KaSh Heaven: You & I In This Beautiful World <3 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously they r using the name tradition to keep a deci thread :P
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

see wen u put srians and kashians together then the trps will defi go down, because we'll all quit, and frankly speaking any AR fan who is supporting the so called 'act', then i'll lose respect for them too. If you want AR together, do it with dignity, not with shame.
Swancy, you said this in heaven # 466. Sorry for bringing this up now, but couldn't help it!
 @Red: Sooo true, if you're talking about what I think. 😳 This is what I have always wanted to say bout didn't know how, but here, you have said it. I absolutely agree. 😳
@Happy r u slepng reply fast na

m havng prob widn it
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

Seriously they r using the name tradition to keep a deci thread :P

tsk tsk tsk

zaynoo's like it's a tradition < if i hear this one more time i will be like fudge it people🤣🤣🤣🤣 such an annoying 'tradition' 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've been seeing the same titles since the what #688th thread? :| EVERYONE PLEASE SEND YOUR BIRTHDAYS or else we'll celebrate your birthday whenever we want to 🤣🤣
YES YESSS!Angry pose of KaSh 🤣 let me find it🤣 Swancy deal with the quotes🤣
Originally posted by kasharti1

Swancy, you said this in heaven # 466. Sorry for bringing this up now, but couldn't help it!
 @Red: Sooo true, if you're talking about what I think. 😳 This is what I have always wanted to say bout didn't know how, but here, you have said it. I absolutely agree. 😳

Awww, i wondered whr i said this 😳
and it's just true. I rather AR came together with dignity and respect, than shame.
You can't put Ash cuz she's not even here :P and for the 8439446934 time, i started loving decimals since 599.5 :P
Huh Swancy remove SRians :P KaShians r enough :P
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

You can't put Ash cuz she's not even here :P and for the 8439446934 time, i started loving decimals since 599.5 :P

Ya ya whatever, Decimal lover. Urh.