He's back right where he started!

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok I really wanna scream with joy right now even though I should be busy with my head buried in my books😆I won't go on too much..just watch this!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUW-3nhmHpE[/YOUTUBE]

For those that don't know, Shiamak actually started his dancing career in London in Pineapple Dance Studios and that's where he was trained and now his dance academy SDIPA is finally back over here for a 10 week summer course for virtually all age groups and all types of dancers. I'm a HUGE fan of Shiamak and his choreography and it's great news that one of India's biggest bollywood dance academy is finally coming over to the UK😊

I don't think there's very many people on this forum from this part of the world but I thought I'd post it anyway :) Details as follows..

Classes are held at 8 different locations across London which includes Harrow, Wembley, Hounslow, Southall, Ilford, Tooting, Finchley & Central London.
Shiamak's Summer Funk Batch is a 10 week certified course with a Grand Finale Performance at "Shiamak's Summer Funk" Show.
For More Details plz call us on 0775 SHIAMAK (0775 7442625) & one of our Dance Executives will be happy to assist you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww I wish he would come to the U.S.A, although he would most likely not be able to come to where I live 😆
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
his summer funk sponsors one of the starplus shows lols

i didnt know he started at pineapple, when i think of pineapple dance studios i think of loui spence 

digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lucky ppl of london carry on with this one dont miss it.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShellyB

his summer funk sponsors one of the starplus shows lols

i didnt know he started at pineapple, when i think of pineapple dance studios i think of loui spence 

It's probably a good thing that Summer Funk is sponsoring a show cause they've already got some 800 members on FB that are interested in classes all over London.

Yeah someone posted this article on his page:

So when did dance happen?

Shiamak Davar: I went to London for my acting and singing workshops. Once when I was passing by the Pineapple Dance studio in London, what I saw through the glass walls interested me. So I enrolled. In my first class itself, the teacher said to me that I was very talented. She said that I danced like I was trained and that I should develop this art. So I decided to try it for fun. Over the course of my training, I realised that dance was coming to me naturally. But, I still wanted to go abroad and become a singer and actor.

http://completewellbeing.com/article/prayers-cleanse-my-aura-shiamak-davar/

Now when will Terence come to London? *sigh*

@Nikki: I'm actually really surprised he hasn't come to the US yet! Canada and Dubai but not in US? Strange! :\

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW lucky London people ðŸ˜ƒ