Sasural Genda Phool

Disha's Pregnancy track opening up - Page 4

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

I am what I am NetsπŸ˜†...doosron ki haan mein haan milaane mein mujhe koi problem nahin hai, par agar aisa hogaya toh yeh Forum band nahin ho jaayega..

Forum bandh ho naa ho Shock jarrooor lage ga...πŸ˜‰  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nets yeh hum kya bakwaas discussion kar rahe hain yaar...kuch comment karne ke liye hai nahin...kuch bhi anaap shanaap forceful discussion kar rahe hain...seriously we are short of fodder here in SGP Forum...Kuch karna padega nahin???
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

Nets yeh hum kya bakwaas discussion kar rahe hain yaar...kuch comment karne ke liye hai nahin...kuch bhi anaap shanaap forceful discussion kar rahe hain...seriously we are short of fodder here in SGP Forum...Kuch karna padega nahin???

I was thinking the same , V have turned this thread in to BBC... πŸ€£   Need to find some kind of game where V have to use Brain... πŸ˜› any Ideas ????
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: venture

Shwetha I reallyl love this line, honest,  even told my son, and my staff also, as they were complaining about something. Its very sensible things to do ,and I am whole heartdly applying with SGP ,

thanks di..😳 and can u translate the line what ur mother said...i din understand a word in that...😳

@tejesh...i like my plate to be empty always...so that whatever u get will taste good...πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
wow Disha's pregnancy ki baat hote hote we are discussing Shweetu's plate wala phrase... πŸ˜†

@shweetu. SheemA di's mother's line translates to... if you want to eat, eat, otherwise run away... [that's what i understood πŸ˜†] 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Feefi

wow Disha's pregnancy ki baat hote hote we are discussing Shweetu's plate wala phrase... πŸ˜†

@shweetu. SheemA di's mother's line translates to... if you want to eat, eat, otherwise run away... [that's what i understood πŸ˜†] 

thanks feefs for the translation...😊
thats what i always do...run away from eating if i dont like...πŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail
ab lag raha hai ki Feefs ke exams khatam ho gaye hain...ab shuru hoga Bak Bak...πŸ˜†
july 17th tak busy ho ...aisa konse mission pe jaa rahi ho????
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess Feefi is going to her Nani,s house!!! Shwetha Feefi wad right in translating.
One thing which I love about SGP forum,its members and the viewers..their eagerness to watch the show is just not limited to just Sushaan!πŸ˜›Just have a look at the comments coming in the article about Disha...everyone is happy that SGP does not revolve around just Sushaan but whole SGP family!πŸ‘which till now I havent found in any other articles till now..😳
tejeshec thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

One thing which I love about SGP forum,its members and the viewers..their eagerness to watch the show is just not limited to just Sushaan!πŸ˜›Just have a look at the comments coming in the article about Disha...everyone is happy that SGP does not revolve around just Sushaan but whole SGP family!πŸ‘which till now I havent found in any other articles till now..😳

shounak bhai most of the posts in this thread are all bak bak ...πŸ˜†
u should say SGPians can do bak bak on any and every topic...πŸ˜†