Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
WOw!!! Nice update. Love abhiya scenes n abhay's little sis!!!! lovely. I wish he has the same in the show also.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Gals_11

wow yaar awesome update.. carry on.. thanx for d pm..lol.

thanks..
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome update... Aliya Arjun and Piya's meeting was gr8... You updated after a long time please next time update soon... thanks for the PM

thanks...will try to update soon
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdoll

WOw!!! Nice update. Love abhiya scenes n abhay's little sis!!!! lovely. I wish he has the same in the show also.

thanks...even i wish abhay had a little sis...it wud hav been sooo much fun
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post
plz continue soon
plz pm me
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CleviveDsouza

awesome post
plz continue soon
plz pm me

thanks...ya will pm u...
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey awesome story!! pm me wen u upd8!!
gauri
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkyekrox

hey awesome story!! pm me wen u upd8!!
gauri

thanks a lot...m updating now...😊
Peehu24 thumbnail

CHAPTER 16: HIDDEN TRUTHS

Arjun is about to disclose a truth. But there are some more truths hidden only from pia which she has to face.

A: what are u saying? Who is this?

Arjun: don't tell me none of u recognized it??

Everyone seemed confused but not aliya. She knew where was arjun heading at.

S: ab bata bhi do….ab aur suspense handle nahi hota

Arjun(glancing at pia and then abhay): its Maithili!!!

Everyone are shocked. Abhay froze at his place. pia noticed this but seemed confused. She had lots of questions in her mind.

P: Maithili? But how? Is she a vampire?

Everyone are looking at abhay.

Aliya: bhai aapne pia ko kuch nhi bataya? Par kyu?

A: u knw why? How could i? the person once I loved the most…betrayed me.

P: Maithili ne tumhe dhokha diya? Par mujhe laga ki…

A: pia Maithili ne kabhi mujhse pyaar kiya heee nhi. She was using me. I loved her from my heart…from my soul. But Maithili…she did this just to get to the ring which my father had.

P: your father?

A: my father….human father I mean….my father had a ring which if worn by vampire…they can rule the world. My father possessed it from our superiors….my father was a vampire hunter…ironic na? but true…our  superiors trusted my father as one of them was my father's friend. It was a secret which no one knew. But Maithili came to know about this. She planned herself in my life. one day when I decided that i will ask her to marry me…I reached her palace. she used to write a diary. I got hold of it. I read it. I was shocked and decided to confront her  and then u know what happened. Maithili was the princess but a vampire too. In that fire….maithili never died. How could she? Instead she made me one of her. I wondered long time alone thinking what happened to me. I was lost….betrayed….heart broken…and then I found dad…this family…and am happy now.

Pia couldn't believe what she heard. Tears rolled down her cheeks not because she was afraid but because her angel…her  love…had suffered a lot…and never let her know about it.

P: I am sorry abhay…now I know why u always wanted me to be away from u. I must be very painful to u na….u see me everyday….it must be hurting na…I should have never come to ur life

Abhay went near pia and hugged her.

A: no pia….dont say this….u knw that's y I always told u that u are not Maithili….because u can never be. U are the most honest and truthful soul. I trust u and so do u. I love u…u are the reason why I live. Don't ever say that again..

Everyone saw this and felt bad for abhay and pia.

Aliya( lightening the mood): control urself guys…there are people around. And u both are making me shy. This moron arjun is soo unromantic

Arjun: what? Me unromantic…come baby to my room tonight…I will show what kind of person I am.

S: yo bro

Abhay: kam se kam mom dad ka to khayal karo…idiots

Pia started laughing. Seeing this everyone else too.

P: but where is the ring? and why is she after me? And how come u didn't recognize her scent?

A: the ring is with us. I stole it from my father to keep him safe…but it was of no use. Because she killed him. [abhay getting angry] Pia she is after u for two reasons. First u are her look alike. And ring isn't enough to become powerful. The vampire has to kill her look alike. And thats u. and second…she is back for me. I didn't recognize her scent because she has power to do so. She can change her scent. That's her additional power. Arjun was able to recognize because he can sense the original scent even if u change it.

