv  ya girls.  Officially on vacation...

Aiyyoo Alwa you have made me dead after reading your post, yes yes it was superb scene, well excuted, well written, and GC & DD justified with the scene...It was superb simply, and you had put it very well, you have gave me goosebumps...I seriously loved it, and seriously thanks to Vinu and the team for fab scene...Yes yes Monday has to comeEmbarrassedWink...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmechantefilleroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Munni .. mujhe tau ye soch ke goosebumps arahe hain ... ki now .. Maaneet have shed all shyness .. now its khullam khulla everything .. no shyness ..or running away .. they're so much more closer now .. Maan tau Geet ko chodne waala nahin! Blushing

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Munni .. mujhe tau ye soch ke goosebumps arahe hain ... ki now .. Maaneet have shed all shyness .. now its khullam khulla everything .. no shyness ..or running away .. they're so much more closer now .. Maan tau Geet ko chodne waala nahin! Blushing

Z

I am totally agree with you ZTV, Maan is already very besharam, aur abb toh haila, haath se gaya, bechari Geet na don't know how much wild he would be Wink...Seriously yaar i love my MaanEet...
Where is your take anyways?

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
For me as a viewer, it was more than visually appealing.. it was deep and intense.. and left at a point where we could imagine it the way we wanted .. but hasnt Maaneet always been about that ??
This morning a friend posted some scenes of the so called consummation between couples.. the scenes and the movements looked rehearsed... and it looked like a three four step process where a girl was supposed to be shy, and the man would take the lead .. and the girl would get flown in ... Well .. all visually nice ... but certainly not real...
But look at what we have here ... Whats the first thing that occurs to one when lost in a jungle? ... romance?? hell no ...!! as normal humans our instinct would be to get outta the place ... Geet is tired ... and they use MSK's smart brains to show he cares ... he is not mushy lover ... he is a man with a presence of mind.. we know he will go that extra mile for his lady love, but that will never jeopardise anything for them... he drenches his own shirt... to provide her comfort ... the scene was soothing to the eye... and then again i sat to think... like always ... it was water that brought them a little closer... Geet does her bit as well... she isnt this compliant lady lover, who just expects her man to do everything for herr... she knows he is also perhaps thirsty ... and has experienced the same heat since they were under the same sun.. she dabs the same wet cloth onto him... and they walk ahead...
the scene where she is totally tired and comfortably falls into his arms with ease, to me she had already submitted to him emotionally and mentally ...and an act like that comes only with you know and are confident enough around the person even physically ... he carries her... thats him taking his responsiblity as the man in the relationship... i would say... if she had the strength and MSK would need her to do something of the sorts she would have done it too ...
Once into the barn, MSK thinks of the next basic need... after kapta and makan... !! The Roti ... Here Geet stopping him and explicitly expressing her desire of him being with her around her ... exuded total passion to me ... she didnt say it in those many words but in her subtle ways she expressed she wanted him close to her... if you look at it deeply... she said... meri bhook, meri pyaas... sirf aur sirf tum mita sakte ho... but but it would have been too cheesy ...and even misconstrued ... hence it was left unsaid .. LOL.. but the passion that arose outta the context was something that was beautiful to witness...
Maan's insecurities were at its best when he didnt take more than a second to conclude her answer was a no ... he asked her for something, and since he was fearing the worst, he obviously had made up his mind, it would be a no... and for a man who has always read her eyes to know her state of mind... i guess the insecure man needed verbal assurance... which he did get .. and the rest ... like they say is history...
the camera angles they used as well as the non-make up, unbraiding the hair, and him wanting to be as close as possible to her, and the diming of the lantern towards the end... left me wanting for more .. but then somewhere inside me i knew, this was scene wise an end ... but a new beginning to the Maaneet journey ...
And i dont really want a continuation to this particular scene... may be the day after would be lovely to watch, with may be a few hugs to please the disappointed lot who were looking for more "Action" ... from Maaneet ...
for me... i may love a couple .. but what happens in their bedroom stays there ...

Love,
Niha

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cxw1065ravenheartLavZmechantefilleInfinitedreams

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Mann yeh sahib ji
Jane hai sab ji
Phir bhi banaye bahane

Naina nawabi ji
Dekhe hai sab ji
Phir bhi na samjhe ishare

Mann yeh sahib ji
Haan karta bahane
Naina nawabi ji
Na samjhe ishare

Samjhe ishare
Dheere dheere
Naino ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere
Bhayo re saibo

Damn, Shivu, can't get this song out of my zehen!!

I loved the episode, story wise the episode has moved a huge amount. Maamay turned out to be the indirect savior for Dev and Nandani...

the gundas became the indirect link in bringing Maaneet even more closer...alone where they do not have to put up and act in front of the family.

Nandani confused to see Geet showing soo much concern for Balwant a mere driver...whom she does not know yet that he is in fact her real jeeja jeeWink

Maaneet scene was beautiful, pure, passionate, and extremely romantic. I do not know about the rest but I felt many goosebumps seeing the both coming closer. The heat has been given off, although I feel this was the beginning of the heat season...we still have a lot more coming up. Think idiots think, why would you all think that the CV's and the GHSP team would only give us a 4 mins SR...THE SR...the moment millions of viewers have been dying to see? Think why would they show A HUGE high point of their show and their jodi...on a Saturday when they get no TRPs anyway? This whole maha episode idea is just an experiment, you actually really think the CVs will risk a beautiful moment of GHSP on an experimental episode? Nah i do not think so.

"From sheer logic," I feel there is yet more to come on Monday, and instead of getting upset I will wait. Will wait instead of pointing the gun at the GHSP team and Vinu of carse. IF on Monday nothing is shown "IF" term is, then even I will help dhajiyan udaofy the GHSP team with you all...but for now, chill and wait and watch. Tongue

Sooo true!

why back to Delhi? Can we all make up our minds from what we want??? I remember loads of people wanting to have maaneet SR in the forest...and now they want Maaneet to go home back to delhi and just do it in their rooms...jeez make up ur damn minds...what do u ALL WANT?OuchLOL
Anywayz...
 Nature has always bind Maaneet together water, taveez, the forest. The natural elements is what will bring maaneet together.

Last time gundas/Brij were after Geet and maan had saved her in the "forest" from them and had taken her to the "barn" for safety. First time maaneet met, she was running from gundas as well and he had saved her from drowning "water"

Today's episode once again had the elements gunda's which drove them to come together alone separating them from nandani and other outside forces whom doesn't know the truth yet...then they met with the forest, water, and lastly the barn as they were tryin to find a safe place.

Even at that time, fate/nature had driven geet to fall alone without her family when she got chased by the goons from the mela and that time she had met maan...

no one was there to interrupt them from getting closer...and even now no one. U know how geet feels scared and doesn't want him to leave her? it has a double meaning to this...scared leaving...Dev had left her scared and wounded alone...even despite sleeping together...

Maan will not let her feel scared and alone...after they consummate...there will be a deeper bonding...more security between them...this will make geet feel safe...and Maan will not be leaving her alone after this he will be there with her...till death.

It's a kinda culmination to their 1st meaningful 'night out.' He saved her life...it changed her that night. They had formed a bond that day - they've come full circle now. 

Personally, I'm so glad there's no other family around - no worries that you'll be disturbed by beeji barging into Geet's room, or stuff like that. 

Forest the ultimate location where they love has blossomed...from security, to first confession, to consumation. Also what tired??? When you get sexually driven you automatically release hormones that get you going, forget getting tired...LOLLOL so nothing wrong in what they showed. Beautiful todayClap

So speaks the nurse LOLLOL...ok chill chill..I know ur not the sexy nurse...hehe...but ur right...hormones et all!!

sahi likhe bebe

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Aiyyo did i put any disclaimer on my post that Idiotz are not allowed to entered? I sent link to my family, but no one comes on my threadCry...

Muniza

mechantefille

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Good morning idiots...

Mumma daadi boyfriend princess alwa anka amru tejji shishter ashi - kaun kaun hai yahaan? I kno my maasi jaan is en route rite now!

How r u all?

A long day ahead but wanted to say hello anyway.

No colors cuz cellphone is painful. Getting a haircut *blush*

Alwa, daadi - read and went to maneet land after reading ur posts

Mumma I commented on ur thread and saw ur response. Thanku.

Princess - will respond to ur pov on mr. Indias thread. There r a couple other in there of urs that I wanna comment on also.

My lovely phamiliez... love you and miss u alll... *hug*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleInfinitedreams

Go to top