Haan karta bahane
Naina nawabi ji
Na samjhe ishare

Samjhe ishare
Dheere dheere
Naino ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere
Bhayo re saibo

Damn, Shivu, can't get this song out of my zehen!!

I loved the episode, story wise the episode has moved a huge amount. Maamay turned out to be the indirect savior for Dev and Nandani...

the gundas became the indirect link in bringing Maaneet even more closer...alone where they do not have to put up and act in front of the family.

Nandani confused to see Geet showing soo much concern for Balwant a mere driver...whom she does not know yet that he is in fact her real jeeja jee๐Ÿ˜‰

Maaneet scene was beautiful, pure, passionate, and extremely romantic. I do not know about the rest but I felt many goosebumps seeing the both coming closer. The heat has been given off, although I feel this was the beginning of the heat season...we still have a lot more coming up. Think idiots think, why would you all think that the CV's and the GHSP team would only give us a 4 mins SR...THE SR...the moment millions of viewers have been dying to see? Think why would they show A HUGE high point of their show and their jodi...on a Saturday when they get no TRPs anyway? This whole maha episode idea is just an experiment, you actually really think the CVs will risk a beautiful moment of GHSP on an experimental episode? Nah i do not think so.

"From sheer logic," I feel there is yet more to come on Monday, and instead of getting upset I will wait. Will wait instead of pointing the gun at the GHSP team and Vinu of carse. IF on Monday nothing is shown "IF" term is, then even I will help dhajiyan udaofy the GHSP team with you all...but for now, chill and wait and watch. ๐Ÿ˜›

Sooo true!

why back to Delhi? Can we all make up our minds from what we want??? I remember loads of people wanting to have maaneet SR in the forest...and now they want Maaneet to go home back to delhi and just do it in their rooms...jeez make up ur damn minds...what do u ALL WANT?๐Ÿ˜†
Anywayz...
 Nature has always bind Maaneet together water, taveez, the forest. The natural elements is what will bring maaneet together.

Last time gundas/Brij were after Geet and maan had saved her in the "forest" from them and had taken her to the "barn" for safety. First time maaneet met, she was running from gundas as well and he had saved her from drowning "water"

Today's episode once again had the elements gunda's which drove them to come together alone separating them from nandani and other outside forces whom doesn't know the truth yet...then they met with the forest, water, and lastly the barn as they were tryin to find a safe place.

Even at that time, fate/nature had driven geet to fall alone without her family when she got chased by the goons from the mela and that time she had met maan...

no one was there to interrupt them from getting closer...and even now no one. U know how geet feels scared and doesn't want him to leave her? it has a double meaning to this...scared leaving...Dev had left her scared and wounded alone...even despite sleeping together...

Maan will not let her feel scared and alone...after they consummate...there will be a deeper bonding...more security between them...this will make geet feel safe...and Maan will not be leaving her alone after this he will be there with her...till death.

It's a kinda culmination to their 1st meaningful 'night out.' He saved her life...it changed her that night. They had formed a bond that day - they've come full circle now. 

Personally, I'm so glad there's no other family around - no worries that you'll be disturbed by beeji barging into Geet's room, or stuff like that. 

Forest the ultimate location where they love has blossomed...from security, to first confession, to consumation. Also what tired??? When you get sexually driven you automatically release hormones that get you going, forget getting tired...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so nothing wrong in what they showed. Beautiful today๐Ÿ‘

So speaks the nurse ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...ok chill chill..I know ur not the sexy nurse...hehe...but ur right...hormones et all!!

sahi likhe bebe
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Aiyyo did i put any disclaimer on my post that Idiotz are not allowed to entered? I sent link to my family, but no one comes on my thread๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning idiots...

Mumma daadi boyfriend princess alwa anka amru tejji shishter ashi - kaun kaun hai yahaan? I kno my maasi jaan is en route rite now!

How r u all?

A long day ahead but wanted to say hello anyway.

No colors cuz cellphone is painful. Getting a haircut *blush*

Alwa, daadi - read and went to maneet land after reading ur posts

Mumma I commented on ur thread and saw ur response. Thanku.

Princess - will respond to ur pov on mr. Indias thread. There r a couple other in there of urs that I wanna comment on also.

My lovely phamiliez... love you and miss u alll... *hug*
EBasso thumbnail
Oh and one more thing. Boyfriend my love... I've been reading ur posts all over. What gives that thehraav, positivity and maturity to u at this naajuk age is beyond me... but I grow more and more fond of u with each passing day. Love you girl.
EBasso thumbnail
Ok ok last thing I promise... lol the lady is straightrning my hair now... in SLOW MOTION LOL

Sorry.. just had to ... hehe! ;p
EBasso thumbnail
Okay over to the uc thread for some scanning. :)
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lucky shishter๐Ÿค—...hair cut ke baad foto upload karo fb pe...hume dhekna hai...๐Ÿ˜ณ

aarree sunnthe ho...anybodyy home?!๐Ÿ˜›

EBasso thumbnail
Lol will do tejji shishter hehe... nahi koi nahi is bhoot bungla ma hehe...
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

Lol will do tejji shishter hehe... nahi koi nahi is bhoot bungla ma hehe...

har sunday ki yahi kahani...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Premi .. aww love you for that <3 as you should know me by now .. I'm the ultimate Positivity Queen .. kay karoon I can't help myself .. and I said this before I'm super biased with Maaneet! Plus I thought the situation was very well thought out .. they'd wanted it so bad tau usme harj kya? I mean she said yes .. the raw feeling that came out was so chilling!

More later on this :)

Ok me off to cleaning :) Happy haircutting/straigtening to ya! haha .. how are you able to use ur cell while she cuts ur hair is beyond me . i'm too busy thinking damn the hair is all over my face and it itches! ๐Ÿ˜†

See ya later bye <3

Z