which kind of person rashi is???

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

i just wonder how can some one be so rude and heartless toward an orphan child like gopi who have gone through alot in her life she lost her parents and worked like a maid in rashi's home b4 marriage they treated her like  any thing and even now when she is not at urmi's home urmi can't let her happy with her husband y???and rashi how can she do all this with her cousin yaaar??don't she ahve heart or what?hate these greedy ******* MA abd beti😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Control your temper yaar, this is 'realty' it does happen in real life too.
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She always thought of Gopi as a maid in her house. The problem is there. She can't digest the fact that an uneducated girl ended up with the man who has the ability to control the business and money. So she is jealous. But I just think she is wasting her time with Gohem. She should just concentrate on making her own husband confident enough to climb his career ladder. 
Aamnakideewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladydivine

She always thought of Gopi as a maid in her house. The problem is there. She can't digest the fact that an uneducated girl ended up with the man who has the ability to control the business and money. So she is jealous. But I just think she is wasting her time with Gohem. She should just concentrate on making her own husband confident enough to climb his career ladder. 

wow that true she is jealouse of her  and  she is fool jitna dimag gopi pe lagati hai adha bhi jaigar pe serve kar tou  she'll have every thing like gopi😊
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Rashi is insecure as a person.  A person with insecure feelings , likes to bring other people down and can not stand to see other people happy. Also Rashi focus to much on other people . i.e Gopi, but does not appreciate what she has, such as loving husband and MIL. She doesn't like any one to be better than her and also has a jealous streak , just like her mum.  Before Rashi was married she was the centre of attention  at home and Gopi ignored, whereas now Gopi is always prasied and Rashi not so much .
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rashi and koki both have evil character they dont want gopi to have happy married life they thinks if gopi and aham become together they will nothing left for rashi. now what is going on with gopi she is herself also responsible, why she is so naive and dumb that anyone can misuse her
Aamnakideewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobi12500

rashi and koki both have evil character they dont want gopi to have happy married life they thinks if gopi and aham become together they will nothing left for rashi. now what is going on with gopi she is herself also responsible, why she is so naive and dumb that anyone can misuse her

yup that's y she always ry to put gopi down 😡😡