Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wowww!! great news!! ðŸ˜ƒ I hope this time the kyshap parivaar really gets a baby not a brain tumor ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜‰ I'm soo looking forward to this track , I'm happy we will get to see a happy track for Disha and Ilesh ðŸ˜ƒ I hope they do justice with the track ðŸ˜³ Suhana didn't get a baby never mind I hope DISHA gets it , ðŸ˜Š
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Pertaining to OBS this track had occurred during the brain tumor track and Doyel was concealing it so that Lolita doesn't get hurt further because of the fact that she was not pregnant and was also hallucinating about her supposed girl-child as a tumor side effect.

Its great that the makers didn't compromise with this one while shortening the brain tumor track in SGP but who knows the concealment might happen as well since Disha wouldn't want to hurt the already depressed Suhana. 
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its good, that they are doing this track but my only concern is would they carry on with this Amnesia track for that long and thus it might get boring after sometimes. lets hope for the best and as Shwets says, enjoy whats in the plate.!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: venture

Its good, that they are doing this track but my only concern is would they carry on with this Amnesia track for that long and thus it might get boring after sometimes. lets hope for the best and as Shwets says, enjoy whats in the plate.!!

di...u are making me feel 😳 whenever u say abt this plate thing...😆 i already told this also...i seriously dont know y...😳😆
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

di...u are making me feel 😳 whenever u say abt this plate thing...😆 i already told this also...i seriously dont know y...😳😆

whats in your plate Shwets?...I am curious now...😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shwetha I reallyl love this line, honest,  even told my son, and my staff also, as they were complaining about something. Its very sensible things to do ,and I am whole heartdly applying with SGP ,
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Shwetha I reallyl love this line, honest,  even told my son, and my staff also, as they were complaining about something. Its very sensible things to do ,and I am whole heartdly applying with SGP ,

The more aunty is talking about the plate, my curiosity is just shooting up up and up...😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

The more aunty is talking about the plate, my curiosity is just shooting up up and up...😆

Shwetha said " Eat what's in ur plate rather than wonder abt Ifs and Buts... " Eat what U can and leave stuff U don't like . meaning... Appriciate what U like in the SGP Episode than wonder abt Y , Hows and Whens...😳
tejeshec thumbnail
Nets thanks but why do u have to become the spokesperson for all the SGPians...😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Nets thanks but why do u have to become the spokesperson for all the SGPians...😆

Y not ???? ðŸ˜•  It's a free Country ... ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜‰