Posted: 12 years ago
yes i go to read maryada & geet updates but dont comment their

kmh is my current 1st addiction 
Ditto imi!! I jst looovveee the kmh forum!!! Its soo nice nd friendly!!
yes naina thats true. i've made friends here who have a wonderful heart 1 which is u & others u know too.

when i first joined i was searching for maryada update and came across india forum but had to be a member to read so i joined. thats why i was maryadafan id first cos thats what bought me here.

U wnt to noe my story??🤣..🤣..🤣..

Here it is:
everyday i wud see someone on fb posting 'plz bring kmh nd karanika on top..rate them...do this for karanika' ... Then i visited IF nd found that daily written updates are also give here...so i was like...chalo join kr lete hain..as i wud get updates wenever i miss the epi...nd anything for kmh nd karanika!! So i joined IF nd here i am!!🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
and now we are addicted to the forum
Bt mind u.. Before coming to IF i didnt noe many things abt karanika... Nd thru IF and somecrazzy fans of IF i have come to soo many things abt karanika...that i fall in love with them more day-by -day!!
Ya imi... Addicted is the word for us!! 🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..

naina in ,my house i am the only crazy kmh fan. my hubby likes it & so does my daughter but not addicted like i am.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

my daughter is addicted to geet.
In my house... My sis and me are addicted to it!! My mum to dislike the serial nd dad doesnt noes much abt it!!🤣..🤣..🤣..
Bt still i am addicted to it!!🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..
mine support me in my paagalpan.if sbs comes on they record for me for srjuhi sake same with the episode if i am working they do work for me as i watch the epi or help me finish it before the epi so we all can watch it.

i am so lucky to have such a supporting family. i love them.