Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Finally you here..had been waiting and waiting and waitingπŸ˜ƒ

me didnt know u had postedπŸ˜›
but i doubt i can commentConfused
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Watched the 13th epi so here my take on it-πŸ˜›

I loved the way how he just dropped her [taali] there n went away saying he has some urgent important work! Not to mention how he was driving all the time!πŸ˜†

He is such a serious person when he given a task n do it full-hearted, that was evident when he was apologizing to his BIL boss!!😳  He did not even wanted to use his fathers status but that Boss!! Less say is the better bout him!😑

Yes me too wondering how many more letters he must be having in that box ha!! 😳

Poor fellow missed her all the way, n still missing!

Yes glad he is not sad but smiling at his childish act n so cute na πŸ˜›

The look he gives her!! Hayee hayee!!😳 It was all possessive of her n when she take the name talli u can c how irritated him by the name itself! LolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And the last line ...!! it echoed in both heart n they were just couldn't react to it , was so full of emotion! Love it there n kesars stand there was like to say he didn't just say it but he really meant it!!😳

And the last fight with Taali was so nice BTW!!πŸ˜† For a change I enjoyed seen them n how he is irritated by her and the way he says do u want this to be closed n these ppl will run away from here n u must have eten gulaal;s head so she sending u here to eat my head!! Lol🀣🀣🀣

On all a  nice epi😳

Now me back to watch the 12th wala one!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Watched the 13th epi so here my take on it-πŸ˜›

I loved the way how he just dropped her [taali] there n went away saying he has some urgent important work! Not to mention how he was driving all the time!πŸ˜†

Finally Me having you here...by the way did you get the title of this thread?? how is it ???? and Talli dropping was just two hilarious...it was like get lost I have more imp things to do...

He is such a serious person when he given a task n do it full-hearted, that was evident when he was apologizing to his BIL boss!!😳  He did not even wanted to use his fathers status but that Boss!! Less say is the better bout him!😑

ya that boss was sooo😑😑😑😑 Yogesh and the boss deserve each otherπŸ˜†

Yes me too wondering how many more letters he must be having in that box ha!! 😳 finally now I think you have read the postπŸ˜†

Poor fellow missed her all the way, n still missing!

ya...and now he has talli rani to give company in the factory tooπŸ˜†

Yes glad he is not sad but smiling at his childish act n so cute na πŸ˜›

very cute...and by the way this scene is Shalini's ..did you see her reaction to him in white kurta...go back few pagesπŸ˜†

The look he gives her!! Hayee hayee!!😳 It was all possessive of her n when she take the name talli u can c how irritated him by the name itself! LolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ttalli so brings out his frustration...he is like resigned to her...but he is a good friend though...

And the last line ...!! it echoed in both heart n they were just couldn't react to it , was so full of emotion! Love it there n kesars stand there was like to say he didn't just say it but he really meant it!!😳

ya...he meant it...and he was like how can you even think you dont are not part of my life...😳😳😳

And the last fight with Taali was so nice BTW!!πŸ˜† For a change I enjoyed seen them n how he is irritated by her and the way he says do u want this to be closed n these ppl will run away from here n u must have eten gulaal;s head so she sending u here to eat my head!! Lol🀣🀣🀣 yes...I had not written about that scene because that was so ainveyi..Talli reaching there doing all the work...But  I loved how he just resigned himself to talli when Talli said that Gulaal had sent her over here😳

On all a  nice epi😳 owww...and not my postt...wahhh!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...chalega..you saw it, and commented is enough for me..Love you re Azy😳

Now me back to watch the 12th wala one!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›okie .come back sooonπŸ˜›

-Azy- thumbnail

Ok me back with the 12th epi-πŸ˜› [gosh me need a hug for my patience with my net!!πŸ˜•]

I too loved the way he was defending himself saying he too has to take the responsible and y not now!!😳

But somehow I felt Dushayant was not v happy about it and it confirmed it later his talk with that person [I don't know who he is] and telling him to keep an eye on Kesar!!!πŸ˜•

Wow that sisng song wala scene!!!!😳

Me was sooo sooo woshy woshy n had tears when she was saying Vasanth would be happy today!!😭

But boy Kesar is head over heels in love with Gulaal and its fully evident how he was peeping from that doorπŸ˜³πŸ˜† [srush now me bilkul bura na hi laga if u say me too peeping tom!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†]

And the coin and after that he was looking at her!!☺️ And his comment saying she looks beautiful with open hair, I was so thrilled and for me like TANTANA!! It is something they wanted to empathies I guess!!

The content he was scene she was wearing those bangals was so cute!! πŸ˜³ And all the wile he was asking u want some thing from city!!! I wish some one ask from me too!! *sigh*

The forgetting the coin thing was so funny!! πŸ˜†

And he comes and asking her also to join was chooo chweet!!

I haven't watch the early epis so I don't know how he was when he was small but I am sure he would have been cute as ever!! 😳
-Azy- thumbnail
-Srushti- thumbnail

Ok me back with the 12th epi-πŸ˜› [gosh me need a hug for my patience with my net!!πŸ˜•] Owww...you deserve a big hug anyways

I too loved the way he was defending himself saying he too has to take the responsible and y not now!!😳 yup...he is growing up na😳

But somehow I felt Dushayant was not v happy about it and it confirmed it later his talk with that person [I don't know who he is] and telling him to keep an eye on Kesar!!!πŸ˜•ya he was not happy...but that required a different thread naπŸ˜†

Wow that sisng song wala scene!!!!😳 sising?? ye kaunsa song???

Me was sooo sooo woshy woshy n had tears when she was saying Vasanth would be happy today!!😭 ya,,..she was sooo happy na,...Love that aspect of Gulaal...

But boy Kesar is head over heels in love with Gulaal and its fully evident how he was peeping from that doorπŸ˜³πŸ˜† [srush now me bilkul bura na hi laga if u say me too peeping tom!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†] owww...Aazyyy!!! you are just sooo sweet

And the coin and after that he was looking at her!!☺️ And his comment saying she looks beautiful with open hair, I was so thrilled and for me like TANTANA!! It is something they wanted to empathies I guess!! ya...the coin-after scene was

The content he was scene she was wearing those bangals was so cute!! πŸ˜³ And all the wile he was asking u want some thing from city!!! I wish some one ask from me too!! *sigh* ya..his eyes were brimming with tears and he was happy...owww... chal what do you want me to bring for you when I came to Lanka from hereπŸ˜ƒ

The forgetting the coin thing was so funny!! πŸ˜†

And he comes and asking her also to join was chooo chweet!! ya...he so wanted her to be with him...

I haven't watch the early epis so I don't know how he was when he was small but I am sure he would have been cute as ever!! 😳he was cute and a brat too...that is why he was sent to boarding...but he was sooo attached to Gulaal..wont go to school without her, wont play holi without her...that is how he was always...😳

-Srushti- thumbnail

its something to do with yellow colourπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† na it has to do with saffron color...saffron means KesarπŸ˜›...and it is a gujarati garba...saying that Kesar color is put on me😳😳😳
 thats bad!! u thought i didnt i came here for u naπŸ˜• owww...yup you came here for me only ... I know..me just pulling your leg..you like that na😳

are good epi means good post too na😳 ok i will tell again good post srush!! v beautifully writtenπŸ˜‰ hehhee...me fishing for complimetnsπŸ˜† like jiji...missing her tooo ...but thank you yaara...Love youπŸ˜ƒ

ok i commented the next part tooπŸ˜›  me also commented back...seeπŸ˜›