talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,
Am back..Missed everyone.. Our chats,Ashish's tweets... All the masti we have here.. Now come on everyone..Update me on everything that happened when I was away.. I know from AS's tweets that hez keeping everyone on tender hooks & saying hez going to let everyone in on some interesting news.. I guess daily show actor hai na..Will break the suspense slo...wly..Jus kidding..I'm sure he'll let us in in due time...I also noticed that Mamji has started to believe that he is the hero of GKD..😲Swamin samjha apne Kranti Saab ko apne mooh bandh rakhe.πŸ˜†.. An d Pihu..Arre yaar After Ashish who is this dud Dev Pehle ek hot dude😳 aur ab yeh pheeka dudπŸ˜•..Show some taste...What contrast...Anyways from next week ther's going to be some Romance..Pihu ya Arpita call urself whatever but just romance on screen...😊..Aur ho sakhe toh ek Suhaag Raat bhi mana lo...Jaate jaate hum logon ko khush karke jao.. I can't believe someone made a TV show with AS as a married man & didn't show a suhhag Raat.. Arre yaar...therez a limit!!! πŸ˜• Hez definitely is worthy of one..😳☺️.. Imagine is the dumdbest TV channel ever Arre kaun duniya mein Woh drumstick ki Swayamvar (woh bhi fake) dekhna chahta hai.. 😑😑..I really hope the Swayamvar faals flat on itz face without any TRPs.. I for one am not definitely watching it...Rubbish..And the programming head of NDTV needs to take a gud look @ all the rubbish hez doing..😑😑 If therz more please update me guys... 
Di problem solved..letz Chat!!!πŸ˜‰!πŸ€—
Edited by laxmi73 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yea welcome bck lax  tell me first how was ur trip

and did u manage to catch up on the past  5 episodes

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha bravo lax πŸ‘

how was your tripe?

@ Di hey how r u?

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
me doinn good havin tea now.. hows ur back sarah
chista thumbnail
i m not good Dii

i went to doc said 2 vertebrae of my spine r  damage.maybe i m going to need operation on my back πŸ˜•

Edited by chista - 12 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Hey Di & SAra.. I have been watching a little..Pihu needs a whack on her back & somebosdy should shut Mamji up.Aur Sr ek Sapna hi rahega...😑
chista thumbnail
lax they r ruining our cute show😭
chatterbox thumbnail
oh man thats bad how did the vertrebae go bad like that

u need to take good care
bt with surgery it can get worse too

@lax  yaar too much has happend  and still no confirmation that the girl is arpita or pihu though whatever is shown till now  she is pihu only and even sbs also said she is pihu

so tragic end is there..
and ur point well  what to do a gunda story who dies without succeeding in love
talkie14 thumbnail
Hey Sara.Think well b4 u go in for a surgery... GKD is being spoiled completely...Nonsense...
chista thumbnail
Di i had an accident  befor i went  to India... but in that time my backbone didnt hurt badly but last week i was in hurry & i fell from stairs & in this incident my back was hurt.

ya Di i m afraid of surgery  very much dunno wat am doing?