Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-totally consumed by Maaneet!! (Page 2)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Mann yeh sahib ji
Jane hai sab ji
Phir bhi banaye bahane

Naina nawabi ji
Dekhe hai sab ji
Phir bhi na samjhe ishare

Mann yeh sahib ji
Haan karta bahane
Naina nawabi ji
Na samjhe ishare

Samjhe ishare
Dheere dheere
Naino ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere
Bhayo re saibo

I loved the episode, story wise the episode has moved a huge amount. Maamay turned out to be the indirect savior for Dev and Nandani...

the gundas became the indirect link in bringing Maaneet even more closer...alone where they do not have to put up and act in front of the family.

Nandani confused to see Geet showing soo much concern for Balwant a mere driver...whom she does not know yet that he is in fact her real jeeja jeeWink

Maaneet scene was beautiful, pure, passionate, and extremely romantic. I do not know about the rest but I felt many goosebumps seeing the both coming closer. The heat has been given off, although I feel this was the beginning of the heat season...we still have a lot more coming up. Think idiots think, why would you all think that the CV's and the GHSP team would only give us a 4 mins SR...THE SR...the moment millions of viewers have been dying to see? Think why would they show A HUGE high point of their show and their jodi...on a Saturday when they get no TRPs anyway? This whole maha episode idea is just an experiment, you actually really think the CVs will risk a beautiful moment of GHSP on an experimental episode? Nah i do not think so.

"From sheer logic," I feel there is yet more to come on Monday, and instead of getting upset I will wait. Will wait instead of pointing the gun at the GHSP team and Vinu of carse. IF on Monday nothing is shown "IF" term is, then even I will help dhajiyan udaofy the GHSP team with you all...but for now, chill and wait and watch. Tongue

why back to Delhi? Can we all make up our minds from what we want??? I remember loads of people wanting to have maaneet SR in the forest...and now they want Maaneet to go home back to delhi and just do it in their rooms...jeez make up ur damn minds...what do u ALL WANT?OuchLOL
Anywayz...
 Nature has always bind Maaneet together water, taveez, the forest. The natural elements is what will bring maaneet together.

Last time gundas/Brij were after Geet and maan had saved her in the "forest" from them and had taken her to the "barn" for safety. First time maaneet met, she was running from gundas as well and he had saved her from drowning "water"

Today's episode once again had the elements gunda's which drove them to come together alone separating them from nandani and other outside forces whom doesn't know the truth yet...then they met with the forest, water, and lastly the barn as they were tryin to find a safe place.

Even at that time, fate/nature had driven geet to fall alone without her family when she got chased by the goons from the mela and that time she had met maan...

no one was there to interrupt them from getting closer...and even now no one. U know how geet feels scared and doesn't want him to leave her? it has a double meaning to this...scared leaving...Dev had left her scared and wounded alone...even despite sleeping together...

Maan will not let her feel scared and alone...after they consummate...there will be a deeper bonding...more security between them...this will make geet feel safe...and Maan will not be leaving her alone after this he will be there with her...till death.

Forest the ultimate location where they love has blossomed...from security, to first confession, to consumation. Also what tired??? When you get sexually driven you automatically release hormones that get you going, forget getting tired...LOLLOL so nothing wrong in what they showed. Beautiful todayClap

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 14 May 2011 at 9:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zerromaaneet_piscesmechantefilleLavZroseinbloomInfinitedreams

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
where is everyone?

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
yar can anyone tell me y those goons are after them Confused ???????????? r they after them for money???????Wacko

DEV-NANDINI yar DEV ke life me so many women NAINTARA,GEET,MEERA now NANDINI CV's have completely lost itDead

JUGNU became leader of the gang ROFL

ahem ahem RTM,  SR scene and the recent saree changing scene are more passionate than today's con songPinchDisapprove

btw what's the name of the movie the song has been chosen from??? song is also not so impressiveOuch

I am very much worried about how to watch this episode infront of my family itna bhi blush karne ki koi baat nahi hai aaj ki episode meOuch

Edited by sldeeps - 14 May 2011 at 9:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

soniyas Senior Member
soniyas
soniyas

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
huge let down really...unless it's gonna continue on Monday...but i doubt it...liked the first segment where Maan fights the goons ..after that everything was a let down...i dread those days where we got more AA than Maaneet are gonna haunt us back this time with dev-nandini...why on earth they choose to show more of these two on Maha episode than Maaneet??AngryAngryAngry

And then they wonder why TRPs are low and why people dont watch it at 9:30...because they create such high expectations and then disappoint...

Maamaa is funny otherwise but today he got on my nerves...coz i didn't want to see Jugnu's drunken master act today but Maaneet!!

I hope i am wrong and they follow with a proper SR on Monday..but less hopes now...

For those who missed the episode, don't worry..there was nothing great...!!

would like to add that whatever was shown was aesthetically done and was nice..but not good for Maaneet SR and did not match up to expectations!!

Edited by soniyas - 14 May 2011 at 10:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillemeravigilisoInfinitedreams

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Maha episode -
Disliked :
- Geet's dress.  I think she could have done better considering they were going for a wedding.
- Dev - leaving Maan to run into the jungle with the ladies.  Cannot this guy for once stand and fight? He is so into running that he didn't even realise that Geet turned back.
- Hardly any Maneet scenes and I guess we have to use our imagination that they have finally consumated their relationship.Unhappy

Liked :
- Mama & Bheem gang interaction. 
- Geet tiring and hugging Maan

Like Maneet marriage, today's episode was disappointing.  I could have gone out with friends but chose to stay back and watch Geet.Confused

Edited by savi-tan - 14 May 2011 at 9:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Edited by --Nargis-- - 14 May 2011 at 5:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soniyasravenheartLavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL tai tai fishhh!!!!!!LOL

"Yeh Hosla Kaise Juke...
Yeh Aarzoo Kaise Ruke...
Manzil Muskil to kya...
Bundla Sahil to kya...

Raah Pe Kante Bikhre agar...
Uspe to phir bhi chalna hi hai...
Saam Chhupale Suraj magar..
Raat ko ek din Dhalana hi hai...

Hogi hame to rehmat ada...
Dhup kategi saaye tale..
Apni khuda se hai ye Dua..
Manzil lagale humko gale..."Day DreamingWink

I feel der is mor to da SR scene...Embarrassedcall me optimistc...bt i feel da CVs wdnt disappoint us!!Embarrasseddey havnt till date!Tongue
@Jeeeju - meri vishwaas ka laaj rakhiyo!Tongue

Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Munni ki shaatir nazron se aaj MaanEet nahin bach paaiengye...Ek ghalti, sirf ek ghalti SR ko kharab kur sakti hai...Beware of that!!!!Wink...I will sit with my magnify glassWink...Observation timeEvil Smile...

Aaiyoo, all is excited for Con, but Munni is worried where they will take shower after Con? Do they have extra clothes or they will ghomofy dirty in whole jungleOuch...

@ Vinu - ROFLROFLROFL Whole forum is cribbing, but Munni is laughing...Love you and your teamROFLROFLROFL...Iss SR ne mujhey Chadhvi Ka Chand yaad dila diya...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROFLROFLROFL Episode was tooo funny, seriously i loved it, i had no expectation at all...From beginning to end i was just rofling...Thanks for the lovely episode, full of fun, good laugh...Mammay was hilarious, i loved every scene of him...Aiyyo meri line le gaya Mama tusi great ho...

I loved the part where MSk told Geet to go, and she was like i am not going, and he was like tumhe meri kasam, and Nandini was wondering why they were talking like that...I knew it Nandini will find first...Atleast she doubted...

I loved MaanEet eye locks, hugs, and the thirst in MSK eyes...Hate the fact that he kissed on her shirt instead of her bare shoulder...Anyways holding my comments till Monday to comment on whole SR...Let see what they will show on Monday...For me before start consumation they should had to hug passionately, kiss passionately, even if it's on cheek, neck, but it should be...Atmosphere should be more romantic...

I loved the episode no matter what, seriously enjoyed it..Loved the even mini SR, the feels, the thirst...I know people are dissapointed, and somewhere i also feel that lil more had to come, but still it was nice...And i am holding the detail comment till Monday...

Muniza

@Maassiii - i feel dat der is MORE!!! Da CVS wdnt disaapoint us!!! Itna hype dheke hi main aur Nihu discuss kar rahe the...ki nothin much wd happen and dey wd shw da real scenes on Mondy...agar sab kuch aaj hi khatham ho jaaye tho dey wdnt b able to keep da audienz at da edge of the seat na...Wink

Hi Five MaasiiHug...Agreee!!!! yeh jo vishwaas hai woh toote naa...Embarrassed we never loose hope do we?!Wink

@Jeejuu - da episod was indeed a good one!Wink

Infinitedreams

Go to top