Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Disha's Pregnancy track opening up (Page 7)

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

@radpat25 the intention of all these illness tracks is to see growth in Suhana and Ishaan's characters. How life teaches all its lessons one by one is what is shown? There is nothing like logical ending in a fiction based show. But still if we need to look for logic then we should be looking @ Suhana becoming a complete woman. And I don't mean to say pregnancy will make her complete but yaa she needs to go through even that to understand the meaning of being a mother.

And coming to the side tracks they need to gel with the main track. Even I am not for unnecessary tracks just to fill the episode.   

But they failed to show the GROWTH...thanks to the abrupt ending of BT track...or should we say thanks to SP and low TRPs...moreover they had ample time to show GROWTH in  the lead characters but they were busy potraying them as cartoon and champu and wat not...anyways i dont mind showing diseases except that its should be shown logically...now again in this amnesia track...they are messing up with medical part...by showing illogical treatment...ishaan not being told abt his marital status...chalo...dont tell him everything right now...but you cant keep on watching suhaana being shown as mrs talwar,inder ilesh making FUN of it,family not telling him anything till ishaan gets his memory back...in all this if they manage to show GROWTH in their characters...i would be happy and surprised Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i dont watch SGP for Sushaan...so i wont mind if their track is being sidelined for sometime and others get importance...
we have soo many things that can be showed...so many things that suhana should know abt the family...it need not necessarily be a couple's track...it can be a family track as such too...
whatever they show...there should be some meaning attached to it...thats what i expect...
@bold...even i dont watch it for them,bcoz all the IS tracks since S track have been total dissappointment for me...there was a ray of hope with BT track but Confused...and amnesia track is bearable only bcoz of ragini's flawless acting...infact at one point i was watching the show only for the side tracks...
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

@radpat25 the intention of all these illness tracks is to see growth in Suhana and Ishaan's characters. How life teaches all its lessons one by one is what is shown? There is nothing like logical ending in a fiction based show. But still if we need to look for logic then we should be looking @ Suhana becoming a complete woman. And I don't mean to say pregnancy will make her complete but yaa she needs to go through even that to understand the meaning of being a mother.

And coming to the side tracks they need to gel with the main track. Even I am not for unnecessary tracks just to fill the episode.   

But they failed to show the GROWTH...thanks to the abrupt ending of BT track...or should we say thanks to SP and low TRPs...moreover they had ample time to show GROWTH in  the lead characters but they were busy potraying them as cartoon and champu and wat not...anyways i dont mind showing diseases except that its should be shown logically...now again in this amnesia track...they are messing up with medical part...by showing illogical treatment...ishaan not being told abt his marital status...chalo...dont tell him everything right now...but you cant keep on watching suhaana being shown as mrs talwar,inder ilesh making FUN of it,family not telling him anything till ishaan gets his memory back...in all this if they manage to show GROWTH in their characters...i would be happy and surprised Ouch

pass or fail is never guaranteed in this profession I guess else all movies n soaps will become hits. what works for the audience is very difficult to comprehend. The intention may be right but if the execution falters then everything goes for a toss.

So the main intention of all tracks in SGP is to show growth in the characters but actually whether it reflects on the screen or not is different. CV's keep trying with various tracks some work for us and some don't but both the CV;s and the audience never stop as they both believe that ek na ek track toh chalega.

So isi ummeed ke saath ki har 2 average tracks ke baad ek awesome track aayega hum bus yehi chahte hain ki this show should go on. But never ending toh ho nahin sakta par haan jab tak aa raha hai use aane dete hai why stop unless there is something better.
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
@radpat...i never watch shows for the leads...LOL
here sushaan were different...earlier it was more abt suhana learning abt family...and ishaan loving suhana...that was good...but when S came and sushaan got together...it has been more of Sushaan...now that all their exams(meaning testing time..LOL) will be over after amnesia...iam waiting for the family members tracks...everyone...from dadaji to meeti...LOL they need not even have a sushaan main track...their involvement in the family tracks will be much better and mature...

radpat25

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
A girl phoned me and said, "Come on over. There's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home!

@TejeshROFLROFLROFLROFL
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

A girl phoned me and said, "Come on over. There's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home!

@TejeshROFL

Mujhe laga ise bhi tum chichora comment hee bologi...LOL

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

@TejeshROFL

BTW I wanna Comment ...Chichoraly ...But control Myself keeping Maan Maryada of this forum in my Mind LOL
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

@TejeshROFL

BTW I wanna Comment ...Chichoraly ...But control Myself keeping Maan Maryada of this forum in my Mind LOL

From when on did u start worrying about the Maan maryaada of this forum...You were the first one to go beyond the maryaada ki seema...LOL

GurpreetD

Go to top