Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Disha's Pregnancy track opening up (Page 6)

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Oh well...this ilesh job track was left halfway...but good they have started with it again...actually now the only story which remains to be told is of panna,rest all is twists and turns Confused and stretching...one thing is good for the makers...its such a huge family that you can still have a story for every member and keep on running the show for 2-3 years...but that would not be a story but just khechna...which i dont want...it should be short and sweet...bus ek request..show atleast one SENSIBLE ishaan-suhana track before ending the show...Ouch...and no more diseases pls Confused

Edited by radpat25 - 15 May 2011 at 8:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I agree Radhika it's like CV,s are saying

Mujh say pheli see Mohabat
Meray mehboob na maang.

( a very famous poem from Faiz Ahmed Faiz, meaning don't ask me my beloved the same kind of love I had for you, so cv,s are saying don't ask them for the same SGP any more!!!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192YusBeeiViews

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Meray mehboob na maang.

( a very famous poem from Faiz Ahmed Faiz, meaning don't ask me my beloved the same kind of love I had for you, so cv,s are saying don't ask them for the same SGP any more!!!)
Nice verse sheemadi...but dont they know...true love happens only once...Confused...actually SGP WAS a story bound show...there was no place for unnecessary stuff...once the story of all the characters is told...they should beautifully end it...i think...bcoz all this diseases...marriages...and things following thereafter will continue and are neverending...but can we call it a STORY...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maiden111192YusBeeiViews

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

Meray mehboob na maang.

Nice verse sheemadi...but dont they know...true love happens only once...Confused...actually SGP WAS a story bound show...there was no place for unnecessary stuff...once the story of all the characters is told...they should beautifully end it...i think...bcoz all this diseases...marriages...and things following thereafter will continue and are neverending...but can we call it a STORY...

Yes We Can...
Why not?? Life is not rosy every day...There are ups and downs...And on top of that its a joint family..every couple, every member will have a story to tell..will have their share of ups and downs...
having said that anything forced upon the characters will not work and any drag is a big no no...as long as they stick to the characterization it should be fine and worth a watch.

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by radpat25

Meray mehboob na maang.

Yes We Can...
Why not?? Life is not rosy every day...There are ups and downs...And on top of that its a joint family..every couple, every member will have a story to tell..will have their share of ups and downs...
having said that anything forced upon the characters will not work and any drag is a big no no...as long as they stick to the characterization it should be fine and worth a watch.

I agree...showing ups and downs in the life of the characters is indeed a part of the story...that is wat we are watching in SGP...but disha getting pregnant...then ppl want suhana to get pregnant...then someone will want ishika to get married...then deepak...and it goes on and on...atleast i dont find it interesting...most characters back stories have been explored and met a logical conclusion...be it ishaan-suhaana,deepak-radhabua...only stories which remain to conclude are of panna...badimaa...if they want to,rajni backstory..i heard its good...but will they show it??... and deepak-sanju love track...if it happens...thats it...as far as ishaan-suhaana is concerned...they havent framed a new interesting story around them which could show their character growth..all we see is suhaana falling sick...and now ishaan...now u vl say illness is also part of life...agreed...but how long can you sustain this...atleast for me...its not a story.

Edited by radpat25 - 16 May 2011 at 12:36am
ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
For me its not the track, but the way the track is handled which will determine its success or failure. Also there should be a reason for opening up a particular track. The motivation should not be just like lets get X married or Y pregnant. A track should be opened to show some new aspect of life or a new view of a relationship or something meaningful, otherwise the track will become meaningless, at least for me. At least this is what I expect from SGP. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
@radpat25 the intention of all these illness tracks is to see growth in Suhana and Ishaan's characters. How life teaches all its lessons one by one is what is shown? There is nothing like logical ending in a fiction based show. But still if we need to look for logic then we should be looking @ Suhana becoming a complete woman. And I don't mean to say pregnancy will make her complete but yaa she needs to go through even that to understand the meaning of being a mother.

And coming to the side tracks they need to gel with the main track. Even I am not for unnecessary tracks just to fill the episode.   

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i dont watch SGP for Sushaan...so i wont mind if their track is being sidelined for sometime and others get importance...
we have soo many things that can be showed...so many things that suhana should know abt the family...it need not necessarily be a couple's track...it can be a family track as such too...
whatever they show...there should be some meaning attached to it...thats what i expect...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25ice.maiden

Go to top