criticism has become a habbit in this forum

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
now a days i don't like visiting this forum that much as there is too much of bashing & criticism spread all over in this forum😭even after knowing that sangini is ending then also people will not let it end peacefully😭they need to bash & criticise all the time as if they cannot digest food or live their life without bashing characters,actors,shows & criticising them😡i used to consider this forum far better than others & possitive but seing so much of negativity spreading day & night i feel very bad😭i feel that if anybody doesn't like any particular show then they should not watch its far better than watching it & still criticising it all the time & bashing it all the time unnecessarily😭i am in this forum just because of sangini/iqbi/raga as i love discussing about them with the sangini/iqbi/raga lovers👍🏼once it will get over😭 which i don't want for sure being a diehard fan of sangini/iqbi/raga and also because i am liking & enjoying raga in the current track 🤗i would not be able to visit this forum to see all this negativity spreading badly in this forum😭 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol thats why I only bothered visiting the Raga AT sometimes and reading ur updates regularly. I completely understand ur sentiments. I hate the fact that there's so much negativity on this forum especially since I love all 3 actors... also used to love Raunaq. Sad its ending but the story is just khichdi now. Its not the actors' fault. This is where the writers lost their magic touch. Sad really 😔
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol Mona, how can u say u don't like visiting the forum anymore?- your name is all I see here 😆 a true fan in every sense of the word 😉
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You're here ALL the time! Some of us are not entertained by these shows and we say it. We watch the show as it does keep our interest because we might be a fan of one of the stars of the show. I am one of those people who is accused of being negative. I don't consider myself as negative; I simply point out the rubbish that these shows present. If they didn't do it, then I wouldn't have anything to write. So, instead of blaming all the people here, why not hold the people who produce these shows the culprits? You cannot control what goes on in these shows by not pointing out the flaws. If you don't like my posts, don't read them, but you cannot insist or demand that I and others not say anything - becomes rather "controlling" don't you think? I think, as long as we don't attack others and respect that we all have different views, I thnk we can all have good discussions here.