KaSh Heaven: You & I In This Beautiful World <3 - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
😳
Originally posted by star_fan

Swancy anything dude but I wanna read a new complete FF by an amazing KaSh writer. Do you have any concept in your mind ?

Ummm not sure right now,
I did start writing this Fic called 'Asli True Love' < i might start doing that.
But i need to update bedroom first, once thats done, i'm good. 😳

Any concepts u have?
Swancy to inform you, you don't just need to update Bedroom but also needs to COMPLETE it.
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Heyya Aku
god yaar, need to upload bedroom first otherwise im dead.

😆😆 that's what you get for being uber lazy. :P do you watch friends? i watched some pretty random episodes on TV.. and.. erm, what's with ross's bald girlfriend? - i think i saw you and rhea talking about it. :P 
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

😆😆 that's what you get for being uber lazy. :P do you watch friends? i watched some pretty random episodes on TV.. and.. erm, what's with ross's bald girlfriend? - i think i saw you and rhea talking about it. :P 

yes yes i watch friends, i've watched every episode

Well you see Ross and Rachel Broke up, and then Phoebe set Ross up with his friend Bonnie (bald) but she had hair then, and The whole FRIENDS gang went away to the beach and during that time, Rachel was all flirting with ross, tryin to make him like her again. And she tells Bonnie things that makes bonnie shave her hair again. So thats how she ends up bald again. 😆😆😆

Swancy to inform you, you don't just need to update Bedroom but also needs to COMPLETE it.

😆😆😆 Yes i know dude, it's just too much hard work, it's annoying
urgg soo lazy 😛

yes yes i watch friends, i've watched every episode

Well you see Ross and Rachel Broke up, and then Phoebe set Ross up with his friend Bonnie (bald) but she had hair then, and The whole FRIENDS gang went away to the beach and during that time, Rachel was all flirting with ross, tryin to make him like her again. And she tells Bonnie things that makes bonnie shave her hair again. So thats how she ends up bald again. 😆😆😆

right 🤣🤣 i saw this episode where ross was trying to make rachel jealous and she was just looking at her book & then he ends up as a babysitter & she ends up with a guy who keeps stealing money off her & joey ends up dancing with the sweeper. 🤣🤣 

Any concepts u have?

Not any original at the moment.

Anyways, you have Forbidden Sin or something as well.
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

right 🤣🤣 i saw this episode where ross was trying to make rachel jealous and she was just looking at her book & then he ends up as a babysitter & she ends up with a guy who keeps stealing money off her & joey ends up dancing with the sweeper. 🤣🤣 

🤣🤣🤣 YEP thats was todays episode 😛 Love FRIENDS never gets old.

Not any original at the moment.

Anyways, you have Forbidden Sin or something as well.

😆😆 LOL Yes thats an ArSh FF
Can u please go and read those two - Asli True Love and Fobidden Sinful love < and just come, it's ONE Chapter, i know u hate uncompleted stuff, but just read it for me. 😛

🤣🤣🤣 YEP thats was todays episode 😛 Love FRIENDS never gets old.

oh, it was? i just watch it randomly when i'm bored. 😆 now i know why people have been so obsessed with friends for like..years. :P i love pheobe, she's just.. a typical blonde. 🤣