3 Idiots-totally consumed by Maaneet!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
huge let down really...unless it's gonna continue on Monday...but i doubt it...liked the first segment where Maan fights the goons ..after that everything was a let down...i dread those days where we got more AA than Maaneet are gonna haunt us back this time with dev-nandini...why on earth they choose to show more of these two on Maha episode than Maaneet??😑😑😑

And then they wonder why TRPs are low and why people dont watch it at 9:30...because they create such high expectations and then disappoint...

Maamaa is funny otherwise but today he got on my nerves...coz i didn't want to see Jugnu's drunken master act today but Maaneet!!

I hope i am wrong and they follow with a proper SR on Monday..but less hopes now...

For those who missed the episode, don't worry..there was nothing great...!!

would like to add that whatever was shown was aesthetically done and was nice..but not good for Maaneet SR and did not match up to expectations!!
Edited by soniyas - 12 years ago
Maha episode -
Disliked :
- Geet's dress.  I think she could have done better considering they were going for a wedding.
- Dev - leaving Maan to run into the jungle with the ladies.  Cannot this guy for once stand and fight? He is so into running that he didn't even realise that Geet turned back.
- Hardly any Maneet scenes and I guess we have to use our imagination that they have finally consumated their relationship.πŸ˜”

Liked :
- Mama & Bheem gang interaction. 
- Geet tiring and hugging Maan

Like Maneet marriage, today's episode was disappointing.  I could have gone out with friends but chose to stay back and watch Geet.πŸ˜•
Edited by savi-tan - 12 years ago

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
🀣🀣🀣 tai tai fishhh!!!!!!πŸ˜†

"Yeh Hosla Kaise Juke...
Yeh Aarzoo Kaise Ruke...
Manzil Muskil to kya...
Bundla Sahil to kya...

Raah Pe Kante Bikhre agar...
Uspe to phir bhi chalna hi hai...
Saam Chhupale Suraj magar..
Raat ko ek din Dhalana hi hai...

Hogi hame to rehmat ada...
Dhup kategi saaye tale..
Apni khuda se hai ye Dua..
Manzil lagale humko gale..."πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

I feel der is mor to da SR scene...😳call me optimistc...bt i feel da CVs wdnt disappoint us!!😳dey havnt till date!πŸ˜›
@Jeeeju - meri vishwaas ka laaj rakhiyo!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by muniza75

Munni ki shaatir nazron se aaj MaanEet nahin bach paaiengye...Ek ghalti, sirf ek ghalti SR ko kharab kur sakti hai...Beware of that!!!!πŸ˜‰...I will sit with my magnify glassπŸ˜‰...Observation time😈...

Aaiyoo, all is excited for Con, but Munni is worried where they will take shower after Con? Do they have extra clothes or they will ghomofy dirty in whole jungle...

@ Vinu - πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Whole forum is cribbing, but Munni is laughing...Love you and your team🀣🀣🀣...Iss SR ne mujhey Chadhvi Ka Chand yaad dila diya...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🀣🀣🀣 Episode was tooo funny, seriously i loved it, i had no expectation at all...From beginning to end i was just rofling...Thanks for the lovely episode, full of fun, good laugh...Mammay was hilarious, i loved every scene of him...Aiyyo meri line le gaya Mama tusi great ho...

I loved the part where MSk told Geet to go, and she was like i am not going, and he was like tumhe meri kasam, and Nandini was wondering why they were talking like that...I knew it Nandini will find first...Atleast she doubted...

I loved MaanEet eye locks, hugs, and the thirst in MSK eyes...Hate the fact that he kissed on her shirt instead of her bare shoulder...Anyways holding my comments till Monday to comment on whole SR...Let see what they will show on Monday...For me before start consumation they should had to hug passionately, kiss passionately, even if it's on cheek, neck, but it should be...Atmosphere should be more romantic...

I loved the episode no matter what, seriously enjoyed it..Loved the even mini SR, the feels, the thirst...I know people are dissapointed, and somewhere i also feel that lil more had to come, but still it was nice...And i am holding the detail comment till Monday...

Muniza

@Maassiii - i feel dat der is MORE!!! Da CVS wdnt disaapoint us!!! Itna hype dheke hi main aur Nihu discuss kar rahe the...ki nothin much wd happen and dey wd shw da real scenes on Mondy...agar sab kuch aaj hi khatham ho jaaye tho dey wdnt b able to keep da audienz at da edge of the seat na...πŸ˜‰

Hi Five MaasiiπŸ€—...Agreee!!!! yeh jo vishwaas hai woh toote naa...😳 we never loose hope do we?!πŸ˜‰

@Jeejuu - da episod was indeed a good one!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by LavZ

@Maassiii - i feel dat der is MORE!!! Da CVS wdnt disaapoint us!!! Itna hype dheke hi main aur Nihu discuss kar rahe the...ki nothin much wd happen and dey wd shw da real scenes on Mondy...agar sab kuch aaj hi khatham ho jaaye tho dey wdnt b able to keep da audienz at da edge of the seat na...πŸ˜‰

Hi Five MaasiiπŸ€—...Agreee!!!! yeh jo vishwaas hai woh toote naa...😳 we never loose hope do we?!πŸ˜‰

@Jeejuu - da episod was indeed a good one!πŸ˜‰

Arey darling, i am totally agree with you, even me, and nags discussed yesterday that they wouldn't gonna show much today...I am not dissapointed at all, cause i had no expectation at all...On first place i didn't wanted the SR at this time, but still how long they would wait...I still feels the thirst, the desperation was portrayed by GC was brilliant...Loved it...Waiting till Monday, itni asani se thori khatam hogi MaanEet ki SRπŸ˜‰...

Muniza
Venting: 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I hate weekdays:

Bosses do not understand do not disturb board😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I hate weekends...

family doesn't understand do not disturb board😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😭😭🀒🀒
Originally posted by dtri

Venting: 😑

I hate weekdays:

Bosses do not understand do not disturb board😑

I hate weekends...

family doesn't understand do not disturb board🀒

awww πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ab acha lag raha hai Lucky shishter?!😊
Originally posted by LavZ

awww πŸ€—πŸ€— ab acha lag raha hai Lucky shishter?!😊

yeeesss thank you tejji shishterrr πŸ€—

back atchaaa...

sooo frustrated... 😑😑

Okay will give the detailed take later but about SR... i dint like πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

It build up really nicely but then it dint continue the way it was expected...

i dont know but i really am not expecting Monday the continuation because today was the day which was hyped...

the only reason i dint like it was because we have seen a more passionate Maaneet during RTM, taakte rehte, their original SR and the latest dressing up scene...

the little grazing and no kiss at all(eyes, cheeks)...the one on the shoulder being on clothes as well...no camera angle liplock...and worst no passionate hug kind of disappointed...

Also this time the channel cannot be dragged in because they have shown RBO scenes which are much more BOLD...

i am upset...i seriously dint want to complain and know how much team Geet would have worked hard for the moment but i cant control myself...