Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 12 and 13 May (Page 4)

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by shalini92

and i dedicate this to Neil. Blushing

i wish manasi would sing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [for me of course... cos i can't sing... so make her sing this to Neil. Embarrassed] Nonsense!! Everyone who is in love is a singerEmbarrassedLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoCZJqHeJMk
Owww...you love this song too...it is one of my favourite song too..btw ...you saw the name of the thread??...sorry for a bit of diversion on what we had agreed to...but I thought that this garba suited him and us far better na?? what sayLOL are you kidding me??? THIS IS WAY BETTER! also my fav garba song! Oh! i like that one also - Ramto Bhumto Jay Aaj Maano Garbo Ramto jay Big smile

[/QUOTE]
@ blue..yes...but it doesnot have Kesuda in it na...If we would have kept that title people would have thought we are writing a post on Paan baLOL
[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't mind writing about panba! she's sooo sweeet!!! i love her to the core!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

i wish manasi would sing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [for me of course... cos i can't sing... so make her sing this to Neil. Embarrassed] Nonsense!! Everyone who is in love is a singerEmbarrassedLOL

Owww...you love this song too...it is one of my favourite song too..btw ...you saw the name of the thread??...sorry for a bit of diversion on what we had agreed to...but I thought that this garba suited him and us far better na?? what sayLOL are you kidding me??? THIS IS WAY BETTER! also my fav garba song! Oh! i like that one also - Ramto Bhumto Jay Aaj Maano Garbo Ramto jay Big smile

@ blue..yes...but it doesnot have Kesuda in it na...If we would have kept that title people would have thought we are writing a post on Paan baLOL
[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't mind writing about panba! she's sooo sweeet!!! i love her to the core!!!Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]
Ok then you post a CA on Paanbaa...me continuing with KesarTongue
monigod Groupbie
monigod
monigod

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monigod

res

Moniii ...yaara welcome welcomeBig smile

Hey Shrush,

Awesome postThumbs Up...will post my comments in a bit ...So good to see you here Wink

Btw...me in love with Kesuda too Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
By the way, Shalini, did you notice this thing... I just mentioned in the post...and am posting some caps..

"And I love the way how he always bows his head down when he comes near her...it is not only because of the height difference, because Talli  is also of the same height as Gulaal but he hardly does that...

It is more of a deference he shows towards Gulaal..."

See in here he is a tad shy and a bit conscious of being caught

But see here...he is so bowed down...just want to so ruffle his hairEmbarrassed

now he is all shy why and that teenage thing of not meeting her eyes

What say???

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

By the way, Shalini, did you notice this thing... I just mentioned in the post...and am posting some caps..

"And I love the way how he always bows his head down when he comes near her...it is not only because of the height difference, because Talli  is also of the same height as Gulaal but he hardly does that...

It is more of a deference he shows towards Gulaal..."

*giggles* 

he's so cute! yea at first, he's like, oh no. shit. i got caught. and then he's shy to even look at her now since she knows that he was peeking. Embarrassed and then he was sooo shy asking if she wanted anything from the city, since he was going there. and then when he heard gulaal exclaim in joy, only then he looked at her (pure curiosity in his eyes) and forgot all about his shyness. Embarrassed tee hee...

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Ok then you post a CA on Paanbaa...me continuing with KesarTongue
[/QUOTE]

Dead

-Srushti-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Very interesting analysys , good, you are getting some decent characters to read through.Smile 

sharneil92

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Wah Srush...kya chutu essay hai...but very very well written..Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index