Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 12 and 13 May - Page 2

Abhi4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›
And as the name suggests...It is all about Kesar...even the font are Kesar as you can see๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Welll I had been thinking of starting a regular character analysis thread but got a bit held up ...but now it is weekend and E lo!!!  here I am !!!.๐Ÿ˜†..
Well do tell me If you like and should I continue...would love to have your opinions...๐Ÿ˜ƒ (Shalini you better not renege this time๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†)

So I start with the 12 May wala episode when Kesar takes on the responsibilit.. I somehow like this 'sticking to his word' wala Kesar (LOL somehow is such  lame word...I am just loving him...period!!!๐Ÿ˜†) ...Whatever he does, he doesnot do it sublimely...he does it whole heartedly, completely and truthfully...He said he would take up the responsibilities and he is doing it..even when Dushyant wanted to give him an easy way out, he did not take it...He is not afraid to make mistakes, which he is bound to, considering his inexperience, but he is not even humble to accept it...he just takes up the challenge as a routine...

By the way did someone feel that he has mellowed down towards Dushyant also??? He was not taunting him or making snide remarks at him, he just took up the responsibility and brushed away all Dushyant's worries by a smile of reassurance towards Motabha...

And the moment you see Gulaal getting ready and singing...you know you are in for a whooosy whooosy scene ahead...the way he opens up a crack of Gulaal's door and stares at her...there is such blatant adolescence oozzing out  in this scene...(By the way it was interesting Gulaal was singing a Gopi song...Mara paalavde bandhayo Jashoda no jaayo...that yashoda's son has been bound to my pallu...that is such a Krisnamay song๐Ÿ˜ณ)...

And I love the way how he always bows his head down when he comes near her...it is not only because of the height difference, because Talli  is also of the same height as Gulaal but he hardly does that...

It is more of a deference he shows towards Gulaal...

And I just love how childish he still is...staring at her blatantly when she is not looking and then when she calls him inside, he refuses to meet her eyes...and he just doesnot meet her eyes, even when he is asking if she wants something from the city, it is only when he hears the wobble and the smile in Gulaal's voice that he turned to look at her...and the way he is blinking his eyes as if overwhelmed by the attention..๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜    
I swear that is so teenager like๐Ÿ˜ณ...awed by the woman standing in front of him...

And the way he just stares at her, watching her talking to a photo frame and not even feeling a tad bad about it...and I just love how these days every time Gulaal talks about somebody being happy, Kesar puts a question to her that is SHE happy??? that is so exclusive in this relation... for Gulaal everybody's happiness is her happiness...and for Kesar...Duniya jaaye bhaad mein...her happiness is his supreme wish...

Did someone feel that When Gulaal was talking about putting other responsibilities on his shoulders, Kesar was not listening ...he just was stuck on the fact that she was happy????

And oh!! the look he gave when he saw his bangles on her hand...that was a look of such pure bliss... I have always wondered at the smallest of gestures like this bringing such big happiness in someone's heart...but I guess that is Love๐Ÿ˜ณ...It was such a mysterious smile by the way๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He is so happy when Gulaal calls him back while he was leaving!!!!
Thinking that finally she wants something for herself...but alas๐Ÿ˜† poor guys is to be saddled with Talli๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†...
It was such a helpless and resigned look that he gave Gulaal when she asked him to take Talli with her...Poor fellow...saddled with a tape recorder without a stop button all the way...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Oww ...and the coin thing๐Ÿ˜ณ...Gulaal has such innocence in her at that point of time na...no wonder he just forgot the coin in his hand...he would have forgotten even if he had a lightened fire cracker in his hand...๐Ÿ˜†

There was something drastically intense in that stare...I would have been afraid if I had been Gulaal...there was no way one COULDNOT understand THAT look...It was NOT innocent tooโ˜บ๏ธ...And he is so entranced by her, he doesnot even know what he talking...

