Disha's Pregnancy track opening up

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As per reports Disha's pregnancy track will be opening up. Read here:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/9542-disha-to-get-pregnant-in-sasural-genda-phool.htm

Do write in your comments on your expectations from this track.And was this track there in OBS?

Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice for them ... They do deserve all the happiness but it will also means the later on Ilesh's job track will also b open. Im wondering as they r going to stretch Memory Loss for 4 months or what ? so that end of memory loss Ilesh will have a baby...     anyway, they might show some small leap regarding those tracks... 
tejeshec thumbnail
Not sure how the CV's will handle all of this when on one side Suhana is depressed. Its always tough to manage a situation where good and bad things happen @ the same time in a family.

I would like to take a leaf out of my life just for fun though the good n bad in my story is hardly as severe as the one in the show. When I was in school my mum used to go to collect my final grade card and on the same day even my sister's results would come out. My sister was weak in studies and used to get poor grades whereas my grades used to be very good.

My mum @ the end of the day used to tell my dad. Its even stevens. No need to feel good or bad about the results..πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So Even Stevens it is...  πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@tejesh...its like getting a 99 on 100...dont know whether to be happy getting a 99 or sad on losing a 100...mostly its the latter...πŸ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why can't CVS take 2 or 3 tracks and continue them, why start of Disha pregnancy track now ??? Even though I am happy my fear is they don't mess anmesia track..  Don't drag anmesia track to a year or more than 2 or 3 months till disha delivery... It is too much even though take a leap or changing calender dats also will be bad..

Just finish off anmesia track with panna track  going little bit and sushaan new love track...

Start  Disha pregnancy track with Ishaan gets his memory back ,with paana track Rounak coming back...

Later they can continue the track will elesh job track, sushaan enjoying married life and even their pregnancy track with panna di track..

They also have deepak and sanjana love story. Panna track is long one...Hope CVS won't mess Anmesia track too much tracks ...
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@tejesh...its like getting a 99 on 100...dont know whether to be happy getting a 99 or sad on losing a 100...mostly its the latter...πŸ˜†

Its human mentality Shwets..We are never content with the good things in life. We always find reasons to feel sad about the bad things in n around us...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Its human mentality Shwets..We are never content with the good things in life. We always find reasons to feel sad about the bad things in n around us...

u know...my fav subject is about satisfaction...
one never gets satisfied with what he/she gets...even if its the best...they go looking arnd for more and more...which according to me is foolish...
i always believe in being happy in what i get...but also see that...i put in the best efforts to get that...
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

u know...my fav subject is about satisfaction...
one never gets satisfied with what he/she gets...even if its the best...they go looking arnd for more and more...which according to me is foolish...
i always believe in being happy in what i get...but also see that...i put in the best efforts to get that...

You go girl...πŸ˜†
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not really interested in disha's pregnancy track...show whtever they want to i just want that they do justice with all the tracks they are opening n btw i will happy only when suhana gets pregnant😳