Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-totally consumed by Maaneet!!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT:

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

1. Direct Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only NautankiπŸ˜›
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii, Dhwani's par naani
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas, Dhwani's Daadi
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Dhwani & Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister, Munni's daughter, Shivi's poti,       Jess's niece, and Nag's Par Poti
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI, Dhwani's maasi, apparently Revs mommy also 
AL:      - Vru's AL,  Munni's β€οΈ magnified ALWAAA,  Shivu's Halwa,  Nags cool serenity,  Nihu's mishty,  Lavu's Bb,  Cutee's Aloo & everybody's  Alwa Jalwa.

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiyaπŸ˜‰

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/LavzπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:

Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Aaj pata chalega Spoiler ka asli matlab: πŸ˜‰

Index:

-honeydew- thumbnail
Maan to Geet:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDVH-ltlMpE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Geet to Maan:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX42-hs43gk[/YOUTUBE]

Let it be a night to remember !!😳

Its not the union of two minds, or bodies... but of two souls that have yearned to be together... and when they come together for a life time now... The will just stop to witness most beautiful moment in the life of Maaneet who we have grown to love as our own people !!

Reserved for good times ahead!!

Love,
Niha
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Jee karta hai saajna dil mein tumko bitha loon...
Aa masti ki raat mein apna tumko bana loon...
Uthne lage hain toofan kyon mere seene mein ay sanam...
Tumhein chaahoonga dilon jaan se...
Meri jaanejaan teri kasam...😳

Yeh haseen waadiyaan yeh khula aasmaan...
Aa gaye hum kahan... aye mere jaaneja...
In bahaaron mein dil ki kali khil gayi...
Mujhko tum jo mile har khushi mil gayi...

Tere honthon pe hain husn ki bijliyaan...
Tere gaalon pe hain zulf ki badliyaan...
Tere baalon ki khushboo se mehke chaman...
Sangmarmar ke jaisa ye tera badan...
.😍☺️

Aaj ke shaam Maaneet ke pyaar ke naam : - πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

pehla dedicatn frm my side : - For a divine couple...song frm an epic love story!!!😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWkZwWWncAA[/YOUTUBE]

Stage is set to witness one da most awaitd SR in da Indian Telly world!😍

Jeejuuu - I LOVED da episod!!πŸ€—πŸ€— cdnt hav askd fr a mor passionate sequnz...da intimacy,passion n da atmphr created was jst AWSUM!! thank u n LUV yaaa πŸ€—

I liked episod...be it da Lucky Jugnu humor...Dev Nandini pehla pehla romansh...

high light of da shw...da Paasionate last bit!!

LOVEDD IT!!!😳
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

IDIOTSSS...  πŸ€—

Aaj zyada chapar chapar nahi.. sidha point pe πŸ˜†

mumma jungle mein nadiya jharne sab hota hai... naha bhi lenge aur kapde bhi dho lenge LOL🀣

------------------------------------------------------------

DEEJAY'S PEEJAY CORNER:

You have the right to remain silent; Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

JHELTE RAHO JHELTE RAHI MERE GHATIYA JOKES KO JHELTE RAHO, EK DIN MUJHE AAP SAB PAR TARAS ZAROOR AAYEGA πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Pleadings to CVs waali link ab bekaar aur purani ho gayi hai... yeh lijiye meri thodi kahaniya padiye πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

EK NAYI SHURUAAT, FINALLY SUHAAG RAAT:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1666101

A TRANQUIL STORM:

enjoy!!!

MAAN AUR GEET KI KAHAANI - AAJ IS GAANE KI ZUBAANI

OH GOD KUDIYON - KOI MERE GAANE SUNTE BHI HAI YA NAHI! OH WELL... DOORDHWANI RADIO SE DEEJAY DHANNO KA FARZ HAI! KOI SUNE YA NA SUNE... BAJANA TO BANTA HI HAI BOSSS! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0WYczWjtBQ[/YOUTUBE]

man kyon bahakaa ree bahakaa, aadhee raat ko
belaa mahakaa ree mahakaa, aadhee raat ko
kisane bansee bajaayee, aadhee raat ko
jisane palakee churaayee, aadhee raat ko

zaanjar zamake sun zamake, aadhee raat ko
usako toko naa roko, roko naa toko, toko naa roko, aadhee raat ko
laaj laage ree laage, aadhee raat ko
denaa sindoor, ke sooo aadhee raat ko

baat kahate bane kyaa, aadhee raat ko
aankh kholegee baat aadhee raat ko
hum ne pee chaandanee, aadhee raat ko
chaand aankhon mein aayaa, aadhee raat ko

raat gunatee rahegee, aadhee baat ko
aadhee baaton kee peer, aadhee raat ko
baat puree ho kaise, aadhee raat ko
raat hotee shuru hai, aadhee raat ko

TODAY'S TAKE

Okay so posted this on Mr. India's thread and posting it here again:

MAHA EPISODE WAS TEEKHI MIRCHI...

Arrey yaaro udaas mat ho seriouslyyy... the episode was dhaasuuu...

they couldn't just give us SR outta no where right????????????

we knew this was going to happen...

I LOVED the whole progression of the story...

In fact I would have thought they rushed it if they showed KISS and SR in today's episode...

It's gotta be slowly progressing.. like Mr. India says "slow and steady"

Come on guys cheer up... Episode was 10/10 for me... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Munni ki shaatir nazron se aaj MaanEet nahin bach paaiengye...Ek ghalti, sirf ek ghalti SR ko kharab kur sakti hai...Beware of that!!!!πŸ˜‰...I will sit with my magnify glassπŸ˜‰...Observation time😈...

Aaiyoo, all is excited for Con, but Munni is worried where they will take shower after Con? Do they have extra clothes or they will ghomofy dirty in whole jungle...

@ Vinu - πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Whole forum is cribbing, but Munni is laughing...Love you and your team🀣🀣🀣...Iss SR ne mujhey Chadhvi Ka Chand yaad dila diya, too beautiful...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vinu reply to me and jyoti on his post. and i hope after reading this replies, people will get the answer...

@Munnidarling> only a few camera dada/director nd a few more members are allowed to be on that particular set.. !! i think this izz like a sequel to RTM ..!! nd i reallly do hope yu will lovee the final outcomezz..!!

to Jyoti:

u will get it soonz jyo .. !! πŸ˜›just stay tuned for tmrw nd nxt week  episodess follow by some exciting twistss coming up very soonz !!😎πŸ€ͺ

🀣🀣🀣 Episode was tooo funny, seriously i loved it, i had no expectation at all...From beginning to end i was just rofling...Thanks for the lovely episode, full of fun, good laugh...Mammay was hilarious, i loved every scene of him...Aiyyo meri line le gaya Mama tusi great ho...

I loved the part where MSk told Geet to go, and she was like i am not going, and he was like tumhe meri kasam, and Nandini was wondering why they were talking like that...I knew it Nandini will find first...Atleast she doubted...

I loved MaanEet eye locks, hugs, and the thirst in MSK eyes...He took off her pin of dupatta from mouth, oiee ma sexy, first i thought he kissed on her shirt, but no he actually released her dupatta, tooo cute...Anyways holding my comments till Monday to comment on whole SR...Let see what they will show on Monday...For me before start consumation they should had to hug passionately, kiss passionately, even if it's on cheek, neck, but it should be...Atmosphere should be more romantic, but it was not bad, let see what Monday will bring for us😳...

I loved the episode no matter what, seriously enjoyed it..Loved the even mini SR, the feels, the thirst...I know people are dissapointed, and somewhere i also feel that lil more had to come, but still it was nice...And i am holding the detail comment till Monday, cause it seems that it was just the beginningπŸ˜‰...

Haila me forgot to rate episode, it simply 10/10, good job creatives πŸ‘πŸΌ...Love slow progression...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh shit excited...and hoping that i am able to catch the last bit atleast...

till then check this out😊

the director Rahul Agarwal posted on the facebook page of Geet...