It was symbolic to a certain extent...his coin saying Talli and he concentrating on Gulaal...something fatalistic like Talli already been predicted by all for him, and he, oblivious to everything, except Gulaal...*sigh* I just love the hoplessness in this all๐Ÿ˜

The lines that she looked beautiful in her hair open were so automatic and Gulaal did become conscious...but am not going to discuss Red in this saffron thread๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And the compliment might have been unintentional and totally an unguarded reaction on his part, but his response to that was not...he actually stood there to see the reaction on Gulaal's face and he knew that it had not gone well...and so he just walked away...no embarassed laugh, no sorry, no blah blah...this or that...you take it or leave it...I gave it to you...that is just so Kesar...Direct Dil se๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

The convo in the compound was so puppy-love kind of thing na.?? It reminded me of the Kesar who would insist Gulaal to come with him to the school...he had those expressions when he was asking her to come with him na??? He just doesnot want her out of sight,,,oowww!! so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And the expressions he gives to Talli as just too good...the poor guys is so tolerating her ...but I like how he does all for her in friendship... and he calls her Chudail๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That Gulaal Vasant and Durgesh convo is so imbibed in his mind as a young boy na...the ghost just dont leave him at any point of time...
and he is such a cute guy...asking the eunuch's that he is looking for someone like them
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...arre bhai (errr... mere bhai nahi, Talli ke bhai๐Ÿ˜›..) dont you know that it is a pick up line...you tell somebody that you are searching for someone like them is damn mushy line...kucch to atmosphere dekh ke bol liya kar...agar isme se ek bhi tere picche pad gayya to tera kya hoga re, Kesuda๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

The 13 May episode showed us a concerned Kesar...he humbled himself to a stage where he would not recongize even himself...but he did it...for his sister and for Gulaal...the seriousness with which Gulaal had told him had deeply penetrated inside his 'ziddi skull' and he is ready to go all and out for smoothening all he had bulldozed with his anger... it is this wholesomeness that I keep ranting about...he doesnot do anything in half measures...he does everything in his power to do what he has set out to do...(and ofcourse I hated the takla boss of Yogesh...frankly they both deserve each other..both khadus๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†)

And another letter...how many exactly has he written...me need to raid this box ASAP...On the other hand ...I love to hear his voice reciting those letters...wonder how many times he would have read them over and over again ...when he had no one but himself to console ๐Ÿ˜ญ...

It is actually quite heart breaking to imagine little Kesar, sitting alone, in a hostel room, re-reading those letters and crying in anger, frustration and helplessness...It is good though that the memory doesnot make him sad, and he is smiling just having those child like thoughts on the letter in his hands...

And did I enjoy his mega discomfort when Gulaal just barged in๐Ÿ˜‰...the way he just hid the letter like a student caught copying in the exams with a chit...๐Ÿ˜†

Well did someone think that he had not set out to ask Gulaal to clean up his room, and it was just the first thought he had, as he had been reading that letter, and he said it just to stop her from going because he wanted some exclusive time with her, before sharing her, with all other downstairs๐Ÿ˜ณ

And see again that whole heartedness of Kesar, he might have started on a weak limb, but then he grew strong...he developed his request ... and when Gulaal said Talli,this time he did not take it jokingly, he took it very seriously...Again the child Kesar surfacing, treating Gulaal has his ... how can Gulaal think that somebody else might touch anything personal to Kesar...It was just Gulaal who had the rights to do so...

And the look he gives her,...that secret happiness, that expression of elated success, clamped into a straight face with pure will...the look from under the brows...owww..he is such a bachaa๐Ÿ˜†

And when he tells her that 'mere kehne se kya hoga...tu bhi iss zindagi ka hissa hai' ...Well personally I thought he was trying to say that she should not be thinking about anyone saying anything and that she is a part of his life, come what may!! Duniya jaaye bhaad mein๐Ÿ˜†

And see again he doesnot step back..although he himself is overwhelmed on what he just says...but he doesnot step back..he just stares back...sticking to his stand...*sigh* and when she leaves he is as if left in a daze...as if her presence itself generates an atmosphere in which he is so different that when she goes, she takes that aura and he is left wondering, what just happened...awww ...that was such sheer chemistry on the screeen...

