Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shazia24 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mein aur sia bachpan se best frnd hai.sia arjun ki choti behen hai..

Mera aur arjun ka hamesha se nafrat ka rishta raha hai.

Pata nahi kyu arjun mujhse itni nafrat karta hai???

Par pata nahi meri nafrat kabhi pyar mein me badal gayi…

lekin arjun ke nafrat hamehs nafrat hi rahi mujhe laga shayad mere usse propose karne ke baad vo mujhse pyar karne lagega lekin nahi vo mujhse aur nafrat karne laga…

Geet- fir tumhari shaadi kaise hui??? Aur tune tou kaha tha ki u are happily marride to arjun???

Arohi-arre shaadi tou aur bhi mast hui thi hamari.vo tou arjun aaj bbhi nahi bhul paraha hai….

Aur ha tou mene kya galat kaha,  I m happily marride to my love of life arjun singhania..

Geet- fir yeh sab sunn kar toiu yeh nahi lagta..?

Arohi- ha tou mene kaha I m happily marride to arjun, yeh thodi kaha ki arjun is haapily marride to me.hahhaahha mujhe tou aaj bhi uski shakal yaad hai hamari shaadi ke din ki…uss ke liye tou yeh ek bura sapna hai, par koi baat nahi mein uss ka yeh bura sapna ek perfect dream zarur badlungi…

Geet- aww!!! Lekin tumhari shaadi kaise hui?

Arohi- fir kabhi bataungi, kyuki hum pohoch gaye hai..

Geet- chal koi baat nahi…

They both reported to training centre and got bsy in their work.

Here maan woke up very late due to lack of sleep, got ready in a haste and took his bag and pho and wallet  and left taking his mom and dad blessing and even geets parents blessing also.

He checked in at a lst moment.

He sat in his sit nd airhostress announced to off their off, at that time maan saw his phn is off.

Maan- shit !!!again I 4got to charge my phn

Shikha sat next to him

Shikha- kya hua? Kisi special ko phn karna tha jo itna gussa araha hai?

Maan- ha kisi bahot special ko. Saying so he kept sulking thinking abt geet and her saying to call her daily at nite.he cursed himself  for 4gtng her…

He thought he will all her as soon as he will land in london….

Maan reaches london

Project manager was der to receive him so didn't got time to call geet.

Pro man-sir there is a party in ur honour at 8 nd its been already 7pm so plz come soon..

maan - okay i vl b their

Precape- misunderstanding and leap…

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the part...
Mu r automatically creating..
meettu thumbnail
awsome

arey y mu..no no  big no
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely but MU stretch mat karna
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thoda twists chalte hain but don't stretch it for yrs...

and more over please don't ruin Maan's character...Shikha or any other girl should not be successful in getting him...

and I don't understand why leap...why can't story go on with present...first u will make leap of some yrs then u will open the suspense with past-present-past-present...every other story in this IF is same...why can't the story be simple...

how much time it takes to charge mobile and call a person u love most...a businessman like MSK forgets to charge his phone when he needs it most for his business...and more over he has only one phone when now a days even rickshaw wala keep more mobiles with him...he must have laptop to send mail to Geet...they must be having land-line phone at home...how much time it takes for a person to contact... MSK is always shown as a shrewd person who can get any information with in no time then how he is failed in just contacting his wife...if he fail in such a little thing then it is better that Geet should leave him...how will he be able to protect his family later...

very interesting update...

thanx for pm...