Aa chal din ko roke
dhup ke peeche daude
chaanv chhue na
o saathi re... Consummation Maaneet! tonite at 8pm

Direct link

check out the song

and his profile which he has created specially for Geet fans😊

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay finally got down to being normal and not upset lol😊 my take...

i think it was a very very gripping episode...i loved every bit of it...the flow, the reaction of everyone, the logic and the comedy and romance...😊

My best scene was Geet leaning onto Maan when tired...that was such a natural scene...and so well enacted...πŸ‘

Mammey was funny and his dialogue that when u are drunk nobody comes to know about your intentions were really funny...James Bond ka bhai and toronto wale chacha...lolπŸ˜†

Okay finally coming to the Consummation scene...well kudos to Gurmeet and Drashti for the most amazing expressions...they actually are scintillating...πŸ‘πŸ‘

i am disappointed with the screenplay...only and only because we have seen Maaneet being more passionate before in RTM, taakte rehte, Maahi Maahi, their original SR and the recent dress changing scene...also the fact that other shows on the same channel have shown bolder scenes irked me a little...
I truly feel they could have shown only a little bit more and not garnered the same reactions for example...eyes and cheek kiss and a very passionate hug and a camera angled liplock...because it was a much awaited moment and also sooo much hyped i was a little upset with the outcome...

Anyways the decision i took and what calmed me down is that i wasnt watching the show because of SR and their chemistry is still mind blowing...from now on i am going to be happy with the hugs because they are the best...no expecting more...😊 

All said and done i hope CV's start working on showing Geet's monologue a little bit to understand her perspectives...i think that would really help!!!!
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
''A mind not to be changed by place or time. 
 The mind is its own place, and in itself  
Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven'' -Paradise Lost.

The shit hath hit the ceiling - all the sane world of fans curse the Night of Wonder, while the ''Idiots'' appreciate the sheer genius of the creators.

The episode as expected did not have the complete SR cuz for that we needed atleast a 2 hr show. I don't think they'll stop at this cuz
a) we got no precap
b)ppl were waiting for this more than Maneet's shaadi
c) it's logical. 

The show all in all was superhit - blockbuster material.  Mamey, Lucky, dev, Nandini, Maneet, temi and Beeji...eah n every character was there, n well etched out!!

Mamey rocked - d'oh..he always does. our lubhely mota khamba
Lucky - my phuska hero...lubh u - he sees stuff the first and magnificently blotches it up.

Dev-Nandini...dono character namoone hain bas.
Loved Dev's shaatir dimaag for a change...he didn't succumb under pressure like he normally does. 

Ppl are angry that he ran with Geet n Nandini, when Maan asked and didn't stay to help Maan. Frankly, i think it was smart. He knows he'll only be a liability to stay on n fight...it'll add to Maan's work to takin care of him...So it's logical, he be of help n get the girls out of there...to safety and let te capable one do the job well. 
Nice move CVs. it had gr8 flow nad nice progression.

Loved the part of the kasam as Nandini as witness.

Getting to Maneet.

I don't get the fan's anger. It was perfect, it was chaste ...it was sensuous...even more than RTM in some ways. 
The fact that they're there, one in mind soon to be so in body...

I think the fans have overworked their minds. 

The entire raw, natural surrounding was perfect...

Gonna add a bit of my take to someone else's criticims!!

For me,, this sequence is quite apt. I don't want to call it Suhag raat cuz frankly they're way past that stage. It's more of a physical intimacy and need. It's about exploring a new part of their relationship.
If i put myself in Maneet's shoes...what do I see
  • I love the gal, she loves me. We wanna make out, oops no, we're not married, can't do it yet,
  • then the baby might get hurt, too bad,
  • anger takes control -separation - 
  • living under one roof - can't even sleep in each other's arms,
  • going out with a pain of a sister and a now-loyal brother - thieves caught them...
  • running for their lives...have to shack up in a barn - exhausted but finally together...

It's a release!! it's catharsis -with maneet it's not only about making love for pleasure, it's more pure than that. They've been through a life-threatening ordela...they just want to have a sort of release...also...it's been on their mind forever!

And, let's not forget, Geet wants it as much as he does, ya. He's even more exhausted, but the feelings have been rising to the surface for both of them since the karva chauth...so I think it's perfect.
And it has this naturalistic element...not made up in a bedroom, with a cakeful of make-up on geet and silky much used bed covers...but in the most raw, unsophisticated, basic state...it's symbolic of their state of mind and situation; how they must be feeling. 