So that is it...I think I have blabbered enough...do tell me if you want me to stop ...and do post your thoughts...would love to discuss with you guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The one in green: Just loved those lines. You have brought in all about Kesar but with such humor. Lovely post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Abhi4u

The one in green: Just loved those lines. You have brought in all about Kesar but with such humor. Lovely post

Oho!! Thank you Abhi๐Ÿ˜ณ...and you dont know ...My sense of humour is very bad๐Ÿ˜†...I tend to be laughing at almost everything... Infact in this forum am a bit disciplined...but am thinking of starting one comic relief thread ...albeit on other characters...kyunki agar maine Kesar ki udai to meri band hi bagani hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
what to say srushti? you ditched me here yesterday, when kesuda was in his HOTTEST FORM IN THAT SEXY WHITE KURTA THAT I TOTALLY WANTED TO RIP OFF HIS CHEST! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ [haha... so much for being discrete]

LOL. but seriously... i loved ur post... you know, we should work together on a sappy romance novel. ๐Ÿ˜† and all that while we'll squeal and giggle and flutter our limbs like some birds! ๐Ÿ˜›

gah! i wish i would do a better job for the upcoming episode. i seek your blessings, your highness, so that i can make you proud. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

btw, he did look RAVISHING in that kurta when i was nothing but FAMISHED!โ˜บ๏ธ
sharneil92 thumbnail
and i dedicate this to Neil. โ˜บ๏ธ

i wish manasi would sing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [for me of course... cos i can't sing... so make her sing this to Neil. ๐Ÿ˜ณ]

Edited by shalini92 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

you better not call this a comment... I need a detailed one...๐Ÿ˜†

hehe... i love the emoticon... ๐Ÿ˜› looks a bit like me! ๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalini92

what to say srushti? you ditched me here yesterday, I ditched you??? you ditched me saying that you wont share the thread schedule...But yesterday was my update day on LTL forum...and it takes longer for me to update because I tend to blabber a lot...(as you might as well know by now๐Ÿ˜›) and hence could not come...sorry yaara๐Ÿ˜ณ

when kesuda was in his HOTTEST FORM IN THAT SEXY WHITE KURTA THAT I TOTALLY WANTED TO RIP OFF HIS CHEST! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ [haha... so much for being discrete]
hawww!!! and please restrict your fantasies to Neil...Kesuda is strictly off-off your boundaries๐Ÿ˜†

LOL. but seriously... i loved ur post... you know, we should work together on a sappy romance novel. ๐Ÿ˜† and all that while we'll squeal and giggle and flutter our limbs like some birds! ๐Ÿ˜›
Yup a novel...chalo start it...and the only condition is that the heroine's name in that novel will start from 'S'...not Shalini's 'S' but Srushti's 'S'๐Ÿ˜›

gah! i wish i would do a better job for the upcoming episode. i seek your blessings, your highness, so that i can make you proud. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
oww..yaara...I know and it is ok if you dont comment...I know you have read it and it is enough for me...๐Ÿ˜ณ I just am wondering...ke aap ko snake ne smell kiya...errr ...saap sungh gaya...jo itne quiet ho๐Ÿ˜†
btw, he did look RAVISHING in that kurta when i was nothing but FAMISHED!โ˜บ๏ธ Famished๐Ÿ˜ฒ Neil bacha to tu gaya...tera bhartha banne wala hia๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i wish manasi would sing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [for me of course... cos i can't sing... so make her sing this to Neil. ๐Ÿ˜ณ] Nonsense!! Everyone who is in love is a singer๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoCZJqHeJMk
Owww...you love this song too...it is one of my favourite song too..btw ...you saw the name of the thread??...sorry for a bit of diversion on what we had agreed to...but I thought that this garba suited him and us far better na?? what say๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
-Srushti- thumbnail
sharneil92 thumbnail

i wish manasi would sing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [for me of course... cos i can't sing... so make her sing this to Neil. ๐Ÿ˜ณ] Nonsense!! Everyone who is in love is a singer๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoCZJqHeJMk
Owww...you love this song too...it is one of my favourite song too..btw ...you saw the name of the thread??...sorry for a bit of diversion on what we had agreed to...but I thought that this garba suited him and us far better na?? what say๐Ÿ˜† are you kidding me??? THIS IS WAY BETTER! also my fav garba song! Oh! i like that one also - Ramto Bhumto Jay Aaj Maano Garbo Ramto jay ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
sharneil92 thumbnail