Arjun: no abhay…its because I am smarter that you.

S: and I am the smartest

Aliya: no…you both are idiots

Abhay rolled his eyes.

A: now we knw who is it and the motive…u need to be more careful. I will protect u and will not leave you alone even for a single moment.

S: PDA kuch jyada hee ho raha hai…hamein sharam aa rhi hai.

A: shut up bro…and pia lets go. I will drop u home.

S: mauke par chauka abhay.

Abhay rolled his eyes. he pulled pia

A: lets go!!

Peehu24 thumbnail

CHAPTER 17: LOVE WITHOUT FEAR

Abhay is driving his car. Pia is quiet and so as abhay. Abhay is continuously watching pia. Pia on the other hand is sad..thinking about all the truth she knows now. Abhay is not able to handle this silence and decides to break it.

A: kya hua pia?

A lump is created in her throat. She is feeling as if she is about to cry any time.

P: why abhay? Why? Tumne mujhe pehle kyu nahi bataya? Main tumhari life main kabhi nahi aati. Tumhe kitna pain hota hoga mujhe dekhkar...aur...

Abhay interrupts in between

A: stop it pia. Aisa kuch nhi hai. Why do u always keep assuming things. I love u...have always and always will.

P: then y don't u make me one of u

A: be reasonable...I cant. I love you. And don't want to make you a monster like us.

P: for last time u are not a monster

A: for the last time...I love you and I am not in pain when I see you. Now we will not talk about it again

P: but I want to be

A: later

P: that means  we will talk about it...rite

Abhay chuckled.

Suddenly,

P: stop...stop...

Abhay applies break to his car.

A: wat happened.

Pia is pointing  in one direction and abhay follows it.

A: ice-cream!! U tore my ear buds for ice cream

Pia strucks a tongue out at him childishly

A: alrite then...ur wish is my command baby...so which flavor?

P: strawberry..vanilla..mango..butterscotch...

Abhay raises his eyebrow...

A: you want all four?

P: yup...now go

Abhay and pia gets out of the car. Abhay buys all the four ice-cream. Pia childishly takes all of them from his hands. She starts eating it all together. Abhay is watching her and smiling. He is happy that pia is not remembering anything that happened at his place. Pia dirties her dress while eating.

A: u eat like a baby...see what u doing. Saare kapde kharab kar rhi ho

Pia is least bothered about it.

A: are you listening.

P: tum ho na saaf karne ke liye

A: kyu nhi...ek powerful vampire se joru ka gulam...rite[winking at pia]

Pia chuckled at his words.

Pia was finishes with her ice-cream. Pia heads towards car.

A: wait pia...there is ice-cream on ur dress and lips

P: so wat...its okI will clean it up later

Abhay ignoring her words pulled pia towards himself.

A: u wanted me to clean na...so let me do it

Pia blushes at his words.

Abhay pulls pia and takes to the jungle.

P: what are you doing abhay?

A: obviously...cleaning

P: I was joking abhay

A: but not me.

Abhay comes near pia. He places his finger tips on her lips. A shiver runs through pia's spine. Pia tries to move away. But abhay again pulls her towards himself. abhay comes near pia and kisses pia on her upper lip. Pia starts feeling as if she is losing control of herself. Pia too clutches abhay closer and kisses him more passionately. Abhay then kisses her lower lip. pia clutching him more tightly, kisses him completely forgetting the world around her. Abhay leaves hold of pia to let her grasp some air.

P[in his ears]: thanks a lot

A: for what?

P: making me forget all my fears.

A: I will not let anyone touch you. U r mine.

P: o...I knw that...

A: so now what?

P: lets go home.

thats all for now...hope u like it...plz hit like button and do comment

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago