Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Bribe

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
So bribary was practiced from that era itself ROFL

Yesterday Ambik offered to the rakshak reward if he keeps his mouth shut, and giving extra large smile he accepted to cheat his Raja, uffD'oh

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
 dear sudha100, both gud & bad prevail simultaneously evrywhr, so dont worry abt it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
yes bribary have been practiced from the first day of civilization...

Rituparnaa

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Ya true

I also liked What Acharya chanakya said, the Raja who cant even provide food for the praja(in this case woman), should be ashamed of himself of calling Raja...

Wonder our netas have ever heard of this, they are busy filling their pockets and for their 5-6 generations  LOL

Moner_Radio

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

yes bribary have been practiced from the first day of civilization...
Clap
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

dear sudha100, both gud & bad prevail simultaneously evrywhr, so dont worry abt it.
Clap
Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha100

Ya true

I also liked What Acharya chanakya said, the Raja who cant even provide food for the praja(in this case woman), should be ashamed of himself of calling Raja...

Wonder our netas have ever heard of this, they are busy filling their pockets and for their 5-6 generations  LOL

seriously dear, wen i listen to Chanakya's words, i really feel dat may b we gift dis so called "neta"s wid Chanakya's Nitishatra & Arthashastra, at least dey wud get an idea how to rule d country & manage d economy as well. i wonder if ne1 from dem watches dis show !!
Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
It's old saying ...kutte ki dum ko 10 saal bhi pipe mein daal ke rakho woh tedhi hi rehti hai and laton ke bhoot baton se nahi maante...humare desh ke politicians ka kuch nahi hone wala chahe jitna bhi shastra suna do...agar gyaan baatne se log sudhar jaate toh mahabharat ka itna bada yudh na hota and Chanakya ko Dhannu ke liye itni badi planning na karni padtiWink 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index