Maneet always have been n will be different - jo bhi ho hatke hoga...toh I actually liked that part...she wants it , he wants it...no law in the world can stop them, them why the hell not!

waiting for that Monday to come!!
a9.9/10 for that epi!
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Mann yeh sahib ji
Jane hai sab ji
Phir bhi banaye bahane

Naina nawabi ji
Dekhe hai sab ji
Phir bhi na samjhe ishare

Mann yeh sahib ji
Haan karta bahane
Naina nawabi ji
Na samjhe ishare

Samjhe ishare
Dheere dheere
Naino ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere
Bhayo re saibo

I loved the episode, story wise the episode has moved a huge amount. Maamay turned out to be the indirect savior for Dev and Nandani...

the gundas became the indirect link in bringing Maaneet even more closer...alone where they do not have to put up and act in front of the family.

Nandani confused to see Geet showing soo much concern for Balwant a mere driver...whom she does not know yet that he is in fact her real jeeja jeeπŸ˜‰

Maaneet scene was beautiful, pure, passionate, and extremely romantic. I do not know about the rest but I felt many goosebumps seeing the both coming closer. The heat has been given off, although I feel this was the beginning of the heat season...we still have a lot more coming up. Think idiots think, why would you all think that the CV's and the GHSP team would only give us a 4 mins SR...THE SR...the moment millions of viewers have been dying to see? Think why would they show A HUGE high point of their show and their jodi...on a Saturday when they get no TRPs anyway? This whole maha episode idea is just an experiment, you actually really think the CVs will risk a beautiful moment of GHSP on an experimental episode? Nah i do not think so.

"From sheer logic," I feel there is yet more to come on Monday, and instead of getting upset I will wait. Will wait instead of pointing the gun at the GHSP team and Vinu of carse. IF on Monday nothing is shown "IF" term is, then even I will help dhajiyan udaofy the GHSP team with you all...but for now, chill and wait and watch. πŸ˜›

why back to Delhi? Can we all make up our minds from what we want??? I remember loads of people wanting to have maaneet SR in the forest...and now they want Maaneet to go home back to delhi and just do it in their rooms...jeez make up ur damn minds...what do u ALL WANT?πŸ˜†
Anywayz...
 Nature has always bind Maaneet together water, taveez, the forest. The natural elements is what will bring maaneet together.

Last time gundas/Brij were after Geet and maan had saved her in the "forest" from them and had taken her to the "barn" for safety. First time maaneet met, she was running from gundas as well and he had saved her from drowning "water"

Today's episode once again had the elements gunda's which drove them to come together alone separating them from nandani and other outside forces whom doesn't know the truth yet...then they met with the forest, water, and lastly the barn as they were tryin to find a safe place.

Even at that time, fate/nature had driven geet to fall alone without her family when she got chased by the goons from the mela and that time she had met maan...

no one was there to interrupt them from getting closer...and even now no one. U know how geet feels scared and doesn't want him to leave her? it has a double meaning to this...scared leaving...Dev had left her scared and wounded alone...even despite sleeping together...

Maan will not let her feel scared and alone...after they consummate...there will be a deeper bonding...more security between them...this will make geet feel safe...and Maan will not be leaving her alone after this he will be there with her...till death.

Forest the ultimate location where they love has blossomed...from security, to first confession, to consumation. Also what tired??? When you get sexually driven you automatically release hormones that get you going, forget getting tired...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so nothing wrong in what they showed. Beautiful todayπŸ‘

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
yar can anyone tell me y those goons are after them πŸ˜• ???????????? r they after them for money???????

DEV-NANDINI yar DEV ke life me so many women NAINTARA,GEET,MEERA now NANDINI CV's have completely lost it🀒

JUGNU became leader of the gang 🀣

ahem ahem RTM,  SR scene and the recent saree changing scene are more passionate than today's con songπŸ˜΅πŸ˜’

btw what's the name of the movie the song has been chosen from??? song is also not so impressive

I am very much worried about how to watch this episode infront of my family itna bhi blush karne ki koi baat nahi hai aaj ki episode me
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago