Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 12 and 13 May (Page 7)

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by AzMishy

Watched the 13th epi so here my take on it-Tongue

I loved the way how he just dropped her [taali] there n went away saying he has some urgent important work! Not to mention how he was driving all the time!LOL

Finally Me having you here...by the way did you get the title of this thread??its something to do with yellow colourWinkLOL how is it ???? v goodTongue and Talli dropping was just two hilarious...it was like get lost I have more imp things to do...

He is such a serious person when he given a task n do it full-hearted, that was evident when he was apologizing to his BIL boss!!Embarrassed  He did not even wanted to use his fathers status but that Boss!! Less say is the better bout him!Angry

ya that boss was soooAngryAngryAngryAngry Yogesh and the boss deserve each otherLOL

Yes me too wondering how many more letters he must be having in that box ha!! Embarrassed finally now I think you have read the postLOL thats bad!! u thought i didntOuch i came here for u naConfused

Poor fellow missed her all the way, n still missing! Ouch

ya...and now he has talli rani to give company in the factory tooLOL

Yes glad he is not sad but smiling at his childish act n so cute na Tongue

very cute...and by the way this scene is Shalini's ..did you see her reaction to him in white kurta...go back few pagesLOL no did not go through all the pagesTongue

The look he gives her!! Hayee hayee!!Embarrassed It was all possessive of her n when she take the name talli u can c how irritated him by the name itself! LolLOLLOL

ttalli so brings out his frustration...he is like resigned to her...but he is a good friend though...

And the last line ...!! it echoed in both heart n they were just couldn't react to it , was so full of emotion! Love it there n kesars stand there was like to say he didn't just say it but he really meant it!!Embarrassed

ya...he meant it...and he was like how can you even think you dont are not part of my life...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And the last fight with Taali was so nice BTW!!LOL For a change I enjoyed seen them n how he is irritated by her and the way he says do u want this to be closed n these ppl will run away from here n u must have eten gulaal;s head so she sending u here to eat my head!! LolROFLROFLROFL yes...I had not written about that scene because that was so ainveyi..Talli reaching there doing all the work...But  I loved how he just resigned himself to talli when Talli said that Gulaal had sent her over hereEmbarrassed

On all a  nice epiEmbarrassed owww...and not my postt...wahhh!!!CryLOL...chalega..you saw it, and commented is enough for me..Love you re AzyEmbarrassed are good epi means good post too naEmbarrassed ok i will tell again good post srush!! v beautifully writtenClapClapClapWink

Now me back to watch the 12th wala one!!! WinkTongueokie .come back sooonTongue

ok i commented the next part tooTongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Ok me back with the 12th epi-Tongue [gosh me need a hug for my patience with my net!!Confused] Owww...you deserve a big hug anyways

I too loved the way he was defending himself saying he too has to take the responsible and y not now!!Embarrassed yup...he is growing up naEmbarrassed

But somehow I felt Dushayant was not v happy about it and it confirmed it later his talk with that person [I don't know who he is] and telling him to keep an eye on Kesar!!!Confusedya he was not happy...but that required a different thread naLOL

Wow that sisng song wala scene!!!!Embarrassed sising?? ye kaunsa song???

Me was sooo sooo woshy woshy n had tears when she was saying Vasanth would be happy today!!Cry ya,,..she was sooo happy na,...Love that aspect of Gulaal...

But boy Kesar is head over heels in love with Gulaal and its fully evident how he was peeping from that doorEmbarrassedLOL [srush now me bilkul bura na hi laga if u say me too peeping tom!!! WinkLOL] owww...Aazyyy!!! you are just sooo sweet

And the coin and after that he was looking at her!!Blushing And his comment saying she looks beautiful with open hair, I was so thrilled and for me like TANTANA!! It is something they wanted to empathies I guess!! ya...the coin-after scene was

The content he was scene she was wearing those bangals was so cute!! Embarrassed And all the wile he was asking u want some thing from city!!! I wish some one ask from me too!! *sigh* ya..his eyes were brimming with tears and he was happy...owww... chal what do you want me to bring for you when I came to Lanka from hereBig smile

The forgetting the coin thing was so funny!! LOL

And he comes and asking her also to join was chooo chweet!! ya...he so wanted her to be with him...

I haven't watch the early epis so I don't know how he was when he was small but I am sure he would have been cute as ever!! Embarrassedhe was cute and a brat too...that is why he was sent to boarding...but he was sooo attached to Gulaal..wont go to school without her, wont play holi without her...that is how he was always...Embarrassed

-Azy-.iridescence.

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

its something to do with yellow colourWinkLOL na it has to do with saffron color...saffron means KesarTongue...and it is a gujarati garba...saying that Kesar color is put on meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 thats bad!! u thought i didntOuch i came here for u naConfused owww...yup you came here for me only ... I know..me just pulling your leg..you like that naEmbarrassed

are good epi means good post too naEmbarrassed ok i will tell again good post srush!! v beautifully writtenWink hehhee...me fishing for complimetnsLOL like jiji...missing her toooOuch ...but thank you yaara...Love youBig smile

ok i commented the next part tooTongue  me also commented back...seeTongue

sharneil92-Azy-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

very cute...and by the way this scene is Shalini's ..did you see her reaction to him in white kurta...go back few pagesLOL

oh yea... i wanna *chomp* *chomp* on his kurta so i can get a better view! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! god, srush, can you imagine what he would feel if he would be reading my comments! i think he'll be too grossed out to even come to this website! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

MAN, I'M TOO DAMN FUNNY FOR MY OWN GOOD! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-.iridescence.-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Ok me back with the 12th epi-Tongue [gosh me need a hug for my patience with my net!!Confused] Owww...you deserve a big hug anywaysthanks a tonEmbarrassed

I too loved the way he was defending himself saying he too has to take the responsible and y not now!!Embarrassed yup...he is growing up naEmbarrassed

But somehow I felt Dushayant was not v happy about it and it confirmed it later his talk with that person [I don't know who he is] and telling him to keep an eye on Kesar!!!Confusedya he was not happy...but that required a different thread naLOL hahaha!! i know i am going off the topic too!! kya karu!! me the unpad gawar naWinkLOL

Wow that sisng song wala scene!!!!Embarrassed sising?? ye kaunsa song??? sorry it should be singing WinkLOL

Me was sooo sooo woshy woshy n had tears when she was saying Vasanth would be happy today!!Cry ya,,..she was sooo happy na,...Love that aspect of Gulaal... she so innocentBig smile

But boy Kesar is head over heels in love with Gulaal and its fully evident how he was peeping from that doorEmbarrassedLOL [srush now me bilkul bura na hi laga if u say me too peeping tom!!! WinkLOL] owww...Aazyyy!!! you are just sooo sweetthank u, thank uLOLLOL

And the coin and after that he was looking at her!!Blushing And his comment saying she looks beautiful with open hair, I was so thrilled and for me like TANTANA!! It is something they wanted to empathies I guess!! ya...the coin-after scene was

The content he was scene she was wearing those bangals was so cute!! Embarrassed And all the wile he was asking u want some thing from city!!! I wish some one ask from me too!! *sigh* ya..his eyes were brimming with tears and he was happy...owww... chal what do you want me to bring for you when I came to Lanka from hereBig smileawww thank u for asking , but for me if u come to c me thats itself more than enough!! me would be v happyEmbarrassed

The forgetting the coin thing was so funny!! LOL

And he comes and asking her also to join was chooo chweet!! ya...he so wanted her to be with him...

I haven't watch the early epis so I don't know how he was when he was small but I am sure he would have been cute as ever!! Embarrassedhe was cute and a brat too...that is why he was sent to boarding...but he was sooo attached to Gulaal..wont go to school without her, wont play holi without her...that is how he was always...Embarrassed i missed all that naOuch
but cahal, me like the growen up baby tooEmbarrassedLOL

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

very cute...and by the way this scene is Shalini's ..did you see her reaction to him in white kurta...go back few pagesLOL

oh yea... i wanna *chomp* *chomp* on his kurta so i can get a better view! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! god, srush, can you imagine what he would feel if he would be reading my comments! i think he'll be too grossed out to even come to this website! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL 

MAN, I'M TOO DAMN FUNNY FOR MY OWN GOOD! LOL

you are funny for anybody's goodLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
I think he would wear white kurta everyday ..in every episdoeWink after reading your commentsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

sharneil92-Azy-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shalini92

oh yea... i wanna *chomp* *chomp* on his kurta so i can get a better view! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! god, srush, can you imagine what he would feel if he would be reading my comments! i think he'll be too grossed out to even come to this website! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL 

MAN, I'M TOO DAMN FUNNY FOR MY OWN GOOD! LOL

you are funny for anybody's goodLOL
I think he would wear white kurta everyday ..in every episdoeWink after reading your commentsLOL

oh yea, totally... i'm too damn funny! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
or maybe, he doesn't want to wear it cos he saw this comment. but unfortunately, his costume designer and even the creatives saw this, and just to poke fun at him, they'll make him wear this. HAHAHAHAHAH! poor him... i pity him for making me his biggest fan! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwarnaS

Superb post

Thank you SwarnaBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index